It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary gets envelope at Bush Funeral

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There's also the strong possibility they were handed Indictments, seeing their faces in shock would indicate that might, could be the case.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
If they are, I think they are going to have a long night ahead of them here.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Justso
Oh, just along for the ride. Hillary's face is priceless. Something's got her strict attention. Could it be a subpoena? Or a warning? That her time is up by the PTB?

It's a list of all the dirt on those who received them.

How awesome would it be, if it turned out to be photocopies of Trump's rump...

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Personally, I'd bet it was a note from Bush written before his death. he probably called Biden a tool and that's what upset him. Notice Carter didn't get one. he was kicking rocks.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Her rejection letter from, "Real Housewives of DC"?

link   
a reply to: ViXxeN

Not sure how much to put into this but on another forum I was reading a guy said that he lives near a Dem they call the politician and she revived a letter just like that and she got her door kicked in .. I have the post but not sure if I can post someone else's post or how much credit to lend to it .

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ViXxeN
There's also the strong possibility they were handed Indictments, seeing their faces in shock would indicate that might, could be the case.

as interesting as that would be, I think the venue for that would be so far out of bounds, even I would have a problem with that.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

If you could pm it somewhere that would be good, I wouldn't mind taking a look at it.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   
2 of the 3 were not even opened before the shock took hold. Only 1 was actually opened ad read. Something on the face of the envelope set them off.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Sent

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Personally, I'd bet it was a note from Bush written before his death. he probably called Biden a tool and that's what upset him. Notice Carter didn't get one. he was kicking rocks.

Jimmy Carter was never part of the elite. He truly was a President before his time. He was never clued into the conspiracies and truly just wanted to help humanity. That is why he was a simple one term president and afterwards, he found his place with habitat for humanity rather than make bank off of a faux foundation.

He was too nice and I imagine he was definitely used by the elite. He just was not complicit. He seeking for an envelope shows that he is still clueless of the fact that he still is not part of the elite.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
2 of the 3 were not even opened before the shock took hold. Only 1 was actually opened ad read. Something on the face of the envelope set them off.

I'm starting to offer a bit of credibility to Trump's Rump theory.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Right on thank you.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I did notice that there were some interest about this video. I would like to put in my 2 cents:

People were not only focusing on the letters but what Bush jr gave M.O..
- I do remember Bush jr often giving her candies in previous meetings (peppermint). You can also see often in the video that he's 'sucking' on one himself. I honestly believe that this is what he gave her.

The letters... A mystery for sure. I have questions, though.
- Why are the letters only given to the first ladies and the wives of the vice potus?
- Did Melania get one? I didn't notice any vids that showed this.
- Why did Jeb look upset when he saw it - He only seemed to look at it super quickly.
- Did Jeb get upset from the brief look (picture?) or by Mrs Bush's words.
- If it was really important, why didn't she tell her hubs? Too sensitive? Didn't want to put a burden on him at that time?
- Does it look like Jeb would have been more peeved but he noticed the camera on him?

Either way... Whatever was in those envelopes, when people saw them for the first time, they seemed to react to 'something'. Though, Hillbilly didn't react.... Why? Same reason why she didn't even look at Melania when she arrived? That gaze was seriously eyes front while everyone else took note of the Trumps arrival.

Other tidbits:
- Before Trump got there, M.O.. seemed to be gossiping with the others around her, then the camera cut out to an outside scene. This didn't appear as kindly banter.
- Definitely some tension from the Trump perspective. It almost looked like Bill was in one of those handshake moments where someone puts out their hand but it's ignored. lol

So Trump isn't a "president" type. It looks like he's not part of the big kid club.

Why doesn't this make me like him even more?

ATA - Where in the heck was Al Gore? Someone forget to thaw him out?
edit on 12-12-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: KKLOCO
Uh ohhh, this has already been posted and is the focus of a conspiracy here on ATS.

Heads up, 3 threads have already been deleted on this topic. Many here are trying to figure out why.

Coincidence. Surely the mods aren't involved in some top secret plan to keep this on the down low.

I have no clue why they would be. I’m sure thy have their reasons. What those reasons are, is many peoples question.

I just want to know what was written on those damn notes. I don’t think we will ever know, so this topic feels more like pounding sand....

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

lol Carter has always been the odd kid out. Poor guy. He's probably the most unknown prez other than that guy before Washington, and Carter is still alive!

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Oh yeah I saw that one, I tried clicking the link to take a closer look and the guys reddit account was banned. Strange

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Jeb looked to George like what are you going to do about this, George seemed to have an inclination as to what it was by how hard he tried to suppress a reaction to Jeb and Laura's reaction. Joe is looking around asking about it and then Hillary who seems to have at least skimmed it turned to him and he fumbles around trying to put it up. I dont know what it was, but those reactions sure make me wonder.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

At some point you need to admit you're obsessed with Hillary, she lives in your hearts and minds.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It is obviously the date of arrival for Nibiru. What else could it possibly be?

Case closed!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join