It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Declassified Document Reveals the truth about reality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: harold223

Hiya Hal

Try out this site and enjoy Your trip!

www.theself.com

theself.com...

namaste

Stay Hydrated...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I just want to say thanks for all of your replies. Some very interesting and insightful stuff that you all are putting out here.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
There is no is!!!

"There is no 'good' or 'bad' there just "is"....

or as Shakespear said => "nothing is right or wrong, only thinking makes it so"

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

Johnny, please tell Your Uncle George I typed "Hello followed by ߆ˆ˜˚´® Don't worry that jokester will get it..

I guess You've been around when George spouted some Billy Shakespeare, We used it to score "chicks" but that was a long time ago at the Space Academy when Mr. Spock caught us w/some wine that "Robbie" (robot) made...

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

(heh heh) I never really meant to go deeper then just having fun, but you do point out the hidden in plain view.

I'm afraid you are correct.

It may be true that all of reality and its extensions, and covert unseen realities came from the mind of a super computer known as "God". Besides, no one has shown me pictures of the factory that spits out galaxies and planets. It all had to come from somewhere, some time, some how.

I have for a very long time suspected that certain hidden, manipulative forces have in deed interacted with mankind on a very covert basis. And knowing the method of nightly visitation and "Programing" people when they are most vulnerable, they can come up with nothing more that what was programed into them. MK Ultra was not the brain child of the CIA, they were taught it. No doubt in my mind.

The extensions I see too, It feels to me that "quantum" thinking has machine written all over it. Like a machine thought up quantum mechanics as an engineering tool.

Humans do have a way of extending thought to blanket everything. The "only one" thinking. I often have to pull myself up with the "all inclusive thought".

What you say (above) is familiar to meet too, and trying to put the finger on what is is is very illusive. I have a little "grey" friend who seems to be involved with the programming just like you say All Seeing Eye. I talk of her occasionally on ATS.

In "this" reality, you must first discover all the things that are hidden, and the reason why, before ever expecting to answer the oldest questions. There is a glaring reality, actually I suspect half of reality, that is hidden from us, using for the most part ancient mind control techniques(forerunner to mkultra). Yes, atoms are HOLLOW!! It seems to be a repeating format for creation.

If the documents are real then it would be logical to declassify if it was no longer any benefit for them to conceal. In other words, its useless. I guess some rabbit holes lead, no where.

There is however one rabbit hole (two) that leads to answers. But we are not allowed, to go there...................

Why?????????????????????

Again, what you say is my experience too.

Why?

My little grey girl just exudes smugness and says "we are not ready yet". It is very much a game for her.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

Despite how it all works. We still have to live it this way. Can't change it.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

I have now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that our reality is only 1/2 complete. To myself anyways. We as a species can not move forward, advance with such a deficit. And as your little gray friend points out, we will never be "Ready". Its not our place, to be ready, ever! We were not created, to advance.

Why do you suppose our DNA have so many careless mistakes? We were created for short life cycles as tho we are disposable, short term life, purpose. Maybe even used to fulfill someone else's "Ego". I have little doubt.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

Despite how it all works. We still have to live it this way. Can't change it.

I have a feeling your sentiment, is about, to change.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

I have now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that our reality is only 1/2 complete. To myself anyways. We as a species can not move forward, advance with such a deficit. And as your little gray friend points out, we will never be "Ready". Its not our place, to be ready, ever! We were not created, to advance.

"We were not created to advance". - that's an interesting thing to say.

Why do you suppose our DNA have so many careless mistakes? We were created for short life cycles as tho we are disposable, short term life, purpose. Maybe even used to fulfill someone else's "Ego". I have little doubt

Another interesting thing to say.

I have an interest in what might be called "artificial" life. That is why I enjoy having the little grey girl around me. She has a human aspect(?) perhaps a British girl of about nine years of age.

I often thought it might be the dissection table that was what she had in mind, yet she disagrees and says "reassuringly"(?): "much more interesting then that!" This was said with some cultured English school girl enthusiasm that reminds me of Hermione Granger of Harry Potter fame. Though she openly admits to "fine tuning" her ego for her own purposes in my case. [ii]Tactical maneuvering perhaps. . . . .

