It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 224
<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ah the twelfth house.

Watch the water.... Signs

edit on 142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

For some

Don't fret, enjoy the wet Ness of the show

Perhaps I am too perplexing ... RELax
Really

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
DJT Tweet @ 6:39AM

To Quote a Tweet (not me did not see the briefings) POTUS today in one speech talked about how many people would be meeting to work on a border agreement: "Maybe 9, or 6 or 3 or 2" And then at the next interview this morning on the same topic: "3, or 6, or 9 or maybe 12"

Three sequences he said: 6 3 9, then 9 6 3 then 3 6 9

The more you know...

That's exactly what I mean. 3,6,9....I did not know anything about this....but thanks to posters I do now! Cheers Cranky and Eis.

Do you know what amazed me 432, love music, and you could say it "resonated" with me. I play guitar, keyboard and shhhh was part of the late 80's early 90's rave scene back in the day....love not hooliganism, and it literally changed overnight, yes there were, let's call it enhancements, but it was the best and a frequency that changed mortal enemies (football hooligans) into best mates......

Cheers TheTaff

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Freemason @ 11:22, lol.

Say it loud, say it proud!!

Someone's got funny fingers:

1. Two similar looking people. One in front of the wall with arms splayed, wearing a Masonic Square & Compasses; the other with Trump, portraying 'Rock 'n' Roll' sign.

2. The one in front of the border wall, wearing the Square & Compasses necklace? Anyone can buy one on Amazon and pretend to be a Mason. How do we know that isn't a picture of you, eisegesis? If I were the Outer Guard of my Lodge and someone like that approached, I would not let him in. I'd ask the Master to submit him to a Board of Trial first. Go look that up.

3. Wearing Masonic symbols on your person does not constitute proof that you are a Mason, eisegesis. We have SECRET ways of proving ourselves Masons, sir. Don't trust the internet. In fact, I will repeat something you said earlier that I agree with: DENY ignorance.

4. I know people here on this thread are smart - VERY smart, indeed - and I trust they will dig if they are interested in the subject of Freemasonry. They don't need us to educate them.

5. So far, I'm disappointed in your level of inquiry into Masonry; you have been wrong on every single point. Such a pity considering I quite think you are exceptional.

For more in-depth info, go to masonicinfo.com

edit on 4-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Tesla said that 3,6,9 will give you a key to unlock the mysteries of the universe.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
DS enneagram

Shame-Fear-Anger

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: hiddenhandofthetaff

Tesla said that 3,6,9 will give you a key to unlock the mysteries of the universe.

Yeah I know now! What
really hit me was the link to harmonics or frequencies as although untrained musically, i can play by ear and improvise from there. Turns out my favourite key to play in, turns out to be 432 root, quite frankly it has blown me away.....everything is connected. Shapes, sounds and consciousness are all linked. Hence dancing for 12 hours In a disused warehouse with "the enemy" who were all then best mates...it's all to do with positive energy, that's what we all had listening to the right frequency....

Sorry for dribbling on, but now I think I get the whole positive thing...it's real but also on the flip side it can be dark..but it is all us.....

TheTaff

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Fantastic, PJ. Just as a side point, not that I think it might or might not interest you, 3, 6, 9 is VERY significant to me as a Mason, except we are taught 3, 5, 9. I have to dig into that. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Remember that time when Wikileaks promised to bring down Hillary Clinton on October 21, 2018?
But they didn’t.
That was awesome.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

1. Two similar looking people. One in front of the wall with arms splayed, wearing a Masonic Square & Compasses; the other with Trump, portraying 'Rock 'n' Roll' sign.

They are the same person.

There is no such thing as a "rock and roll" sign.

2. The one in front of the border wall, wearing the Square & Compasses necklace? Anyone can buy one on Amazon and pretend to be a Mason. How do we know that isn't a picture of you, eisegesis?

It's not.

He is a Mason:

protectingthegreenline.com...

3. Wearing Masonic symbols on your person does not constitute proof that you are a Mason, eisegesis.

I never said it was proof.

We have SECRET ways of proving ourselves Masons, sir. Don't trust the internet. In fact, I will repeat something you said earlier that I agree with: DENY ignorance.

Yes, you should deny ignorance.

And I don't trust Masons.

4. I know people here on this thread are smart - VERY smart, indeed - and I trust they will dig if they are interested in the subject of Freemasonry. They don't need us to educate them.

No one asked you to educate them.

Be my guest and keep all that knowledge to yourself though.

5. So far, I'm disappointed in your level of inquiry into Masonry; you have been wrong on every single point. Such a pity considering I quite think you are exceptional.

No, I haven't. As far as you being a Mason...

No one can tell (usernames don't count).

