It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 230
<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

A few reporters who actually "think", are sensing that something is about to happen. This morning, Joel Cohen (The Hill) explains how the Southern District of New York could take over Mueller's role, if Mueller is fired.

Article: thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: CoramDeo

OH.. I see you're referencing a brand new Q post. Good to seem him back. Maybe Q was on vacation and doesn't realize that Mueller's witch-hunt has been extended by 6 months?

The Mueller grand jury was extended for 6 months, because the order was set to expire. Doesn’t necessarily mean the investigation will last 6 more months, they just want to keep the GJ empaneled. Maybe they work in 6 month increments?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Q's message #2644 says the President's tweet this morning is 2 days ahead of schedule.

The Tweet: twitter.com...

The significance?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

On 11/14/2018, Mueller filed court papers to keep his investigation going.
My thread on that: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Q link to a Britt Hume twitter post here

Hume links to a Scipd doc that shows the exchange between Cleta Mitchell, former NRA board member, and Greg Gordon and Peter Stone at McClatchy group. Mitchell basically burns it down in the exchange and makes the case for fake news and the MSM perpetuating the Russian Collusion myth.

COMMUNICATIONS FROM/TO PETER STONE ON WEDNESDAY MARCH 14, 2018 READ FROM BOTTOM. THIS IS THE FIRST KNOWLEDGE THAT I HAD BEEN INCLUDED IN THE ADAM SCHIFF REPORT

It's worth a read, and highlights how journalistic ethics, and real journalism is dead, dead, dead.

We are the new media.

In that vein It is incumbent on us, as we dig, to make every attempt to be honest in what we say here and elsewhere, and be cautious of undeliying intentions in the sources we use. Check and double check, where possible, and don't take anything at face value, even it you agree.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
Q link to a Britt Hume twitter post here
In that vein, It is incumbent on us, as we dig, to make every attempt to be honest in what we say here and elsewhere, and be cautious of undeliying intentions in the sources we use. Check and double check, where possible, and don't take anything at face value, even it you agree.

Can you tell me if the people I currently trust for Spygate news, like Sean Hannity, Q, John Solomon, Sara Carter, Sundance, Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, are to be trusted?
edit on 1/5/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

Wow ML, ANOTHER butterfly shape in the human body... how many more will we find?

Pelvis, skull bones forming underside of eye orbits, bones in spine... now thyroid glands!

edit on 5-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That was an interesting read. It shows how Fake News is hatched and quickly spread to support an agenda, before it can be proven as fake. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

LOL

Just wait, Tyler.

The Great Awakening is the topic.

Unfortunately, it's being unfairly systematized.

Hence why the chans are important.

You want the goods?

"Rule Makers" won't allow (or don't understand).

It's why I'm always so salty.

edit on 5-1-2019 by eisegesis because: surprise, surprise

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: Aallanon

Helena judge says his email chastising reporter for coverage critical of QAnon was 'inappropriate'

The judge seems pretty rational, IMO.

Not really a Q supporter or anti-Q.

He makes a salient point about people grasping onto any movement that represents their side, while ignoring the underlying issues of a failed government that is deadlocked and ignores the issues that face us, domestically, as a nation.

If he is fired it would only be for applying common sense and not picking a side, unfortunately.

My takeaway from this is, as usual, off brand. WTH, have we really reached the point where a one off email obviously written in haste is "tweeted" with the "this guy is an idiot vibe"?

When did everyone in the world become a spiritual and moral hall monitor, leading a crusade from a personal home with nothing but broken windows? This would NEVER occur to me. If the email or conversation or whatever is not for me I move along.

Oh wait, Washington Post...

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can you tell me if the people I currently trust for Spygate news, like Sean Hannity, Q, John Solomon, Sara Carter, Sundance, Devin Nunes and Jim Jordan, are to be trusted?

I can't answer that one way or the other. I would just look at each source as ONLY having pieces of the puzzle, not the whole picture.

There is also a bit of compromise that one has to consider. The closer the source of information is to a media powerhouse, the less likely they are to be able to report honestly because of top-down control. You have to balance that with the influence the individual has on the bottom line of the corporation. Someone who is top-tier in ratings is going to be less controlled than someone who is drawing lower ratings.

Contrast that with independent journalists who do a lot of leg work, make phone calls, and get sources on the record. These people have the least to lose and are less beholden to power brokers in the MSM. I personally like reportage that craps on both sides of the ideological spectrum, not to raise up the person writing the piece, but to chop down the pedestal that the the subject is standing on, where necessary.

Question everything, check confirmation bias, and don’t be afraid to change your mind in the face of facts that don’t conform to preconceived notions.

I'm not an expert, I'm just a dude posting on the intewebs and trying to make sense of the world.

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Really important tweet: 5:55 time stamp.

