It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Declassified Document Reveals the truth about reality

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Tell that to the skydiver who's chute doesn't open.

There is no sky, the earth is flat. When the diver wakes on the other side in the "after life" they will laugh.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Wasnt it the astro thread where it was stated that there was a breakaway civilization that was using human brainpower ( whilst we sleep ) for doing complex calculations to guide themselves through the stars?

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Mono-atomic Gold being the Philosophers Stone?

ormes.wordpress.com...

Prior to the "fall" we had longer lifespans - while we reached out and tasted the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil it shortened out lifespans. The slave race was allowed to reproduce. Wasn't it Sitchin who suggested the primordial slave man couldnt reproduce and was limited higher thinking function?

www.annunaki.org...

The first ones created couldn’t reproduce and had to be insimminated in Annunaki nurses and doctors(apparently the women were the medical pros). Using crystal beakers from nibiru to mix genes from the primitive earth beings and annunaki, he created a second group which could reproduce, but lost intelligence within a few generations. Next time he used clay pots made from Earth soil to capture the essence of the world, die his mixing and viola, you get the first successful kind of man. They first start as miners. Then as field hands, then as servants in the E.Din command center. Visiting the Command center, he sees 2 earth women and has sex with them. Those children are Adapa and Titi (Adam and Eve). Adam and even amaze everyone with how advanced they are

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My problem with the disclosure movement is that it assumes the government is an authority of anything. I'd suspect independent researchers know more than the government. That goes for the Nature of
Reality, Aliens, Paranormal, etc.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Theocracy4America

I think they know far more than they let on

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatsthisthen

Yeah i never really thought about the role they may have had un how mental health is perceived, your posts are a pleasure btw

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I have a feeling your sentiment, is about, to change.

If it did you wouldn't notice it...

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

i'm 6'1" 170 lbs. of flesh and bone. if someone wants to see if we're a bunch of little pieces of # we cant see, whatevs.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If that's true i know a hydrogen atom that needs payed, or needed. I take everything for everybody.

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Hogwash

Sorry man... Too many holes in this one.

We're a hologram yet we can interact in 3D.

We're sending and receiving reality via frequencies yet no other obvious frequencies or blockers have you dropping out like a depleted robot.

This is like describing peanut butter and adding more properties to the 'unknown'. I tried my best to watch the whole thing but at half way through, I couldn't take it anymore. Notice the dates on the documents? Notice the junk on the paper between the quotes that were pulled from the paper and only specific quotes.

Another bonus if you realised that this is from a supposed "CIA" now released document.

Don't get lost on youtube. It's a cartoon channel for the witless.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   
It's not because science can't see that it doesn't exist.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

It helps if you can see things from the other perspective looking back towards living people.

Given the definition of the word "entity" and how people use the label, it is insulting. Same with "daemon"". Little wonder some behave that way.

I know how I would feel if people thought I was just a "hallucination", or worse "non-existant".

It really pushes the other side away. It must be horrible for a kid who died suddenly to find itself alone and it's family thinking in modern terms of psychology. They wouldn't understand and probably get lost.

There are just not enough people who can make sure the newly deceased are okay and adjusted, especially where children and sudden death is concerned.

I've heard it said that city ghettos in Europe are packed with the dead like sardines which lowers the "vibes" of the location making life for the living very unpleasant.

Very sad situation.

edit on 16-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: clarity

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

For those who read the document in its entirety, what did you think of the Missing Page (PAGE 25 is missing). It was getting into some pretty interesting things around that point. Personally I kinda wanna know what was coming next, although most of the stuff in the document is well known, they worded it very well and it was very intriguing.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Basically everything you see is really nothing. Just space
Forcefields that we perceive as walls and chairs

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: Theocracy4America

I think they know far more than they let on

I guarantee they know a lot more. It seems just about everything almost turns out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised if it is like star trek up in space.. With commerce and trade going on up there for millions of years. Jump gates, the whole 9. At least that is what some whistleblowers claim. Even ancient texts. Who knows.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Solid matter does not exist....... hmmmm. Tell that to the skydiver who's chute doesn't open.

