It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 225
<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Been monitoring that over here >>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started looking at the dropped info.
Everything I saw was a slice of very dry nothingburger.
Very dry legal stuff where various companies have submitted info trying to avoid paying out money for being liable for damages, like the airlines that had planes crash into the towers.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet @ 6:39AM

To Quote a Tweet (not me did not see the briefings) POTUS today in one speech talked about how many people would be meeting to work on a border agreement: "Maybe 9, or 6 or 3 or 2" And then at the next interview this morning on the same topic: "3, or 6, or 9 or maybe 12"

Three sequences he said: 6 3 9, then 9 6 3 then 3 6 9

The more you know...

...and two Tweets today @ 9 3 9 and 3 3 6.

Nice, I missed that. whoa...

We know the connections to Tesla, now we can connect today's Trump Tesla Tweet Storm (did the NY times mention it?)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What does that have to do with the fact that not all those sealed documents are indictments?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know! I'm fascinated by this. I see you are, too. Plus Ultra.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Is this the part in the thread where we all just start taking swipes at each other?
Knock it off...It's fkin' stooopid...and nobody cares.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Good Lord, LOL!

Let it flow.

But can it be instead of water?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Been monitoring that over here >>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I started looking at the dropped info.
Everything I saw was a slice of very dry nothingburger.
Very dry legal stuff where various companies have submitted info trying to avoid paying out money for being liable for damages, like the airlines that had planes crash into the towers.

Yep, agree. Quite pathetic. I'm betting it's already matter of public record. Just gonna monitor that thread and see if anything turns up.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

I can tell that you're nervous.

(thread title)

Please, LEAVE ME ALONE.

PS - You obviously don't know your hand signs.

edit on 5-1-2019 by eisegesis because: sorry, not sorry

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Remarkable, isn't it.

Who a day ago would have thunk it

edit on 142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is this the part in the thread where we all just start taking swipes at each other?
Knock it off...It's fkin' stooopid...and nobody cares.

Agree, frankly I'm really uncomfortable about someone physically threatening members in a discussion thread about Q? How is this allowed and how is it Q related?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That's good to see! I remember reading earlier this week about the USA ceasing support and membership in some big U.N. endeavor. The entire U.N. needs to be destroyed, rethought, and re-built from scratch.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Man, here we go again. First of all, I apologize to all the lurkers here who have to put up with this. Q brought us Freemasons into this discussion, not me.

You admit there are secret signs. You admit that secrets are revealed as you go higher and higher in the organization.

Yes, I admit to that. While the signs are available on the internet, we still have a method unknown to non-Masons for identifying ourselves to each other as authentic Masons. That method is still not available on the internet, and never will be because impossible.

Without offering any proof, you claim to be a Mason.

I am a 3rd degree Mason but, I can't prove it. That's why I don't offer you any proof. It is what it is. Or, let me ask you this: what sort of proof would satisfy you as being sufficient?

Then you turn around and tell us that all Masons are good Masons because you know.

No. Not all Masons are good Masons. I never claimed that. Apparently, Paul Bernardo was a Mason, G.A.O.T.U. forbid!

What others have been trying to tell you is that the vast majority of Masonic Lodges are a cover.

A cover for what? Give me at least one or two examples.

What happens at the giddying heights of the organization is something you may not even be aware of.

Tell me. What happens at the highest levels of Freemasonry that I'm not aware of? Have you been there as a witness?

There is more to Masons than we can see. At the lower levels, it is a boy's club, nothing more.

If we can't see it, then how can we know there is more to Masonry? The internet is full of misinfo. Yes, deny ignorance. Doubt everything.

They do have a lot of wealth behind them, wealth gathered over hundreds of years.

That might have been true in the past. That's an exaggeration nowadays. How much wealth do we actually have? Can you provide a figure? Check your sources carefully.

You defend Masonry like there is a Holy War waging.

You stepped onto the battlefield by choice.

Step back, check your own sensitivities.

Maybe I need to re-read the Art of War.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Nervous?

Hardly.

You want me to leave you alone, eisegesis? Then stop spewing nonsense about Freemasonry, okay?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

KNOCK IT OF!!!!

Stick to the topic....and that means stop all the bickering, personal jabs and chit chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:07 PM
    link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:08 PM
    link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:10 PM
    link   

eisegesis, why would anyone who denies ignorance be happy to be deprived of your experience and knowledge, or be more comfortable if you hold back?

We are here to learn from and build upon each others knowledge!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:16 PM
    link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

I know! I'm fascinated by this. I see you are, too. Plus Ultra.

Yes. Fascinated is a good word for it. There is something going on, something right under the surface....

<< 222  223  224    226  227  228 >>

join