It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 219
<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Thanks bro I appreciate it. It makes sense to me. We want aliens to be some kind of savior to give us answers but what if it was the other way around. What if they are in a similar to what we would call medieval times, and there first question is they want to know if we have heard about the saviour Jesus Christ? Or if God is real? What if they ask something like that which we (the government employees put in charge of the "mission") don't know how to answer? What if that's why the government hid aliens. What if it was because they favored one of the 3 major religions?

Sorry just some random thoughts. I'm sure the aliens are probably not Christians but that would make an interesting story.

Christianity evolves into some crazy stuff in the Hyperion Cantos series of (4) books by Dan Simmons.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

thebrainlets always forget that ive been saying Q and Trump are Pied pipers since thread one.
but that's okay
edit on 1 4 2019 by dashen because: memba? i memba

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Forget 2019, let us go straight to 2020 please. Please...

Dear Sen. Warren,

The 19th century called. It wants its racist caricatures back at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,
AndyFromMichigan
edit on 4-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I think Q is really more subjective.

There are religious elements but also a strong vibe telling us religion and God is not what we have been told.

Also many hints to explore secrert societies connection to religion and "secret" religions practiced by many.

Politically Q keeps saying this isn't about dems vs. reb. But "good" vs. "evil". With the added idea that "the plan" is to clean out the evil and right now that is Trump and a military operation.

As far as aliens, hints again. 1 clear post during the q and a :

qmap.pub...

My take, but everyone's take is different.

The discussion has been great here because it has given us context to explore topics and ideas we might not have before.

What's the purpose? Who's behind it all and why?

That's what we are trying to figure out.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Dbl.

edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: Not wasting a double post.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: FlyingFox
For instance...

bigleaguepolitics.com/evidence-brennan-and-clapper-hacked-fisa-court-judge-reggie-walton-comey-covered-it-up/

bigleaguepolitics.com...

Evidence is now circulating among lawmakers in Washington that makes the case that Obama administration intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper hacked FISA court judge Reggie Walton in addition to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts.

Yawn.

I had a feeling Justice Roberts was being blackmailed by Obama...what with that whole Obamacare thing and all.

I can believe that. For a conservative like Roberts, his Obamacare ruling is almost unfathomable. The individual mandate is flagrantly unconstitutional, but he twisted logic to classify it as a tax so he could give it pass.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Project for the Exposure of Hidden Institutions

www.pehi.eu... (don't be fooled)

Find the most recent archive.

Politics be damned.

"Q" be damned.

archive.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I dont understand. I went to the wayback machine, and pulled up the most recent archive from pehi.eu. It seems to be the same exact page, with the same articles listed today. In fact the most recent article is from 2013? What am I missing?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

screencapped and saved.

i am pissed.

to an even greater degree

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: crankyoldman

Hot damn that was an awesome read!! Holy sh#t so some of what those astronauts leaked out decades later and a few of those conspiracy theories are about to be proven true?!! Now this is gonna be Yuuuge!

Pink Floyd Dark Side to LIGHT!

Victory Of The Light (Worth Reading!)
threadreaderapp.com...

"ARRANGEMENTS TO WELCOME EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE FORMS TO THE US" on WL

EMN, following the post an interesting development...

China confirms ‘proactive and constructive’ US trade talks in Beijing next week

Seems m A.L.I.C.E is upset - Qigh...

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

www.npr.org... tter.com&utm_medium=social

Gilet jaune?

Eta. Speaking of hackers word on the street is the link has been released for phase 1 of Sep 11 stuff by dark overlord.

It's said the link is being censored, and that there isn't anything groundbreaking found yet.

Saw this on an Anonomyous chat group. They said they would post if anything good comes up.

Fingers crossed.
edit on 4 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

This isn't a research thread no matter how much it is claimed to be, research would see that "q" uses false information, false images, false predictions, and timelines and researching those, instead it is just deflection, excuses, and attacks on the people that bring up the "fails" or alternative information

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Remember "FIJI"? "Watch The Water"
a reply to: IAMTAT

hmmm the couple who own that company are in this up to their ears .... somehow got a few of these contracts in Fiji (with some 'help') and a little while later were not only giving the WH free Fiji water, they had the contract to supply the US govt with their water . . . "watch the water"

IIRC they have their own island, or half of it which is heavily guarded

BUT HOT DAMN wouldn't it be The Perfect Place to keep your 'pet nuclear sub',

y'know the one that 'accidentally' fired a missile at Hawaii and set off the "Dear Citizen it's ALL Over we suggest you grab a cold drink and enjoy the fireworks" text messages?

And another Major cabal 'asset' was "taken out" . . . with little fanfare

Anyway how do you think the public would respond to headlines like; "the cabal Tried to nuke us today BUT we stopped them!"

It's like, if you were POTUS and you Know that an asteroid was definitely going to hit earth in two days time --- would you tell anyone? I don't think they would.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

The POM Wonderful couple.

Name escapes me right now.