But I digress.

It was through tracing grey ancestry along with human, immortal and "other", that I've come to the understanding that humans were once immortal and mortality was intentionally introduced. For what purpose I haven't worked out yet other then to say someone wanted to introduce change through imperfection. I understand immortality has some drawbacks.

From what I understand,t the grey agenda has been about aquiring the life experience of others. What is behind the greys appears to be something that can't experience life for itself.

I could waffle on all day.

As you say; it is a mystery that seems to be kept from us for some reason.

edit on 15-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: readability

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:36 AM
link   

And to think...
This came out in 2003, and the next year the film What The Bleep Do We Know
Was released stating the same exact things...
Followed by swaths of wanna be debunkers poo-poo-ing it as New Age airy fairy woo woo crapola...

Truth is stranger than fiction.
Think for yourself.
Question everything.

edit on 12/15/2018 by prevenge because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

What the bleep do we know.

This is the first I've heard of the film, so I went to look.

. . . . thrust into a world where science and spirituality converge.

Source: What the bleep . . . .

That might just be the most horrifying concept I have come across.

edit on 15-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:34 AM
link   

You tube has many videos/talks about 'science and non duality' - SAND conferences (Science And Non Duality).
Non duality is not spiritual though...... non duality simply means 'not two'.
The common assumption is that reality is made of at least two.... you and what is appearing.... is there really a you separate from all that is?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I think Jung would call your aliens Archetypes.
No matter, aliens or archetypes, both unknown quantities... That are very important in trying to find out what is.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Are you or are you not? That is the question.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Them boys been on the N,N-Dimethyltryptamine
edit on 15-12-2018 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

You tube has many videos/talks about 'science and non duality' - SAND conferences (Science And Non Duality). Non duality is not spiritual though...... non duality simply means 'not two'.

Let me put it this way, when I first met the grey girl, her first "words" were;

"We are all one."

Me: "Oh no we're not!"

I took that opening statement as a trap. The moment I accepted that her and I were "one", she would have had her opening. Game over.

The common assumption is that reality is made of at least two.... you and what is appearing.... is there really a you separate from all that is?

Yes, I think so, and in practice separation is necessary.

For example; the Nimue class nature Spirits in my garden; the wood-nymphs. I have to be very careful in how I think of them, feel about them and interact with them.

Reason being is that they are impressionable.

They take the appearance of naked human girls about four feet tall, with three pairs of wings and a countenance that is indeterminable between dragonfly and human.

As a human male, if I were to feel lust for them, I would distort them in a horrible way and they would distort me in a horrible way too. Interaction with wood-nymphs definitely needs separation.

By the way, I don't blame Merlin for falling in love with The Lady of the Lake, it is so very easy to do with wood-nymphs.

I think Jung would call your aliens Archetypes.
No matter, aliens or archetypes, both unknown quantities... That are very important in trying to find out what is.

Geez Manymasks, "unknown quantities" is so cold and unfriendly, you'll never get to know the neighbors thinking of them like that ; )

Carl Jung understood archetypes as universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious and are the psychic counterpart of instinct. They are inherited potentials which are actualized when they enter consciousness as images or manifest in behavior on interaction with the outside world. They are autonomous and hidden forms which are transformed once they enter consciousness and are given particular expression by individuals and their cultures.

In Jungian psychology, archetypes are highly developed elements of the collective unconscious. The existence of archetypes can only be deduced indirectly by using story, art, myths, religions, or dreams.

Source: Wikipedia Jungian archetypes

"universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious"

Hmmm. how do I put this?

Is THAT all they are?

Let us think for a moment that a self is a two dimensional thing. The two dimensions are inside and outside. What is inside is the totality of the "me".

The two dimensional self is basically a separating surface, a boundary that defines inside and outside. A sphere containing mind if you will. Think of this boundary of self as an eye with eyelid - the boundary as your window of perception.

If the mind's eyelid is closed, we can't see outside. All we can see are the pictures built within our own mind. What we are taught, our ideas, opinions, memories and so on. These pictures are reflected back to us from the inside surface of our boundary of self.

