It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 84
<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Pence is stinking up the place for me all of the sudden.

Wife gets note.

Nxivm connected.

VERY uncomfortable at Trump/Pelosi/Schumer performance. Too uncomfortable, since technically he is on the winning side. When shutdown was made obvious he leaned away from DJT and squirmed.

It seems clear he was there to step in. There is ZERO chance he is going to step in now.

Watching Pence, as I think he's outlived his usefulness on both sides.

Cranky, do you have a link for the info. Hadn't heard about Pence's wife. BTW, never trusted Pence either.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0311Warrior
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Dialogue

mobile.twitter.com...

I hope that someday these two meet up with a squad of 0311 highly motivated Jarheads in an isolated location.
edit on 12/16/2018 by pteridine because: eta

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I cannot believe that they still feel safe writing that stuff out in the open.

They really aren't paying attention to how the world is shifting.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Dialogue

mobile.twitter.com...

It's comforting that the person he is having this conversation with is the owner of this dating app which makes "meeting people at your school fun and easy".

itunes.apple.com...

edit on 16-12-2018 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:02 PM
link   

twitter.com...
www.bbc.com...

Guys...I hate to break it to you but it turns out Russians make all the meems.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Da.
Is true

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Wickr is free, peer-to-peer encrypted messaging application for Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android. It was founded by a group of security experts in San Francisco for private communication. They define Wicker as a top secret messenger which means that nobody can track down the wickr users activities with text/video/photos that will disappear without leaving any trace.

Users are able to set a time for each conversation between one second and six days. Wickr securely deletes the message from its system as soon as this time expires.

Facebook investor Jim Breyer and Gilman Louie, the founder of the CIA’s strategic investor In-Q-Tel, are among the company’s backers.

Unless you're a deviant Master Jedi Knight of digital cryptography it boggles my mind on how so many pedo rings & drug dealers use this app for criminal activity on a daily basis.

They even have their own Wickr Foundation

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Q#247

Have you been watching the news since Friday?
Who is Peter Strzok?
How was he compromised?
How was he paid?
Who is Melissa Hodgman?
Company?
Title?
Date of promotion?
Focus on the date.
What events re: Peter recently occurred that you now know?
Think HRC emails, Weiner laptop, etc.
Dates?
Date of promotion of wife?
How do they stack the deck?
Who do they want inside the gov't?
What are puppets?
How do you control a puppet?
#2 in FBI?
Wife connection?
What is a pattern?
Follow the wives.
Keep watching the news this week.
Future proves past.
Re-read crumbs.
(Small)
How many D's / R's will not seek re-election?
Why?
What just passed in the Senate?
Why?
Who is their new handler?
Do as told?
Why is this relevant?
Do you not understand the gov't is being gutted publicly?
Bottom middle top.
Hussein Iran connection.
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas.
Q

This drop relative to the funeral maybe worth a revisit...

Wife connection?
What is a pattern?
Follow the wives.
Keep watching the news this week.

"Who is their new handler?"

Could they (5 wives) have been told who their new handler is?

Peter S was back in the news too - the texts "recovered."

DJT mentions Page and Strozk again today.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wickr is free, peer-to-peer encrypted messaging application for Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android. It was founded by a group of security experts in San Francisco for private communication. They define Wicker as a top secret messenger which means that nobody can track down the wickr users activities with text/video/photos that will disappear without leaving any trace.

Users are able to set a time for each conversation between one second and six days. Wickr securely deletes the message from its system as soon as this time expires.

Facebook investor Jim Breyer and Gilman Louie, the founder of the CIA’s strategic investor In-Q-Tel, are among the company’s backers.

Unless you're a deviant Master Jedi Knight of digital cryptography it boggles my mind on how so many pedo rings & drug dealers use this app for criminal activity on a daily basis.

This: It sounds like it could be complex but Wickr is dead easy to use –- you can download the app, sign up an account and get connecting in under a minute. It’s free, there are no ads and no personal information is needed.

FREE. No ads??? Nothing is free, nothing.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Who are the customers? What is the product? How does the company make a profit?
Maybe it is a honey pot. Send 'message deleted' and move it to archives. Filter and sort.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

They're all very simple to use. It's the under the covers encryption utilizing the 'Signal' protocol.
Matthew Rosenfield aka Moxie Marlinspike = referred to as an anarchist Master Jedi Knight of digital cryptography in Blackhat circles.
Marlinspike is the former head of the security team at Twitter and founder of Open Whisper Systems. He is the author of a proposed SSL authentication system replacement called Convergence, co-author of the Signal Protocol, and a fellow at the Institute for Disruptive Studies. He ran a cloud-based WPA cracking service and manages a targeted anonymity service called GoogleSharing.
Between 2014 and 2016, Marlinspike worked with WhatsApp, Facebook, and Google to integrate the Signal Protocol into their messaging services. On February 21, 2018, Marlinspike and WhatsApp co-founder Brian Acton announced the formation of the Signal Foundation.
Moxie

