It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 228
<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seinfeld

Speaking of extortion...

It was discovered this week that Obama's Director of the CIA (John Brennan) and Director of National Intelligence (James Clapper), Hacked and Spied on FISA Judge Reggie Walton...and Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts.

Brennan and Clapper are placing the blame on their former boss, President Barack Obama.

SOURCE: ussanews.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: eisegesis

I've always subconsciously known that salt is good for me, reinforced by being put on saline drips when I'll.

Sulphur intrigues me though... what are natural form of sulphur to ingest?

Weird, I just noticed the other day that cheap salt doesn't contain iodine ? My Dad has to take sodium tablets everyday and we're told it's a really BIG deal by his GP that it not get low, it's also his only prescription not covered by insurance, costs about $35 a bottle...hmmm ?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson

a reply to: JohnnyJetson What was that EO supposed to have changed?

LOL are you serious?

WRONG: They are "sealed" indictments AND 'we the public' DO know how many of them there are . . .anyway, where/who says they aren't "documents'? Only a fool would do so.

LOL Because by virtue of the Fact ALL 'indictments' must be "documented" of course they are "documents"!

once again you're using semantics, in the hope you'll eventually prove something Q has said that "is invalid", which you have, as yet, consistently failed to do, so what's your 'point'?

What are you hoping to achieve by making posts about Q, which Have Regularly Been Proven to be "wrong"? You've not even been 'close'!

Did you know that "a fool can ask more questions in a minute than a Wise man could answer in a lifetime"?

you do now

edit on 5-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

I'm talking about this one; Executi ve Order Blocking the Property of Persons Involved in Serious Human Rights Abuse or Corruption that was 'created' in December 2017!

Which includes this part:

I hereby determine and order: Section 1. (a) All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:

(i) the persons listed in the Annex to this order;

(ii) any foreign person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State and the Attorney General:

(A) to be responsible for or complicit in, or to have directly or indirectly engaged in, serious human rights abuse;

(B) to be a current or former government official, or a person acting for or on behalf of such an official, who is responsible for or complicit in, or has directly or indirectly engaged in:
(1) corruption, including the misappropriation of state assets, the expropriation of private assets for personal gain, corruption related to government contracts or the extraction of natural resources, or bribery; or

(2) the transfer or the facilitation of the transfer of the proceeds of corruption;

edit on 5-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: supercalifragilisticexpalidocious

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

almost all the sulfur you will ingest comes in the form of 'sulphates' which are a technically a 'salt' i.e. sodium/potassium/amonnium sulphates Sodium Sulphate

it's amazing how our bodies are capable of extracting what it needs

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel

I've always subconsciously known that salt is good for me, reinforced by being put on saline drips when I'll.

Weird, I just noticed the other day that cheap salt doesn't contain iodine ? My Dad has to take sodium tablets everyday and we're told it's a really BIG deal by his GP that it not get low, it's also his only prescription not covered by insurance, costs about $35 a bottle...hmmm ?

Iodine is added to some salts we use. I use some very high quality (and price) natural salt when cooking, or regular organic seasalt, none of which contain iodine.

Iodine has been added to our salts meant for consumption sometimes in the 50's if I remember correctly, because the medical condition goiter was very common.
These days there are concerns about our iodine levels declining again, because of all the fancy food trends with organic and natural ingredients etc.
edit on 5-1-2019 by Vasara because: Typo

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Salt tablets cost 35 dollars?!?!?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This is interesting. I’m sure this judge will be fired and disbarred

helenair.com... b-b520488cd1e5.html

attempt to fix link
edit on Sat Jan 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Link is broke

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very telling wording from POTUS

Donald J. Trump
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
The Democrats could solve the Shutdown problem in a very short period of time. All they have to do is approve REAL Border Security (including a Wall), something which everyone, other than drug dealers, human traffickers and criminals, want very badly! This would be so easy to do!

mobile.twitter.com... ps%3A%2F%2Fqmap.pub%2F

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

Go to that website that it brings you to and search for QAnon. I’ve tried linking twice and ATS does not like that link.
edit on 5-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Helena judge says his email chastising reporter for coverage critical of QAnon was 'inappropriate'

The judge seems pretty rational, IMO.

Not really a Q supporter or anti-Q.

He makes a salient point about people grasping onto any movement that represents their side, while ignoring the underlying issues of a failed government that is deadlocked and ignores the issues that face us, domestically, as a nation.

