It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Declassified Document Reveals the truth about reality

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

originally posted by: Plotus
Solid matter does not exist....... hmmmm. Tell that to the skydiver who's chute doesn't open.

the electrical repulsion of the electron clouds of the atoms in the ground repel the electron clouds of his body resulting in a shock so intense that it cannot regain its former shape. Mass sits humbly in the center of the nucleus having few known functions in 'reality'. Even mass itself is just super dense energy (E=mc^2).

Super dense is just another way to say solid. Energy is capable of every physical state, even liquid. I don't understand why this is so surprising or why people immediately use this to say "reality is fake so we don't have to be concerned with our material limits" Go ahead, jump off a tall building and swan dive into another dimension. Einstein hasn't come back to tell us the afterlife is safe but that doesn't mean anything.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:23 AM
link   
In a nutshell, reality is nothing other than what our brains define as reality. Our brain lives in total darkness devoid of all interactions but for electrical impulses from various sensory inputs. From these inputs, the brain builds a construct of reality and presents it to us as truth. Ergo, everybody has a unique reality. What we commonly refer to as reality is simply the intersection of realities from a collective of people.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   
ooop
edit on 14-12-2018 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
"There is no 'good' or 'bad' there just "is"....

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That matter is not actually solid but made up of more space than anything, has been known for decades if not centuries.

For example Aleister Crowley said:
Infinite space is called the goddess NUIT, while the infinitely small and atomic yet
omnipresent point is called HADIT...This profoundly mystical conception [1] is based upon actual spiritual experience, but the trained reason All advance in understanding demands the acquisition of a new point-of-view. Modern conceptions of Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics are sheer paradox to the "plain man" who thinks of Matter as something that one can knock up against.

a reply to: CosmicAwakening

edit on 14/12/2018 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whatsthisthen
Guys . . . . . .

(groan) This IS ATS, You know not to trust the CIA.(facepalm)

I am sorry metaphysics, I am sorry physics, but the dark and sinister cloud of MKULTRA might be looming over your respective "realities". . . . . .
I'm afraid you are correct.

It may be true that all of reality and its extensions, and covert unseen realities came from the mind of a super computer known as "God". Besides, no one has shown me pictures of the factory that spits out galaxies and planets. It all had to come from somewhere, some time, some how.

I have for a very long time suspected that certain hidden, manipulative forces have in deed interacted with mankind on a very covert basis. And knowing the method of nightly visitation and "Programing" people when they are most vulnerable, they can come up with nothing more that what was programed into them. MK Ultra was not the brain child of the CIA, they were taught it. No doubt in my mind.

In "this" reality, you must first discover all the things that are hidden, and the reason why, before ever expecting to answer the oldest questions. There is a glaring reality, actually I suspect half of reality, that is hidden from us, using for the most part ancient mind control techniques(forerunner to mkultra). Yes, atoms are HOLLOW!! It seems to be a repeating format for creation.

If the documents are real then it would be logical to declassify if it was no longer any benefit for them to conceal. In other words, its useless. I guess some rabbit holes lead, no where.

There is however one rabbit hole (two) that leads to answers. But we are not allowed, to go there...................

Why?????????????????????

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: SeaWorthy

www.cia.gov...

There you go, link to the documents referenced

thanks

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I had to edit my post above.
Let's join the CIA. didn't you see Burn After Reading? They have the raw SNIP

a reply to: chris_stibrany

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

Guys . . . . . .

I am sorry metaphysics, I am sorry physics, but the dark and sinister cloud of MKULTRA might be looming over your respective "realities". . . . . .

It may be true that all of reality and its extensions, and covert unseen realities came from the mind of a super computer known as "God". Besides, no one has shown me pictures of the factory that spits out galaxies and planets. It all had to come from somewhere, some time, some how.

I have for a very long time suspected that certain hidden, manipulative forces have in deed interacted with mankind on a very covert basis. And knowing the method of nightly visitation and "Programing" people when they are most vulnerable, they can come up with nothing more that what was programed into them. MK Ultra was not the brain child of the CIA, they were taught it. No doubt in my mind.

In "this" reality, you must first discover all the things that are hidden, and the reason why, before ever expecting to answer the oldest questions. There is a glaring reality, actually I suspect half of reality, that is hidden from us, using for the most part ancient mind control techniques(forerunner to mkultra). Yes, atoms are HOLLOW!! It seems to be a repeating format for creation.

If the documents are real then it would be logical to declassify if it was no longer any benefit for them to conceal. In other words, its useless. I guess some rabbit holes lead, no where.

There is however one rabbit hole (two) that leads to answers. But we are not allowed, to go there...................

Why?????????????????????

This is something I am noticing more, it's an ever twisting trap to fall back into as well just when you think you are almost out...

Looking outward for the answers. It has to be them, they, him, her, it, that or whatever it is.
Even the files regarding this topic say it all begins by looking within.

Let's just say for a minute that every single conspiracy was true... what horrors!? Well, not necessarily, because it lets us think there really is something/someone/group/demon/spirit/God or whatever else in charge of all of this. What if this really is just complete and random chaos? Not a comforting thought really.