5:5

As I have said here from day one, most of the issues concerning the government agents are CIVIL in nature and not criminal. While folks want X to go down for this or that, the issue being pointed to is often a CIVIL problem and not a jailable offense. Should the "crimes" be jailable - sure, but those making the laws exclude themselves from criminal action and dump this "infractions" into the civil, or monetary, arena.

DJT's TWEET is confirmation that the issues have been dealt with. Will we see it - probably not unless we dig super deep and it depends on the "deal." Will we see the results? Yes, but it will appear subtle at first.

5:5

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

In 2018, 1.7 million pounds of narcotics seized, 17,000 adults arrested with criminal records, and 6000 gang members, including MS-13, apprehended. A big Human Trafficking problem.

From My post last night: That line is never completed, it is always the truncated version of the entire sentence which actually reads: "Walls do not work for our purposes, they hinder our objectives."

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Re Q Post #2643:

This was 13 12:20:32 after #2642 (dd hh:mm:ss).

13 12 20 32 = MLTF (A=1, Z=26, apply modulo 26 to convert 32 = 26+6=6=F)

MLTF = Meuller Task Force?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the CAPS only on that tweet look interesting: MPODTTWI

MP = Mike Pence? Military Police?
OD = Overdose? Overdrawn? Office Departure?
TT = Treatment Team? Torpedo Tube? The Truth? Talk To? Ta Ta? Test Track (Disney attraction)
WI = Within? Wireless? Wisconsin? What If?

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Mueller was “designed” to take in evidence needed to expose the DeepState.
Also see Q #2397

Sessions publicly announced the INSIDER THREAT TASK FORCE in Aug 2017. The National Threat Task Force (NITTF) released the Insider Threat Program Maturity Framework on November 1, 2018. Criminals who illegally use their access to classified information to leak this information to news agencies or others to are being investigated and will be prosecuted. Classified Leaks have exploded and must stop - incredibly damaging to our country starting at @27:10
[AS] needs to be bagged & tagged and shipped off to GiTMO.

The original Q #2510 >> #2511 is showing Mueller as a Blackhat but is/has also and now been a Whitehat.?

edit on 5-1-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
EDIT: connects with EMN's post above ^^^^^

If an employee discloses his experience, is it disclosure?

William M. Arkin, a veteran national security reporter, wrote a scathing farewell message to his colleagues, warning them that NBC has given endless war and ‘destructive’ intelligence agencies a free pass due to their around-the-clock anti-Trump hysteria.

Senior NBC Reporter Quits: “It’s Deep State Propaganda”

Q#2343

What happens when all 'insiders' know the news is FAKE?
What happens when all 'insiders' know [AS] is the leak of false data?
What happens when a member of the House Intel Comm purposely leaks FAKE & FALSE data to 'friendly' news sources in order to maintain & portray a FALSE NARRATIVE to the public?
How do you build a case against a member of the House Intel Comm if they themselves have access to the intelligence?
What critical 'mission' did SESSIONS publicly announce re: leaks?
Why did SESSIONS make this PUBLIC?
Optics are important.
Control of the NARRATIVE.
TRUTH & TRANSPARENCY IS THE ONLY WAY FORWARD>
RE: MUELLER deleted 'critical' text messages between PS+LP?
Re_read Re: [MUELLER] designed to….
The 'MUELLER' insurance policy has expired.

edit on 5-1-2019 by crankyoldman because: in synch

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, the CAPS only on that tweet look interesting: MPODTTWI

MP = Mike Pence? Military Police?
OD = Overdose? Overdrawn? Office Departure?
TT = Treatment Team? Torpedo Tube? The Truth? Talk To? Ta Ta? Test Track (Disney attraction)
WI = Within? Wireless? Wisconsin? What If?

When you have a CAPS only letter string of even od odd number of letters how do you distingish between 2-letter and 3-letter acronyms?

Wonder if that tweet is eluding to CF?
TT = Tick Tock (recall we we're going round and round on this awhile back) that I think led back to [AS]. Damn, my memory is slipping.

OD = Opus Dei

MP = Member of Parliament

posted on Jan, 5 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Good value adds EMN.

Your question "When you have a CAPS only letter string of even or odd number of letters how do you distinguish between 2-letter and 3-letter acronyms?"

Answer steps in sequence of logic:
1) Remove obvious Initials (mostly 2 characters) then use Acronymfinder on remaining string,
2) Could be 4, 5, or 6 letter acronyms! I usually start putting whole string into Acronymfinder. If it brings up nothing then delete last character and try again... wash/repeat until down to 3 or 2.
3) Is number of characters divisible by 2 or by 3? If by 2 but not 3 then unlikely to include 3 letter acronyms,

Summary = not a clear science but steps above help arrive at a logical route to check acronyms. Remember that if it WERE a clear science it would be quicker/easier to work out and we would lose edge in understanding before deep state can work out same result.

top topics

<< 227  228  229    231  232  233 >>

join