Thanks for a bit of common sense in this thread in response to the ridiculous attention-grabbing title of the video in the OP.

Different forms of solid matter exist as specific and different interactions between energy particles and there seems to be some difficulty determining the exact location and momentum of such energy particles (a reference to Quantum Mechanics) but does any of that justify the attention-seeking title: "Solid matter simply does not exist"? No, it doesn't. There's nothing to see here. Certainly not anything new or "declassified" as if it's some secret knowledge, figurative light or enlightenment, insight or advanced understanding of reality.

Just a lame inaccurate catchphrase to get some attention (possibly supported by bringing up facts and then twisting their meaning to pretend these facts support the inaccurate attention-seeking claim in the title, haven't seen the video). I blame the one who used the term "persistent illusion" or those who took that term out of its rather figurative context. (Solid) Matter is not an illusion, persistent or otherwise. The energy particles that make up the reality of different forms of (solid) matter, even have different configurations on how they interact to make up all the different forms of (solid) matter so that we can identify and describe the facts/realities regarding such things as different molecules and atoms, assigning different names to each specific molecule or atom for the purpose of communicating these realities/facts to one another (especially in the sciences and regarding education).

The video in the OP has no educational benefit. It won't make you any the wiser about reality and what is real/factual/true and what is not* either. (*: i.e. what is false or what does not exist vs. what does exist or is a reality/fact/truth)

Just as a reminder, google dictionary on the word "reality":

1. the world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.
"he refuses to face reality" [an appropiate example sentence for the ones who made the video in the OP and some others falling in love with that catchphrase in the title]

2. the state or quality of having existence or substance.

Solid matter is a reality. That it's made up of energy particles that interact in specific different ways to make up all the different forms of matter is another reality/fact that only further shows that (different forms of) solid matter is a reality (realities if you're talking about the different forms of solid matter and different configurations of energy particles making up different atoms and molecules). So if solid matter is a reality, then it has existence, i.e. it actually exists (in different forms).

originally posted by: CosmicAwakening

I guarantee they know a lot more. It seems just about everything almost turns out to be true, I wouldn't be surprised if it is like star trek up in space..

The OP talks about 'knowledge' ('knowing') and what "turns out to be true" but somehow I feel, given the information and knowledge of realities described above that contradict the statement in the title of the OP's video, that he/she might have a poor concept of the meaning of those words and what he/she is actually implying by choosing to use such words and language to describe the supposed reality of the situation, the facts/truths/certainties of the matters discussed.
edit on 20-12-2018 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

No, that's not how subatomic particles work at all.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
Hogwash

Sorry man... Too many holes in this one.

We're a hologram yet we can interact in 3D.

We're sending and receiving reality via frequencies yet no other obvious frequencies or blockers have you dropping out like a depleted robot.

This is like describing peanut butter and adding more properties to the 'unknown'. I tried my best to watch the whole thing but at half way through, I couldn't take it anymore. Notice the dates on the documents? Notice the junk on the paper between the quotes that were pulled from the paper and only specific quotes.

Another bonus if you realised that this is from a supposed "CIA" now released document.

Don't get lost on youtube. It's a cartoon channel for the witless.

I've seen the YouTube video OP shared. I must admit, it felt like it was cobbled together in five minutes using Windows Movie Maker (used to love it back in the day). Nevertheless, it was still intriguing that our government officially researched these kinds of things.

Link to official doc:
www.cia.gov...

My questions to anyone willing to kindly share their opinion: Now that we're able to catch a glimpse into this kind of research, what should the general public do with this information? Or, is this research all merely hypothetical and ultimately leads to dead ends? I.e. FOIA handouts to keep the people busy. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Has anyone tried the brain sync stuff?

What are some results of the effects?

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

If you mean hemisync I have done Robert Monroe's, Monroe Institute Out of Body CD's. I find that the binaural beats in there do help to relax you and help you vibrate a bit easier for sure. But not always; sometimes it becomes a distraction.

I have only been OOB willfully like 2 or 3 times and that was after weeks and weeks of daily practise.

The other 2 or 3 times I was also OOB was not willful I was pulled out which was cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join