It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks bro I appreciate it. It makes sense to me. We want aliens to be some kind of savior to give us answers but what if it was the other way around. What if they are in a similar to what we would call medieval times, and there first question is they want to know if we have heard about the saviour Jesus Christ? Or if God is real? What if they ask something like that which we (the government employees put in charge of the "mission") don't know how to answer? What if that's why the government hid aliens. What if it was because they favored one of the 3 major religions?

Sorry just some random thoughts. I'm sure the aliens are probably not Christians but that would make an interesting story.

Christianity evolves into some crazy stuff in the Hyperion Cantos series of (4) books by Dan Simmons.

Absolutely mind blowing set of books. Love them.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

This is no longer about elections. This about the survival of freedom. It isn't about the amount of money for the border obstruction, but a way of showing the 2 sides clearly to those paying attention. I know what side I am on lol. Imagine all those embedded "resistors" unable to obstruct government rules and USA law. And most importantly unable to delete or alter evidence. LoL

My opinion mind you

edit on 142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

ETA
The last url in signature (at least till tomorrow) is the Hammer as far as I can tell, for those who don't know.

Tgif ...... Dark to light

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Notice how your writer of that article for Washington Post conveniently left out the DeNiro and Scorcese connection? I wonder why?

If one didn't already know about the 1MDB Scandal, one would never think to connect these two.

edit on 4-1-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Robert DeNiro, the loudmouth. Remember what Q said about those who yell the loudest.

BTW, whose district is Hollywood in?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I must say. The China narrative makes no sense to me logistically. As chad states. The timelines make no sense for China to be some savior to provide proof of what was found as allowed by trump.

Sorry. see the link in my next post

wild times ahead, I hope it is all "locked and loaded" like Q said and all we need to do is "sit back and watch the show" --- which I admit is becoming quite a doozy!

edit on 4-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I must say. The China narrative makes no sense to me logistically. As chad states. The timelines make no sense for China to be some savior to provide proof of what was found as allowed by trump.

Here check this out, it explains it very well

amzing huh?

edit on 4-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: moah beers

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Robert DeNiro, the loudmouth. Remember what Q said about those who yell the loudest.

BTW, whose district is Hollywood in?

Schiff

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Reminds me of "Catch Me If You Can" although later in life Frank turned out to be a really good respectable guy. Gotta have some good actors right. Maybe Leonardo will flip.
Also, Telecom Malaysia has some dirty players which link back to NYC, wealth mgmt firm, and I think CFR. Gotta go back and dig up my notes.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The POM Wonderful couple.

Name escapes me right now.

Bronfman sisters own part share of an island with them which has rights for the FIJI water. Or they bought it from them?

Anyway they are connected, to Branson too.

That EO 45 signed about seizing the assets of anyone involved with Human Rights Abuses etc" covers a hell of a Lot of people when you think about it

In reality we are all only ~4.5 handshakes 'away from anyone else'.... and I'm sure NXVIUM is going to make a Lot of very rich people, not so much so in the not to distant future and they know it. It almost looks like checkmate for many!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Reminder...

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY ALL:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team and similar references!!!
  • PG, walnut sauce and any other type of pedo talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC......
  • Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
    link   
    a reply to: IAMTAT

I'm really at a loss here.

That Mein Kompf trash was obviously fake garbage.

Just like the Warren Watermelon statue.

Is this fun for people?

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
    (post by NodensDream removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    link   
    Bob Mueller's grand jury has been extended an additional 6 months, which means Bob Mueller's witch-hunt will continue.

www.foxnews.com...

I think regular participants in this thread realize that as long as Bob Mueller is active, Spygate Docs can't be declassified, and witnesses can continue to use the "ongoing investigation" excuse for not answering questions.

P.S. I'm starting to really miss Q's regular insight/window into what's going on behind the scenes!
    edit on 1/4/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:14 PM
    link   

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:20 PM
    link   

and witnesses can continue to use the "ongoing investigation" excuse for not answering questions.
    a reply to: carewemust

ONLY IF they are telling the truth and they "need" to refrain from saying anything, like we're Now finding out about Flynn and Russia, his 'lying' etc.

Or In another way, it could also be a very sophisticated trap to get those involved to 'expose themselves' as "needing to know" when they didn't = perjury. There are lots of variations on this theme and they're all being used here and there to rick the guilty into making a mistake, very clever indeed

Plus there is no doubt still some 'hidden hands' that have yet to be 'onto' and so they are being "attracted" to weave the rope they will hang themselves with IF they Lie .... and many will likely try, mistakenly believing certain 'evidence' no longer exists . . . just a thought

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:22 PM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

You don't understand how torn I currently feel. I'm compelled to both stay and go. I'm starting to lash out, and like I mentioned earlier, this thread is affecting me in a way that makes me uncomfortable. I thought that was my cue to leave, but apparently it's harder to step away than I thought (thanks dashen).

I have a duty to inform, and I understand how my posts may appear to a lot of members, but I wouldn't assume that 99.9% of people are clueless. I've said some things that have likely annoyed some folks, but I'm just frustrated. If you are one of those members who happen to be reading this, I truly apologize.

I think the best course of action would be for me to tone it down until my 5000th post, and then let the floodgates open. This is a conspiracy website and "Q" certainly brings the conspiracy, which has allowed me to exercise my imagination and speculate about topics that I feel had brought me here to begin with.

To those willing to put up with me,

Thank You

edit on 4-1-2019 by eisegesis because: back to business

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
    link   
    a reply to: JohnnyJetson

People like Comey, Strzok, Lynch, and other Spygate characters were probably NOT telling the truth when hiding behind the "ongoing investigation" excuse for not answering questions.

But it is possible that the investigation they referred to was that of Federal Prosecutor John Huber...instead of Bob Mueller?

Also, even though its early in the year, the U.S. Senate has been relatively quiet. Lindsay Graham was supposed to assume leadership of a committee and pick up where the House committees left off, when it comes to investigating Spygate. I'll have to dig into that and see what the status is.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: MetalThunder

Hmmm. Wonderful. So different from Snow White.?

Will SESSIONS drop the hammer?

'QA' > 'QAnon' > Hammer

HAMMER.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:34 PM
    link   
    a reply to: eisegesis

I'm one of the "clueless", but I like your posts. They're mind stimulating. By all means, open the flood gates now, Eisegesis. Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one.

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join