Bronfman sisters own part share of an island with them which has rights for the FIJI water. Or they bought it from them?

Anyway they are connected, to Branson too.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I dont understand. I went to the wayback machine, and pulled up the most recent archive from pehi.eu. It seems to be the same exact page, with the same articles listed today. In fact the most recent article is from 2013? What am I missing?

The article's might be seen differently to those in the "Know", Walnuts, shipping container's, theme parties, Cancer, youthful skin .....all things that seem to have sinister elements involved, not as they seem.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey, guys, I'm still trying to catch up on the recent events, but I see a standard is forming upon us... So I'll lay out my theory on the Extraterrestrial hypothesis.

I don't believe it was a coincidence we started seeing (or registering?) more UFOs AFTER the first atomic bomb was dropped.
Maybe 'they' felt the effects from wherever they live and started sending more probes to learn about what we were doing?

We should consider the timing of these events, especially when you have many reports of UFOs flying by and deactivating nukes.

Then there's the recent announcements, the discovery of Proxima B, our nearest neighbor. Strange meteorites, with weird shapes, that came from outside the solar system. Liquid water on Mars, and Saturn's moon Enceladus.

For me, the final blow was the U.S. Space Force. They'll be the ones responsible to "tranquilize" the population, and make the arrangements for a first meeting, IMHO.

Now think about all the years of Hollywood/Media manipulation, making the subject 'Aliens" ridiculous and shameful to discuss. I remember when you could yell ET in a bar and people would point-laughing at you.

Many astronauts, commercial and military pilots with trained skills reporting UFOs, strange activity in the skies or in the moon as well. Millions of people in the world reporting abductions, contacts, flying saucers on broad daylight.

Obviously the establishment, or whoever it is that controls the masses, does not want us to know about this. So we can start using free and clean energy? So we can stop following their rules and laws, that divide us and makes us miserable? No, but thanks.

There's a thread I made a few years ago that might be related to what is going on. Many people here never even heard of, but Chico Xavier, a very famous medium who lived in Brazil between 1910 and 2002. He was and still is very credible, he never asked for a single penny from anyone, was a humble and sincere person. As a believer of reincarnation, he also claimed to be Pluto's reincarnation.

So, he made a live 4h-duration TV show interview in 1971 and stated some interesting things, along predictions such as the moon water and future bases (not happened yet but we now know it's possible).

He said some interesting things about an agreement made in July, 1969, when the Apollo 11 happened. Apparently, the human race was given exactly 50 years to solve their differences and do not use nuclear weapons again. If nuclear war, then it's the end and the planet itself will end us with natural disasters such as Megaquakes, Tsunamis, etc.

If we can reach these 50 years in peace, we will definitely close this cycle of violence, being ready to welcome our superior neighbors, who'll bring solutions to our disease problems, hunger, science, etc.

There's much more happening that we know. This agreement, in theory, ends July this year... Seems like it will be a interesting year, nonetheless... Wow, whaaat a ride!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

There is always something going on with a PSYOP, even if it started out as a LARP.

LOL have you ANY idea just How ridiculous a statement that is?

You're saying INTEL "took over Q" when Q became popular!? hahahahahahahahaa! serioulsy, hahaha!

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

uh. didja see what they looked like in 2007?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
So, a new Twitter account has popped up today, claiming to be JFK Jr. Im sure its probably nothing, but check it out just incase.

twitter.com...

that link doesn't take one there .... maybe you could fix it as I can't find the account you're referring to

cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Cut the crap, this thread is an echo chamber where no one within your group questions each other and when someone who isn't a q disciple dares enter your precious little thread, they're met with hostility and contempt, even when they bring FACTS.

Who cares about facts eh?

Not q "resesrchers", that's abundantly clear.

Uh, actually, a lot of participants in this thread have questioned others, regarding the pro-Q crowd, I being one who has questioned quite a few members here. Try reading the thread once in awhile instead of jumping on someones post just to say "you're stupid and wrong."

Clearly you're not understanding what the user said about Chinas moon mission. Yes, multiple countries have orbited the moon. Yes multiple countries have landed on the moon. China is the FIRST to land on the FAR SIDE ("dark side") of the moon. Why are you arguing with them? Just for the sake of argument?

I respect your perspective on things, but can you add some context to the thread instead of calling everyone idiots and saying they're wrong? That's awful Silly of you.

Take a play from dashakiks book, or even the Anarchist that floats around here -- even he adds more context than you. Why are you so angry that people have alternate beliefs/different perspective than you? Everything you post is extremely distasteful, often times rude, and adds nothing of value to either side of the Q-coin. I've read your threads in the past, I know you're fully capable. Relax big chief. It's a conspiracy website. Q is a conspiracy. We're pretty much all conspiracists by default as soon as we enter the URL into the search bar. That means we're all one in the same we just view topics a little differently. Have a puppers and relax good buddy.

new topics

top topics

<< 216  217  218    220  221  222 >>

join