It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You soooo missed the point... the coup colonel was trained by the CIA a decade before the coup. We have found countless connections to school shooter children of CIA or FBI agents; programmed as patsys through their therapists MK Ultra style. Maybe Papadopoulos was also programmed for his role in the dossier.

You only seem to dive in when something significant is found so I'll leave my comments at that.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Wow thats interesting... for a conversation around the dinner table.

As far as anything else.... so friggin what?
My grandfather was responsible for carving many of the cornerstones for manhattan sky scrapers built in the thirties and forties. That doesnt mean I know doodly squat about carving stone.

Q might suggest Masonic connections !!!

😎🚬

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
POTUS Tweet misspelling:

Anytime you hear a Democrat saying that you can have good Boarder Security without a Wall, write them off as just another politician following the party line. Time for us to save billions of dollars a year and have, at the same time, far greater safety and control!

8:08 AM · Dec 17, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone

- POTUS Twitter

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

originally posted by: Byrd
Sheesh. Look at other photos. That's the funeral program (or don't you guys get one when you go to funerals?) it's got the order of the service and a brief summary of the deceased's life, along with items like the Apostle's Creed. Most are a single sheet of folded paper; more elaborate ones go to two sheets of folded paper.

It should be easy then for you to produce evidence of other people getting an envelope in their program.

Would you please?

ETA It would appear I am incapable of lurking.

Jimmy Cater did not get an envelope. You can even see him flipping thru his program looking for one. For sure, the reactions of the people who got an envelope suggest is was pretty significant.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

I can understand robbers and thieves who are driven by money but not the child abusers who destroy innocent lives through their selfishness and cruelty. Don't let any of those vermin escape the justice that they deserve.

Highly motivated Geezer

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Could be SKEPTEK but the reactions between husbands and wives seems to make compromising pictures unlikely because:

a) If compromising photo of husband received by wife then surely her reaction to husband would be more aggressive as per "How could you?",

b) If it was a photo of wife then would they really be that quick to want to show it to husband?

I don't believe the picture would be compromising in that way.

More like a picture of the entire Bush clan meeting with the head string puller.

Something that implicates ALL of them.

This thought crossed my mind:

It's a picture of a much-younger George HW Bush with Lee Harvey Oswald.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Jumping out of lurk mode again..

The stupid “luciferian” test is nothing more than a simple test to identify psychopaths.

Are all luciferians psychos? Nope.
Are all psychopaths luciferians? Also nope.

I may get flamed here, but psychos generally suffer from a mental disorder where they lack empathy...
Do all psychos eat babies? Probably not.
Would I let a psycho baby sit my kids? Also negative...

My point once again has more to do with how we brand things. Luciferians?? Really?
Whatever happened to good old fashioned CRAZY?
is that no longer PC?

That said, psychopaths happen to do very well in structured environments like corporations and government. They are genetically better at being devious and see most people not as peers, but as prey...

Chances are, that you all know at least one psychopath...

In fact, you probably work either directly, or indirectly for at least one.. you are not top of the food chain anymore. Sorry.

Again, no need for mystic explanations for the creatures that rule over you... no need for religious explanations.
Simple psychology will do just fine.

Back to lurk......

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Double post...
damned phone..

So let me just add this:

We should all embrace government shutdown.

Trust me kiddos, the roads won’t disappear.

Now, back to lurk mode..
edit on 17-12-2018 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: defuntion

My understanding of the difference between crazy people and Satanists, is that Satanists make a conscious choice to walk the path of darkness. Crazy people have no choice, they don't choose 'crazy'.

Satanists choose to be evil.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

My understanding of the difference between crazy people and Satanists, is that Satanists make a conscious choice to walk the path of darkness. Crazy people have no choice, they don't choose 'crazy'.

Would a “sane” person choose to worship an evil deity?

Seems to be a chicken/egg dilemma no?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: defuntion

Edit to add...

This is why I stay in lurk.. feels like I am now derailing the thread.

Bring me declas.
Bring me 302s
Bring me strzok’s text messages
Bring me resolution

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
damned Scotch won’t let me lurk...