If we become too intellectual and solidify our thoughts and opinions so they eventually cover the inside of our window of perception, that is all we can see - our own thoughts and feelings.

Like cutting pictures from a travel magazine and covering the windows in our house, we can't see our front yard or our neighbors.

Now let's say we have read Jung and subscribe to that philosophy to a high degree. That philosophy covers our window of perception. When our eyelid opens and we begin to see outside, we have to look through Jung's philosophy. Conversely, what is outside also looks through Jung's philosophy when it perceives us. That shapes the interaction between the inside and the outside.

An interface if you like that acts according to Jung's ideas.

Now what if we subscribe to the concept of "daemons" . . . . . . ?

If we have preconceptions and react emotionally according to the preconception, we can often distort the experience of meeting others. It doesn't matter if the Being is a fairy wood-nymph or a human Hell's Angels biker, the principal is the same. That biker might have a day job as an emergency room doctor saving lives and has a loving family with children and pets whom he adores.

ATS member All Seeing Eye said in a post above; "our reality is only 1/2 complete." Personally I agree with that statement for the reason of perception. Maybe most of humanity still has a closed eye or can't see beyond the pictures mind creates.

Now what is metaphysics? What is quantum physics? What is religion? Within in the context of which I speak here?

They may all be pictures (theories) pasted on our window of perception that define our reality, define our interaction with the unseen world.

"Fairies don't exist". One might suggest that when we think in this way, it is an internal black list that blocks out the perception of fairies.

The fairies might start playing games with us out of fun for the "perceptually challenged human". Sometimes it is just; "Notice me!"

So let's revisit Jung again: "universal, archaic patterns and images that derive from the collective unconscious" and from the quote above "archetypes are highly developed elements of the collective unconscious"

Is that really all they are? Is that really their origin - the collective unconscious? Or do we simply think so?

Now since this is a thread that is titled: CIA Declassified Document Reveals the truth about reality, do we really want to trust ourselves to a concept of reality from the CIA?

edit on 15-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neetness and readability

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

FYI it was Brother Guy, not uncle George as you assume, tsk tsk

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I know Jungs work was a sugar coated truth that was careful in how it was delivered, i mean he called astral projection, active imagination.. Ausmin Spare had harsh words to say about Freud and Jung implying maybe because they didn't have the balls to ruin their careers by giving more importance ti the spirit world, which was also probably why Jungs book "the red book" wasn't releases till 2010, over 50 years after his death. Yeah so i understand there is much more to it, still to get the wow experience to solidify my beliefs though.
edit on 15-12-2018 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I am

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I didn't really mean to go overboard like that, so apologies.

Not being one for book-learning, I haven't really read much of Jung and Freud, I mostly know of their work through listening to others who speak authoritatively of psychology.

If I were to venture an opinion, I would simply suggest that the two fathers of psychology paved the way to materialistic thought by casting the perception of the unseen world as "mental illness".

A very sad thing to happen.

Afterthought Maybe I am too harsh on Jung. Come to think about it perhaps he was speaking of the state where the eye is closed and it is the reflections of our own self we perceive?

That makes sense to me if we think in terms of three states of perception;

The eye closed.
The eye open.
The intermediate state where the eye is open yet we still look through our stubborn concepts of old.

Mind you, I do intentionally create preconceptions to keep myself in bounds. The little grey girl for instance. I do know she is dangerous, yet I intentionally allow her and myself to interface as her being a (mostly) harmless child. I even gave her a name; Wednesday Addams from the Addams Family TV series and movies. It suits her.

The reasoning for us both is that as a grandfatherly aged human male I wouldn't hurt a child. She is safe from harm even though I know how to hurt her. I suspect that she does take advantage of that though. But I want to learn about "greys" or whatever she really is. If one can understand why they seem to harm people in the encounters I have read about here on ATS, then perhaps I can teach them something that improves the interaction.

In that light, I am teaching her what friendship is in human terms.

(grin) We are starting with the basics: Don't dissect your friends.

edit on 15-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: added aterthought

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join