I reckon the first step has to be the false self and not its destruction but rather integration into who we are as a person before delving deeper, just my take. Love it when a topic like this sprouts roots on the boards, been a while.

or maybe it's just all...

What if this whole manipulation of humanity (insert your prefered they group label) is all just a big symptom of collective ego of sorts, a symptom of our collective denial, a side affect or similar, humanities collective ego?
edit on 14-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You have no idea how true that is.

There are entities in the "other place" that seem to only have one job, and that is to look at your fears and become them in order to scare you so that you wake up. In the "dream world" you are basically naked. Not in the sense that you have no clothes on your body, but in the sense that your mind is constantly projecting your thoughts around you, so these entities can see what you project, and in turn see your thoughts. They see right into your mind like you are naked, as compared to the physical world where you have the comfort of hiding your thoughts.

They can see your likes and dislikes, fears, etc. and they can transform into them and control you if you are of weak mind. They keep you out of places you shouldn't go unless you are of strong mind.

There is a conspiracy that a group of connected people know how powerful this is, so everything you eat, drink, or consume in the physical world is designed in some way to prevent you (the general public) from reaching REM state of sleep, or at least a lucid form of it. Then if by chance you do have a lucid dream, everything you watch on television or on the internet is designed with a high dosage of fear and worry in their stories in hopes that it consumes your thoughts so that you get lost in your mind's own labyrinth while you sleep. When all else fails, these entities scare you out with your own fears. In rare cases, they send you to a state of nirvana where you just don't care about anything at all, so you don't go snooping around.

Then there is me. You know, sometimes people never wake up? Well... what happens when you die in the matrix?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: JimNasium
"There is no 'good' or 'bad' there just "is"....

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun."

Q: Who brings a gun to an Electronic Pulse Weapon fight?

A: Not the 32 y.o. perfectly fit male who died suddenly of a heart attack after having morning tea in the coffee shoppe....

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

They never released those sections. 35 and 36 were kept classified.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXN3O

If I am a galaxy, for answers, I should look within. If I am a Solar System, for answers, I should look within. If I am a Planet, for answers, I should look within. If I am a person, for answers, I should look within. What would a Savant say?

I reckon the first step has to be the false self and not its destruction but rather integration into who we are as a person before delving deeper, just my take.

Over the years I have read some fascinating trains of thought and "Conspiracies". I never gave too much credence to anyone of them as I learned early on about disinformation. It dawn on me a few years ago that in order to know, or understand "Aliens", I must first try to understand myself, and humanity in general. Starting at the basics, who are we?

Well, not necessarily, because it lets us think there really is something/someone/group/demon/spirit/God or whatever else in charge of all of this.

Recently I discovered our heritage (Flesh) is not as the Bible or other main stream Science would have us believe. Science finally provided the answers as to our origins. Archeology gave us the story, written in stone. Physically, we were created as slaves. This, I believe. In those stones it tell of the great flood, among other things. Pre flood we were physical slaves to the advanced beings. After flood, great wars, and then abandonment. Or were we.

What has really changed from pre flood for humanity? Still enslaved to forces and powers we know little to nothing about. Enki told us in those stones the secrets of Heaven and Earth would be kept from us. We would be free to endeavor in any direction, except for those two.

Again, Science provides the answers. The Secret of Earth, is Heaven. A Heaven on Earth, but hidden as Enki prescribed. For hiding that secret also hides the secret as to, who we are. What does the CIA have to say about that?

I should look within

I, have.

And what I see is sad, manipulative, and a form of slavery. I see a rigged system where humanity is still enslaved to the same old powers. I see a ancient chess game being played out with humanity. But I also see hope that it is coming to a end.

In reincarnation it is said we get to choose who we come back to be. Are those choices made in "Heaven"? Heaven on Earth??? And what of those souls who had no choice??? Where do they come from???? Who's eyes, see through me, you?????

How high did our ancestors technology go?

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Mechanical technology, at least high enough to move big rocks. Cognitive shamanic technology? Hard to say.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

If I am a galaxy, for answers, I should look within. If I am a Solar System, for answers, I should look within. If I am a Planet, for answers, I should look within. If I am a person, for answers, I should look within. What would a Savant say?

Well given that the documents regarding the topic speak of atoms being the same regardless. That is exactly what I am meaning here, looking within rather than externally.

I, have.

And what I see is sad, manipulative, and a form of slavery. I see a rigged system where humanity is still enslaved to the same old powers. I see a ancient chess game being played out with humanity. But I also see hope that it is coming to a end.

In reincarnation it is said we get to choose who we come back to be. Are those choices made in "Heaven"? Heaven on Earth??? And what of those souls who had no choice??? Where do they come from???? Who's eyes, see through me, you?????