Last post.

This is the crap we are up against:

“Describing the robot as a "hero" and a "legend," UC Berkeley students expressed their grief on Facebook as news of a fallen KiwiBot reached the campus community.”

UC Berk... our future

What do these kids, our future, concern themselves with?

This garbage
We are doomed.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yes they do. They know evil is evil, they know it's the wrong path to follow. But evil tempts/rewards them with un-earned riches and power and privilege, and promises them impunity.

They use their power, riches, and privilege to conceal their darkness from the rest of us, because they know what they do is wrong and unacceptable and evil. All conscious decisions.

They can save themselves though. They just have to voluntarily choose the Light just like GHWB did on the day he died .. .
GHWB ''where are we going today Bake''
Mr Baker ''We're going to Heaven''
GHWB ''That's where I want to go''.

With those words GHWB voluntarily chose the Light. The message that that sent to the rest of the cabal would have been devastating. The big man walked into the Light.

They know it's the end for them.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

So..., you don’t think there is any mental abnormalities with a person who would sacrifice the liberty of his fellow man just to gain some duckets?

You think that is “normative” behaviour?

I never said psychos can’t think clearly.
In fact, they think much more clearly than you or I...

What I am saying as that people like that, who choose that, are obtuse.

Man travels across country to have sex with 9 year old

How about this guy? He just needs to pray to a different deity?
He isn’t bat sh*t crazy?

edit on 17-12-2018 by defuntion because: Scotch

edit on 17-12-2018 by defuntion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   

a reply to: doobydoll

So..., you don’t think there is any mental abnormalities with a person who would sacrifice the liberty of his fellow man just to gain some duckets?

You think that is “normative” behaviour?

I never said psychos can’t think clearly.
In fact, they think much more clearly than you or I...

What I am saying as that people like that, who choose that, are obtuse.

These people are more aware than most on this Earth. And they know they are.

They know the importance and power of numerology and gematria and symbolism, they live by it. And they know most people don't believe in any of it. They count on the ignorance of the rest of us. They aren't crazy. They're just soul-less. Traded their eternal soul for temporary material rewards.

It's not insanity, it's greed and gluttony and selfishness that has replaced their soul.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Check out NXIVM in Gematria Value - These are the top four results for Jewish Gematria
The rest of the results are also quite interesting.

The Number Of The Antichrist
Richmond Virginia
Davids Star
Erotic Violence

www.gematrix.org...
edit on 17-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: typo

Check out the child development and education portion of their still up and running W-site.
Although they are not taking new members.
Cute Kid....Why the Leaf though...Symbolism will be their downfall.

www.nxivm.com...
edit on 17-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Some folks are kicking around the notion that the Flight path and DJT's visit to Arlington connects to the "bolt hole" theory on the funeral cards.

The implication is the bolt hole was below Arlington - raided and kaput. Question is, what was in the Bolt Hole?

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

damned Scotch won’t let me lurk...

Last post.

This is the crap we are up against:

“Describing the robot as a "hero" and a "legend," UC Berkeley students expressed their grief on Facebook as news of a fallen KiwiBot reached the campus community.”

UC Berk... our future

What do these kids, our future, concern themselves with?

This garbage
We are doomed.

DF, this boils cranky's blood beyond it. I guess these kids love the phone tree at their local cable company, especially the "what can I do for you today Timmy" greeting. Bots, Clones and hybrids must be crushed, burned and nuked. Interesting aside, a few weeks ago I caught Blade Runner 2049. A movie devoid of humans, about clone/bots for clone/bots humanizing clone/bots. Subtle.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Need someone with photo skills to get in close on his pictures
edit on 17-12-2018 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
POTUS Tweet misspelling:

Anytime you hear a Democrat saying that you can have good Boarder Security without a Wall, write them off as just another politician following the party line. Time for us to save billions of dollars a year and have, at the same time, far greater safety and control!

8:08 AM · Dec 17, 2018 · Twitter for iPhone

- POTUS Twitter

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join