It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Europe destroy America?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: opethPA

Indeed but its a stupid nonsensical scenario at best.

So those apples and oranges may as well be pears and grapes.

It's not going to happen this side of the next millennium by which time if we are not fighting space-men we should be very ashamed.

HAHA!!
Can't disagree with anything you said here.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

After The U.S. had been nuked, there would be no ports for the navy to return to.

There you go! All you need is the "we can" attitude! With that attitude, anything is possible not only for Europa but for the world!

Euros, think about the advantages without them: you'll finally be happy, peace and love will rule the ward, you ah numero uno powah AND the best part is, you will never come across their "usual rubbish" ever again.

You know alldaylong, you should be the model of your fellow euros and you should become leader of your nation and you should lead your peoples and bring back the glorious days when Europa ruled the ward.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: pleasedontwastemytoe

. I believe that many Europeans would like to get rid of the usurper and bring back the glory days when Europe was leading the world. 

"Was leading the world", is the key part of your statement.

Everyone seems to underestimate the resolve that lies within Americans at heart.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Dont imagine that America leads the world in much these days, unfortunately.

Might be fiction but the facts presented are still just about spot on.

edit on 14-12-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: pleasedontwastemytoe

Obviously satire is missed on you.

Or didn't you see the smiley face ?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pleasedontwastemytoe
ruled the ward.

I knew a nurse once who ruled the ward, but that's another story.

On the OP. It's absurd. It would be logistically impossible to invade the USA militarily from Europe. Er, from Mexico maybe; now there's an idea.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Dont imagine that America leads the world in much these days, unfortunately.

Might be fiction but the facts presented are still just about spot on.

I watched the video, it is touching.

Like I said above, people seem to underestimate the people's resolve.

Politics and the media have corrupted the people's outlook and take on what we can be as a nation. If everyone had a single point to "really upon and agree on, the people would be unstoppable.

Such as another nation, or nations declaring war on the U.S. homeland.

The entirety of the U.S. is not what you see on the news or hear about in a political debate, we don't all live in cities or go to political rallies, or riot in the streets over one thing or another.

I'm not here to talk trash or get into a squabble over a thread as ridiculous as this. I'm just here to state that us ordinary citizens are seriously underestimated, as obviously pointed out by the o.p.

(post by andy06shake removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Mate the world does not have a problem with the American people in general. 

Well that isn't what I'm getting from ATS. Thread after thread of anti American nonsense that is just plain ignorant. I know it is the minority but I posted in this thread because the op has some serious hate issues.

Some of us just find the current administration with Forest Trump bumping his gums somewhat tiresome.

A lot of people here in the states feel the same way.

How are you underestimated through, in what way or fashion?

I am generally speaking in the eyes of the media. Pushing the content of "safe spaces", just as an example, and focusing on the insecurities of certain factions of people.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Can't disagree with any of that really.

The media don't like anybody, there great at window dressing for the masses all the same.

Like i said though it's not your people(possibly the mad rightwing neo-nazi crazy bastards but we all have those) it's your POTUS and what come out his puss that's the problem.

Other world leaders cringe and smirk when they see the man coming.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
If you guys think our troops are tough, you should meet some of our rednecks.

Christ, our wives would have the enemy down and field dressed on a tree in under 15 minutes.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Well then get Mexico on your side, I'm pretty sure they want to reclaim their lands as well.

If Germany was on the winning side in.... what was it WW1? WW2? You know that war that Germany asked Mexico to invade America? I'm pretty sure they would have and they would have won.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I'm serious! No more satire!

Europe was able to do so many things that were thought impossible but they did it!

What happened to your balls mans!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I prefer to spell world like ward because it's much more cooler to say. It's like a mixture of Harry Potter accent and something else.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:49 AM
link   
..."Not all the Armies of Asia, Europe or Africa combined. Could step one foot, on the Blue Ridge. Or by force, take one drink, from the Ohio... If we fall? It will be from within."... I will give you a U.S. Dollar OP, If you can tell me who said that, without "Google". Lol! (Go ahead Google away. I ain't giving you a dollar).

One "real" American is a F'n nightmare to any country in Europe, or to Europeans.
Meh! Probably why they hate us so much. God gave us "freedom" and they can't handle it.
Half of "Europe", hasn't had to spend a U.S. Dime for "self-defense", other than "token".... "Tribute" to N.A.T.O. .. since WW2... To protect "THEM", (Europe) from being, "over run" by the Russian machine.

Gen. Patton had it right.

"Europe", to any "Real American", is like "Mexico".. The only reason you ain't an American? Is because we kind of, like you.

The only problem we, (America) has? Is/are traitors. Asking if Europe can "destroy" us.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

Kind of like us?

You do realize that we are pretty much related via our ancestors that colonized the U.S?

How many of you lot claim to be of Scots, Irish, and even English, Dutch, German or French descent for christ sake.

Europe invading America or vice-versa would essentially be filicide.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This poster has only two threads threads created. One Titled "If America never existed, would the world be a better place?"

The second one being this thread.
It is very similar to some threads made last month...almost word for word.
That poster was going from Site to site asking the same questions flaming the conversation and then getting himself banned.

The only difference in the threads here is he sets up the thread but does not respond to the conversation. He seems to be fishing but for what? To gauge how many would be sympathetic? It is strange none the less.

"Alright fine, whateva.

But answer me this though, if it ever happens, would europa finally rule the ward and become home to the greatest supa powas and would eurolanders finally be happy and stop whining on YouTube?" -pleasedontwastemytoe

The comment above was quoted to you and is almost the exact same rhetoric as the poster last month making me think you are the same poster as this guy. paulagnes1745
edit on 15-12-2018 by PainGod because: Added context

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
EU could not over come the 300 million guns in civilian hands...lol

BTW you all should look to China...they could throw an army equal to the population of EU and hardly dent they numbers.
edit on 15-12-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join