I will try and explain my point a bit more in depth. The stories we tell ourselves based on the past, ie, I cannot have this because someone took it from me, I cannot be who I want to be because someone did something to me, I cannot make something of myself because all that has been done is done and so on.... It all stems from the same thing. Ego, the mask, the false self that most swear is themselves. Until you learn to break free from it, you are going nowhere, you cannot free the world unless you are free first and with that rule in mind, you cannot free the world unless it wishes to be free from itself if that makes sense. I mean, remove the story you tell youself and same for anyone, what remains? (if you get the answer nothing, who is providing this answer when you know that you are not nothing? - ego)

That is not to say im condoning living in ignorance, but you cannot even hope to change anything outside yourself without it coming back to bite you if you are not first free from your own ego.

All you really need to do is seek within and the rest does itself when you discover and can see your own ego...

Not meaning this in some sort of I AM an enlightened guy or teacher, its just the way it is, I learned from suffering and I am thankful for it. Others can learn it from meditation, others from happiness, there is no way, that is the point as long as you seek.

There is no truth and even if there were, someone elses truth will soon beat yours. Make peace with yourself and be happy with the truth you find.

Oh and before you think this is a copout - you can still debate but instead of it being frustrating it becomes enjoyable because you learn to listen to others as well as yourself if you get me

edit on 14-12-2018 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
basically something like a boltz-mann brain. Reality is very mallable , Consious is 'glued' to a specified mindset and/or memory's. When these change , reality can change.

some notes :

In this matrix every effort is done to keep humans within certain parameters within that mindset. External reality creates , programs that stabilize that mindset and therefore 'glue' conciousness into a certain reality (that is a stable state within the multiverse)

External programs are :

1 all media and it's context.
2 3d structures within the view of the observer.
3 timesense.
4 bootup sequence (awakening at morning).

If the external programs shut down that the/your matrix becomes instable.

Experiments :

(1) Basically shut down all media not related to observed external reality.

(2) Recast 3d structures within view. This means deny present location. (you are not where you are , deny your locus )
Start with walking videos (youtube , like walking in a different city)
Wait until context comes into Short Term Memory. After that deprivation of senses. That is close your eyes , pinknoise on the ears
Try to 'feel' feedback of non-local memory. Remember Information or accuracy is not the target , the goal is to detach from 'locus vivendi'

(3) Replay time related context (internet helps) project into a suitable year. again STM effect and 'feel' feedback.
I tried this one myself. And the effects are (at least for my chosen year) , a different way slower time flow. And a feedback loop into present reality. You will see artefacts from the time you have chosen within reality. In my case old cars popping up , old film material on tv , people out of the blue discussing context of that very time. One thing here STAY CALM , remember this is not the goal and the effect will pass.

(4) Into the bootup sequence , very difficult to achieve without lucid dreaming abilities (I mean being concious all the time in a dream).
You have to catch the moment that dreamstate goes in to reality. 1st though is a corethought and can respawn thought within a context. If the prima mentis is that of denying reality boundary's 2 things can happen
1 you get a reboot into a dreamstate that case you're not in reality(physical) but in a higher level lucid state or
2 No Reboot , in that case reality has to adjust within the core thought processing. This means so much as you have jumped a timeline closer towards the goal.
Note : (learn lucid dreaming first at 20dreams a month)
Also be not observed , and not defined in place (people not knowing exact location) might help.

edit on 12142018 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

edit on 12142018 by frenchfries because: into a dreamstate

edit on 12142018 by frenchfries because: observer dilemma added

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Mechanical technology, at least high enough to move big rocks. Cognitive shamanic technology? Hard to say.

It is said that the "Little Grays" called us a "Meat Bag", inferring that what we were, were far more than our bodies. Think Soul, spirit.

Then insertion into the meat bag body, or reincarnation is not such a secret and unknowable, just one of the secrets hidden from us. Maybe in fact its a form of high technology. Maybe a form of Control.

Funny how reality is reflected in the fiction.

"And this, is our land"

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I've been studying a lot of buddhist teachings lately. It's amazing how close these concepts are to the concepts outlined in buddhist teachings. It can be found at the essence of all religions when you really think about it. Look into the aboriginal dreamtime concept. They hit the nail on the head too, a hunter gatherer culture more than 50,0000 years in isolation. Mind blowing stuff!

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O

Guys . . . . . .

Why?????????????????????

This is something I am noticing more, it's an ever twisting trap to fall back into as well just when you think you are almost out...

Looking outward for the answers. It has to be them, they, him, her, it, that or whatever it is.

Let's just say for a minute that every single conspiracy was true... what horrors!? Well, not necessarily, because it lets us think there really is something/someone/group/demon/spirit/God or whatever else in charge of all of this. What if this really is just complete and random chaos? Not a comforting thought really.

I reckon the first step has to be the false self and not its destruction but rather integration into who we are as a person before delving deeper, just my take. Love it when a topic like this sprouts roots on the boards, been a while.

or maybe it's just all...

What if this whole manipulation of humanity (insert your prefered they group label) is all just a big symptom of collective ego of sorts, a symptom of our collective denial, a side affect or similar, humanities collective ego?

I have heard of this as well. The confronting the shadow self or lower self etc. Thanks for the reply. I am gonna check that movie Revolver out too.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join