WhatsApp was acquired by Facebook in February 2014 for US$19 billion. Acton was formerly employed at Yahoo (44th employee) and in Sept 2017, announced that he was leaving WhatsApp to start a Signal Foundation w/Moxie. Acton noted that he was coached by Facebook executives to mislead European regulators regarding Facebook's intention to merge Facebook and WhatsApp user data.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Who are the customers? What is the product? How does the company make a profit?
Maybe it is a honey pot. Send 'message deleted' and move it to archives. Filter and sort.

Customers are little kids to grandma, drug dealers/users & the big one is CP. Send images/video and presto nuked. Get the picture? It's perfectly legitimate app just heavily abused, like smartphones and guns.
Moxie is a person who holds the key to the [nefarious] kingdom.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

I can't get out of my head how WW2 ended with America merging with the Nazis. It explains so much.

"Something too big to become known by the general public"...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Wife gets note.

Nxivm connected.

VERY uncomfortable at Trump/Pelosi/Schumer performance. Too uncomfortable, since technically he is on the winning side. When shutdown was made obvious he leaned away from DJT and squirmed.

It seems clear he was there to step in. There is ZERO chance he is going to step in now.

Don’t forget, Pence was on board with Ryan in October 2016 to pull Donald Trump from the ticket. That idea fell through, but he was willing to do it.
edit on b000000312018-12-16T19:47:11-06:0007America/ChicagoSun, 16 Dec 2018 19:47:11 -0600700000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

edit on 16-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Wife gets note.

Nxivm connected.

Don’t forget, Pence was on board with Ryan in October 2016 to pull Donald Trump from the ticket. That idea fell through, but he was willing to do it.

Good article related to your post. Why President Trump has good reason to question Mike Pence's loyalty.

www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Right in the open.
“Symbolism will be their downfall”

DMs are worse. For many individuals. [across many platforms]

Did they just delete the first tweet in that chain? What did it say originally?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Had a look thru Wickr product site and apparently, per this page it complies with data retention compliance such as HIPAA, FINRA, FOIA, FRA:

For example, financial or government institutions can ensure transparency, auditability and accountability in accordance with all applicable statutory record retention requirements (i.e: HIPAA, FINRA, FOIA, FRA). Similarly, for traditional enterprises, when a litigation hold is issued for specific users on a legal team, admin can enforce a preservation policy for a specific period of time and a group of staff, transparent to all participants.

As retention is enabled through customers’ 3rd party archiving solutions, it is crucial that customers take proactive steps to protect the retained communications as they leave the Wickr enterprise network. Wickr Enterprise is by design deployed and operated by the customer’s own security/IT teams.

Wickr’s Compliance API, enterprises can use external tools like Elasticsearch for archival and search.

Do we need Tom Fitton for the FOIA requests on government use of WIKR?

This page describes their security and has links to an NCC and a Bishop Fox report on them.

Apparently enterprises can use external tools like Elasticsearch for archival and search.

Can anyone look into who owns the Patents on this page?

Their team includes:
Joel Wallenstrom, CEO

Joel co-founded iSEC Partners, one of the world’s leading information security research teams, later acquired by the NCC Group. Joel also served as the Director for Strategic Alliances @stake, one of the very first computer security companies, which was acquired by L0pht Heavy Industries and was itself later purchased by Symantec.

Chris Lalonde, COO

He was the co-founder and CEO of ObjectRocket (acquired by Rackspace) and has held senior executive positions with several companies including Rackspace, Bullhorn and online auction powerhouse, eBay. Chris has been awarded 7 patents.

Chris Howell, CTO

Prior to Wickr, Chris spent nearly a decade in law enforcement with the NJ Office of the Attorney General/Division of Criminal Justice specializing in computer crime investigation and forensics. He also spent several years in the private sector, working in information security and incident response with Pershing, a financial services company, and in application security consulting with Aspect Security, an application security consulting firm.

Jen DeTrani Associate Founder, General Counsel

Before joining Wickr, Jennifer was a federal prosecutor at the U.S. Attorney’s Office, practiced corporate law at Cooley LLP

edit on 16-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Chadwickus

Wait a second, are we not on a goddamn conspiracy website? This isn’t a place to exchange cookie recipes. We’re here to talk conspiracy. Get over yourself.

Plausible theories.

Not “I messed up a link I pasted and instead of fixing it and moving on I’ll create a scenario in my mind where TPTB scrubbed it from the internet and decree that “they” are watching me”.

top topics

<< 81  82  83    85  86  87 >>

join