If he is fired it would only be for applying common sense and not picking a side, unfortunately.
edit on 5-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jan 5 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: DO NOT USE tiny url

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Aallanon

Helena judge says his email chastising reporter for coverage critical of QAnon was 'inappropriate'

Thanks! Don’t know what I was doing wrong.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

MOD NOTE....do not use tinyURL....use BBcode to format odd titles

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasara

Interesting, just went and looked at our sea salt and you're right, has no Iodine ? Unless a recipe specifically calls for it, usually just use regular salt. I could swear it was a lower priced salt that had no Iodine last time I bought it ? WTH is goiter ? Need to read the original link Sufi was referring to from eisegesis and also find out what goiter is ?

PJ, Yes, sodium tablets cost just under $35, the prescription ones anyways.

Oh, and Good morning All

A goiter (GOI-tur) is an abnormal enlargement of your thyroid gland. Your thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located at the base of your neck just below your Adam's apple. Although goiters are usually painless, a large goiter can cause a cough and make it difficult for you to swallow or breathe.

www.google.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasara

Interesting, just went and looked at our sea salt and you're right, has no Iodine ? Unless a recipe specifically calls for it, usually just use regular salt. I could swear it was a lower priced salt that had no Iodine last time I bought it ? WTH is goiter ? Need to read the original link Sufi was referring to from eisegesis and also find out what goiter is ?

PJ, Yes, sodium tablets cost just under $35, the prescription ones anyways.

Oh, and Good morning All

A goiter (GOI-tur) is an abnormal enlargement of your thyroid gland. Your thyroid is a butterfly-shaped gland located at the base of your neck just below your Adam's apple. Although goiters are usually painless, a large goiter can cause a cough and make it difficult for you to swallow or breathe.

www.google.com...

Yeah, if you have ever seen anyone with a big bulge on their neck, that’s a goiter.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
a reply to: [post]seinfeld[/post]

Speaking of extortion...

It was discovered this week that Obama's Director of the CIA (John Brennan) and Director of National Intelligence (James Clapper), Hacked and Spied on FISA Judge Reggie Walton...and Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts.

Brennan and Clapper are placing the blame on their former boss, President Barack Obama.

I hope youve seen I come with an open mind.

But ussanews is really not what Id consider a "solid source"

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
LOL are you serious?

I'm talking about this one...

...This EO was made overj a year ago . . . and yet you KNOW Nothing about it!

That is the same one I was talking about and I linked the laws already on the books that cover the same crimes.

WRONG: They are "sealed" indictments AND 'we the public' DO know how many of them there are . . .anyway, where/who says they aren't "documents'? Only a fool would do so.

Sorry, but if you actually look at what the "researchers" searched for on PACER and also looked at the source for their 1,077 indictments in 2006 you might catch the leap that they took. Makes no difference to me since I'm not the one to have his hopes crushed.

What are you hoping to achieve by making posts about Q, which Have Regularly Been Proven to be "wrong"? You've not even been 'close'!

Time will tell who was actually wrong.

If anything I would like to think that my skepticism will serve as an example for when the next Q type CT comes around but I doubt it, people want to believe, so I'm just looking at it as infotainment, at best.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: [post]carewemust[/post]
a reply to: [post]seinfeld[/post]

Speaking of extortion...

I hope youve seen I come with an open mind.

But ussanews is really not what Id consider a "solid source"

It doesn’t just come from there. The actual recording of them talking to Sheriff Joe Arapaio is on a Soundcloud for whistleblowers. Sorry I don’t have a link, but I heard the audio. It’s legit.
edit on 5-1-2019 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Lewis and Clark County's elected justice of the peace acknowledged that he sent an "inappropriate" email chastising a Washington Post reporter for coverage that was critical of the far-right conspiracy theory QAnon. "Whether Q is real or otherwise, there is a movement started by the hypothesis of a Q and somebody behind the scenes standing up for the average American citizen," Judge Michael Swingley wrote in an email Wednesday from his official government account to reporter Avi Selk. "Patriots are uniting against people just like you. Your world of fake news and liberal agendas that give away our country to foreigners and protect the Clintons and Obamas is coming to an end. Wait for it........... you pathetic, snobby ass."

Lol..

new topics

top topics

<< 225  226  227    229  230  231 >>

join