It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

It was already deleted so we never got to see...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

What I said in my earlier post. Moxie is the KEY to alot of this; and those in his inner circles. He is a Blackhat Jedi knight of cryptography & authentication. Think CA's, Goog, twitter and these messenger apps. Not saying he's guilty but they utilize his unique talent.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I agree EMN, but you have to admit that 2 of the leadership team having worked at Attorney Generals' offices is of interest too?

Chris Howell spent a decade using the systems IT and Forensics to catch criminals but now is a CTO who knows exactly how to avoid those forensics?

edit on 16-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Just noticed Weiner's face grafted on to that meme!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Panda, huh? You don’t say? Who involved in all this mess likes to go by the alter-ego Panda? Coincidences just pile up...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

replying to myself re: pence envelope. This is all I could find

start at about 29 min mark. It goes through the others then shows Karen's envelope.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Yes. Definitely some covert action going on there.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Interesting THREAD on DJT's visit, and other fun. Now we have seen the plane paths show up before, the Q landing when visiting CA fire damage and a few others.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Looks kid friendly to me...Not. Another notorious one is KiK.

Can't trust those Canadian Eskimos.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The Plot Thickens...........

the hill

The exact details of which government functions stop during a shutdown is determined by the Office of Management and Budget. wiki

Shutdown...

For those saying MM hates trump. Two things: People can change their opinion about things, if you cannot change you are a bot and he may have been playing it up...

Go MM

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
During his time at the FBI, Mueller was involved in covering up the location of Osama Bin Laden and incarcerating 9/11 skeptics according to the book "How we dismantled the FBI in our Pyjamas" by "Thomas Paine".

If only half of what that book says is true, Mueller is not a white hat.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That is good news. I was concerned about a temporary position then being out. From what I have seen of his performance in office his doing awesome in his effort to reduce bureaucracy.

I understand he was not a supporter in the beginning, but Trump has overlooked that fact with many people and put the best qualified in place.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Future keeps proving past.

Twitter

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Actually, it was MM who said it but he also said he hated Hillary worse. That was back in 2016-17 so perhaps he's seeing more eye to eye with Trump. Then again when in the Swamp one will do ANYTHING to survive. Chief of Staff is a stressful 23 hr a day job so not sure how he plans on managing. Something coming soon I guess. Maybe he has a short 'script' to fulfill.

What would Trump gain with a shutdown?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

FAKE News
I seen twitter & CNN and thought no way.

Here's a few better sources.

en.wikipedia.org...(SSN-593)#Search_and_recovery

en.wikipedia.org...(SSN-589)#Wreck_site

www.foxnews.com...

History & Pics
USS Scorpion (SSN-589)
www.history.navy.mil...

USS Thresher (SSN-593)
www.history.navy.mil...

edit on 16-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: history

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
I don't post often but try to keep up. But after this one I am holding my head and saying "What????" I hope we have some resolution and truth soon, because the anticipation and hours into this are taxing me in an indescribable way.
And harrumph! Happy Holidays, All! Thank you for the best rollercoaster I have ever ridden!

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Yea, that does sound creepy. I'd bet money nothing big happeneds (Q related) from now till Jan 3. It just seems Q is a LARP or a psp-op to create apathy amongst the hardcore conspiracy theorists.

Leave some bread crumbs, have people follow a criptic path with some interesting things along the way, but never really bring them to any real destination.

Like I said before, I'd love to be wrong...

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Well if that’s their goal they are failing miserably. Honestly that doesn’t even make any sense.

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Wickr is free, peer-to-peer encrypted messaging application for Linux, Windows, iOS, and Android. It was founded by a group of security experts in San Francisco for private communication. They define Wicker as a top secret messenger which means that nobody can track down the wickr users activities with text/video/photos that will disappear without leaving any trace.

Users are able to set a time for each conversation between one second and six days. Wickr securely deletes the message from its system as soon as this time expires.

Facebook investor Jim Breyer and Gilman Louie, the founder of the CIA’s strategic investor In-Q-Tel, are among the company’s backers.

Unless you're a deviant Master Jedi Knight of digital cryptography it boggles my mind on how so many pedo rings & drug dealers use this app for criminal activity on a daily basis.

They even have their own Wickr Foundation

In-Q-Tel as an investor? Sounds like everyone's secrets will be safe for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join