It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Declassified Document Reveals the truth about reality

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

It has everything to do with the nature of the perceiver. What we perceive as 'real' isn't 'real'. Our brain and taught perception is what makes it 'real'. I don't like the word real its a strange word.

What we perceive is through the information and data picked up by our senses which is then filtered and processed by the brain to construct what many would believe a useful or comforting view of reality...

When in 'reality' none of it exists. Its very fascinating and bizarre...

edit on 16-1-2019 by fluff007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fluff007
When in 'reality' none of it exists. Its very fascinating and bizarre...

We've been fooled by clever illustrations that show things much larger or smaller than they really are. The inside of an atom is mostly nothing. Space is mostly nothing, too. And of course, there is no past or future, only now, which we can never experience in real time. Non-existence is the natural state of the universe.

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Do you or anyone have a copy of the now deleted youtube video? I loved the video and want a copy

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.”William Blake
edit on 10-3-2019 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I've heard differently, the space in the atom is a field of an electron cloud, this is why it can be anywhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

We're like the ripple one drop of rain makes when it hits the energy ocean in the middle of a hurricane.

idk that seems to be a bit of an exageration to me!

metaphor tho!

posted on Nov, 5 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
well that was an eye opener!

www.cia.gov... › docs › CIA-RDP75-00149R000500020061-1

CIA IS A NECESSARY EVIL

CIA is a Necessary Evil ... when many Americans have The change, a profound one,' ... Who likes McCarthy, follow in the least torically most great powers, spies ...

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Duality is created conditional love. conditional love is based on values with opposite extremes, love is a high and hate is a low - I either love or hate this or that or I like or dislike this or that, there is nothing in the middle between love and hate. Romantic love is a conditional love. Non-duality is unconditional love and unconditional love is neutral/just is with no extreme opposites.

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

All is! It simply is.

There is no duality. No opposites.

Creation wasn't created but is creating. We are all creators.

Duality is created by conditional love. conditional love is based on values with opposite extremes, love is a high and hate is a low - I either love or hate this or that or I like or dislike this or that, there is nothing in the middle between love and hate. Romantic love is a conditional love. Non-duality is unconditional love and unconditional love is neutral/just is with no extreme opposites.

edit on 09 10 2016 by MikeS80 because: Quote button did not work so I had to rereply

posted on Nov, 13 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeS80
Duality is the assumption that there is you plus a world......it is the original sin.
Non duality means not two...... no you and no world..... just this that appears to be happening.
What is IS.

edit on 13-11-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join