It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: airforcerulessky

What does that have to do with arrests happening, or not, in January 2019?

The military is in charge and they dont talk. Ever.

Except for Q.

Man, you just dont get it. You are too granular. Get out of the trees and go up to 30k feet. You might see the forrest.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I am not worked up about it. I'm pointing out why that decode probably means squat because Carter doesn't have anything to offer with his testimony.

It is a discussion, is it not?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

You also never served in the military. Lol

link   

Scaramucci Responds to Politico Report on His Conspiratorial Comments: ‘I’m Not a QAnon Truther’

“[Q has] been dead accurate about so many things,” Scaramucci reportedly said. “When you find out who he is, you’re not going to believe it.”

“You talked about this group QAnon, which is the source of many of the worst conspiracy theories going back to Pizzagate and a whole host of others, but you said they’re accurate about so many things,” Sciutto said, QAnon being a conspiracy theory crafted by pro-Trump Internet forms who believe there is a secret government official, “Q,” working behind the scenes to help the president over throw a deep state cabal of globalists intent on destroying America.

www.mediaite.com...
edit on 10-12-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

link   

I am not worked up about it. I'm pointing out why that decode probably means squat because Carter doesn't have anything to offer with his testimony.

It is a discussion, is it not?

Not

link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Extorris

That proves absolutely nothing except people will try to make a buck off anything and everything.

I did not state otherwise.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
lol

Still with this nonsense conservatives? Come on already, this Q business is nothing but a conservative fantasy. Grow up people.

Are you another one of those geniuses who just thinks Trump and his PR team are just taking advantage of this Q phenomenon but that Trump himself is not involved with Q?

Or do you believe the only thing that actually makes any sense if you're antiQ: Trump is in on it and is fooling the people along with the Q team, (thats assuming there IS a "Q Team", cause it could just be Trump)?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What is there to get? Arrests were announced by Q and they never happened. Not last november and not a year later so now the goalposts have been moved to Jan 2019 but they may not happen then either because the guy, Q, has failed before. Maybe people need to come back down from 30k feet and reconnect with reality.

Also, your oath has nothing to do with those arrests.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

So now Q is the source of Pizzagate?!?!?!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

that's the CNN reporters spin

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Looks like it was part of that third quote.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Post #2569 is a 5 minute MARKER post.

This means important in relation to the recent past (last week).

Therefore I think it means Carter will testify about what he heard or saw from Clintons and Obamas at GHWB's funeral!

If you look at the vid of Hillary finding the envelope in programme, Carter definitely scrutinises what's going on then!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: queenofswords

that's the fake Hillary

correct. just because it is a body does not mean it is HRC. even at the most basic level there are professional look alikes for all famous people.

HRC was arrested, she is not walking around. The clone bots and look alikes do for a reason. If HRC was out of sight then she is out of mind and reality creation changes. If she had said after election "I quit, I don't even care, you DJT boot lickers will get what you deserve, I'm out..." then there is no focus of creation to expose the system the exist in.

HRC/U1/CF cannot be brought to light if HRC symbol is not there - the reality would morph and those scumbags would just change systems. She serves as the lightning rod for creating the new reality by keeping focus on what was created at that tier of control.

She, the beast, is not walking around, not making decisions and not going to run for office and the reality creation D5 is in place. Notice how the "tour" was scheduled to be back in the news right when the CF stuff is leaking/finished, along with bush? symbols are the language, something the AI bot cannot understand - memes=symbols and the bot doesn't get them. IT also have no sense of humor

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

What is there to get? Arrests were announced by Q and they never happened. Not last november and not a year later so now the goalposts have been moved to Jan 2019 but they may not happen then either because the guy, Q, has failed before. Maybe people need to come back down from 30k feet and reconnect with reality.

Also, your oath has nothing to do with those arrests.

You assume you know arrests did not happen. You assume because you still read what the msm tells you. You want proof? Your not gonna get it until the military gives it to you freely. Otherwise they comprise the mission. You still dont get that this is a military operation.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Q#2575

The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline
beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy
prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?
Q

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE!

Last LINE.

IMPORTANT reveal.

The FED is not Federal, the reserves are YOU (trust holders) and they have no access to an army.

GIANT Q DROP.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Q Post #2570 is a 1 minute MARKER

This means important in relation to imminent action.

Either this means:

a) "Anons, post the meme with Brennan in now!", or
b) Some action is about to happen relative to the subject of the meme - perps being jailed.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Q#2575

The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline
beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy
prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?
Q

PAY ATTENTION TO THIS ONE!

Last LINE.

IMPORTANT reveal.

The FED is not Federal, the reserves are YOU (trust holders) and they have no access to an army.

GIANT Q DROP.

Cranky,
Can you clarify a few questions?
Our cash states Federal Reserve Note. Isn't a note a debt?
A promissory debit? In which one party (the issuer) promises in writing to pay a determinate sum of money at some future time.
So if I have $20 debt note in in my hand and buy a coke. Am I paying for that coke with an IOU? I'm paying with debt?
Also, our cash states "In God we trust". Is the Fed a trust"
Can you help splain?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Post #2569 is a 5 minute MARKER post.

This means important in relation to the recent past (last week).

Therefore I think it means Carter will testify about what he heard or saw from Clintons and Obamas at GHWB's funeral!

If you look at the vid of Hillary finding the envelope in programme, Carter definitely scrutinises what's going on then!

UNITED STATES MILITARY (G)
G-2 refers to the military intelligence staff of a unit in the United States Army. It is contrasted with G–1 (personnel), G–3 (operations), G–4 (logistics) and G-5 (civil-military operations).

THE FREEDOM CAUCUS (EST)
Trump has since developed a closer relationship with the caucus chair, Mark Meadows.[45] In April 2018, Trump described four caucus membersMeadows, Jim Jordan, Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz – as "absolute warriors" for their defense of him during the course of the Special Counsel investigation.

Foxnews talking about this & Meadows right now.
edit on 10-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

The 3 people who were to be arrested are out free so it isn't just an assumption.

You are assuming it is actually a military operation and not just someone yanking people's chain.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join