That's a safe website "Masons" dish out to the "profane."

edit on 4-1-2019 by eisegesis because: that was easy

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

It is even more interesting with the actual connections between Trump and Tesla. I wonder what Uncle John told Donald?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I need to take a moment and thank everyone for their kind words. I wasn't expecting that, but it made me feel good. You all have caused me to reevaluate my thoughts.

Time to let a little "water" flood into this thread.

Don't be scared, Mr. Mason.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I am sorry but deny ignorance is important.

You admit there are secret signs. You admit that secrets are revealed as you go higher and higher in the organization.

Without offering any proof, you claim to be a Mason.

Then you turn around and tell us that all Masons are good Masons because you know.

What others have been trying to tell you is that the vast majority of Masonic Lodges are a cover.

What happens at the giddying heights of the organization is something you may not even be aware of.

There is more to Masons than we can see. At the lower levels, it is a boy's club, nothing more.

They do have a lot of wealth behind them, wealth gathered over hundreds of years.

You defend Masonry like there is a Holy War waging.

Step back, check your own sensitivities.

P

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Those days were grand, but that was then and this is now

Imagine Nikola Tesla today, time never forgets, we have it all u see... Who is we ?

Surely not just a LETTER lol

Me I'm simple, good always defeats evil
B3h0ld
Truth will set you free... Coming soon lol

Timing is everything, you have more and more than YOU KNOW... Keep love in your heart
Peace

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

SerialBrain2: Trump’s Happy New Year Tweet Decoded. This is as real as it gets. Some folks are gonna go into decipher meltdown on this one.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Haven't jumped in yet but thought I would share

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Been monitoring that over here >>> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

What was that EO supposed to have changed?

Are there not already laws on the books against trafficking and which allow forfeiture?
edit on 4-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Technically they are not sealed indictments but sealed documents. The public doesn't know how many of them are indictments.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Technically we are all molecules, that apparently have form and thought, truly a magnificent coincidence. Hard to argue, but yet we do

But not all.... Still love ya Brother, you just don't get it yet....

Tgif again all.... I have nothing else to add..... Dig , make truth VIRAL, we are the people

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis

They are the same person.

**Unless you have solid evidence, let's poll our friends on that, shall we? I'm open-minded (but VERY skeptical).**

There is no such thing as a "rock and roll" sign.

**Yes. Yes, there is, my friend, eisegesis.**

link

2. The one in front of the border wall, wearing the Square & Compasses necklace? Anyone can buy one on Amazon and pretend to be a Mason. How do we know that isn't a picture of you, eisegesis?

It's not.

**Probably is not you, but how can we really know for sure, hmm?**

He is a Mason.
protectingthegreenline.com...

***Perhaps he is. If so, we ought to be very proud of U.S. Border Patrolman, Art Del Cueto, considering his stellar biography, no?***

***Oh, and, by the way...he's a ROCKER who played in a Heavy Metal band. He'd know about the 'Rock 'n' Roll' sign, eisegesis, as do I because I also played in a Heavy Metal band. Anyway...***

Music has always been a large part of Art’s life. Throughout high school and college he played in a Heavy Metal band. His love for live music keeps him balanced and engaged with communities throughout the West. Art is active within his community. He is actively involved with his Masonic lodge, helping different people within the Tucson community and has volunteered his time assisting many different charities.

3. Wearing Masonic symbols on your person does not constitute proof that you are a Mason, eisegesis.

Never said it was.

**Then what does?**

We have SECRET ways of proving ourselves Masons, sir. Don't trust the internet. In fact, I will repeat something you said earlier that I agree with: DENY ignorance.

Yes, you should deny ignorance.

***Eisegesis, I am the first to deny ignorance. Read my tag line.***

And I don't trust Masons.

***You don't know us.***

No one asked you to educate them.

***True, and I'm not here for that purpose. You, on the other hand, constantly bring the subject up, so....who's trying to persuade others of their own viewpoint about Masonry. Sounds like another poll for the good people here to take, eh? Is it me, or is it you?***

***And does anybody really give a sh@t? I don't really think so, but I could be wrong.***

Be my guest and keep all that knowledge to yourself, though.

***"...all that knowledge..." is available for the asking. You just have to ask for it, and you shall receive it (after proper vetting, of course, lol .***

No I haven't. As far as you being a Mason...

No one can tell (usernames don't count).

**Yes, you have been wrong on EVERY single point. Pity, as I said. You are exceptionally intelligent, eisegesis.** **You are correct. My username does not prove I am a Mason. You're learning. Good for you. Maybe there's hope, after all.**

That's a safe website "Masons" dish out to the "profane."

**Are you still sore about being what we call a "profane"? Eisegesis, surely you must know that the meaning of words change over time? Do a bit of etymological research. Profane, as understood "back then" meant something totally different than how we understand it to mean today. It wasn't a pejorative. Deny ignorance, friend.**

top topics

<< 221  222  223    225  226  227 >>

join