It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

link   
it probably read

YOURE NEXT
edit on 12 12 2018 by dashen because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I'm still wondering what was in Pence's envelope. Maybe a heads up so he knows what's going on.

link   
a reply to: network dude
Are you saying they embossed Trump's rump on the face of the envelope? You think it was in color?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Please be nice to the Trumps and keep Joe away from the women and children.

Thank you

Event staff

my post from the original disappeared thread.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: network dude

At some point you need to admit you're obsessed with Hillary, she lives in your hearts and minds.

You mean under our beds and in the dark closet....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In before deletion.

It was in their programs right? So did they have personalized programs? I thought at funerals, you picked them up at the door. Perhaps they had assigned seats, and they were sitting in the chairs when they went to sit down.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
On second thought, by the fact that the Trump’s didn’t get one, could be a clue as to whom sent them — Mr. Trump himself. Carter didn’t get one cuz, well, who cares. He’s been out of the swamp for decades.

Only people that pose a threat to Donald got one....

Oops, I guess Pence got one as well.
edit on 12-12-2018 by KKLOCO because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I am happy this thread has not been shut down.

My 2 cents is the body language says it all. If it was a letter from Bush Sr the media would be all over it like white on rice. No chance they would miss an opp to make an elitist looks like a stand-up person.

Their reactions are all shock and awe. If it was a letter from SR they would all be hugging and talking about him.

This whole thing stinks

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Tekaran

I thought of that too, but I'm wagering that they had assigned seats or there was some kind of formal arrangement, seeing who all was seated together.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN

I'm still wondering what was in Pence's envelope. Maybe a heads up so he knows what's going on.

I didn't see that one, though I did see that when Trump walked up, before seating, he didn't seem to give two $#^%S about Pence and Pence had that smug tight lipped look on his face as though he didn't give two $#^%S about Trump either. He looked pissed. Trump greeted Bumer, Bumerette and that's pretty much it. Looked like Bill was almost going to say hi.

Also wonder why they arrived so late. Casual?

I do know you could cut that tension with a knife. I never expected PotUS that seemed to hate the others during their presidency being so buddy buddy with each other. Except Trump of course

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I'm still saying, WHO PASSED OUT THE PROGRAMS. LOOKS LIKE SELECTIVELY DEALING FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE DECK TO ME...

link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

originally posted by: network dude
Personally, I'd bet it was a note from Bush written before his death. he probably called Biden a tool and that's what upset him. Notice Carter didn't get one. he was kicking rocks.

Jimmy Carter was never part of the elite. He truly was a President before his time. He was never clued into the conspiracies and truly just wanted to help humanity. That is why he was a simple one term president and afterwards, he found his place with habitat for humanity rather than make bank off of a faux foundation.

He was too nice and I imagine he was definitely used by the elite. He just was not complicit. He seeking for an envelope shows that he is still clueless of the fact that he still is not part of the elite.

Right on the mark about Carter a genuine honest man. DC ate him up.
This might be another time he is glad he isnt.

link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
In before deletion.

It was in their programs right? So did they have personalized programs? I thought at funerals, you picked them up at the door. Perhaps they had assigned seats, and they were sitting in the chairs when they went to sit down.

Trump outright sat on his. I wonder if that was intentional

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: narrator
a reply to: Tekaran

I thought of that too, but I'm wagering that they had assigned seats or there was some kind of formal arrangement, seeing who all was seated together.

They had reserved seats. You could see Laura Bush holding a paper with RESERVED written on it when she arrived.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Pence got one.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: narrator

We need more footage dangit!
There has to be someone handing out the programs.

So Michelle Obama got one, but Berserk didn't?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

When it was noted in a thread the other day of Pence receiving one, people started reevaluating the Pence/Ryan chief of staffs emails. Take of it what you will , im not sure the source of those emails or the website to give any validity.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: PraetorianAZ
I am happy this thread has not been shut down.

My 2 cents is the body language says it all. If it was a letter from Bush Sr the media would be all over it like white on rice. No chance they would miss an opp to make an elitist looks like a stand-up person.

Their reactions are all shock and awe. If it was a letter from SR they would all be hugging and talking about him.

This whole thing stinks

wouldn't it be hilarious if Bush 41 were playing everyone, and the letters said 'now that I'm gone _____is going to come out ha ha'.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
a reply to: narrator

We need more footage dangit!
There has to be someone handing out the programs.

So Michelle Obama got one, but Berserk didn't?

They gave them to the person that wears the "pants" in the relationship.

Hence hillary and michelle got them. B dog and Billy are just eye candy for cocktail parties.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join