It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Q#2576

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a22a92 No.4243831 📁
Dec 10 2018 15:24:28 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Those with the most to lose are the loudest.
Those who 'knowingly' broke the law in a coordinated effort [treason] are the most vocal.
Crimes against Humanity.
Q

Samantha Powers is one of people that "asked" for unmasking names.

She also denied by claiming somebody else did it using her name roflol

With her commenting about Trump, it makes me know she full of Schiff roflol

😀🚬👀

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, Re #2576 links from Qclock search:

#674 provides "i w k l m" on overlay (with various spacing)
#962348831789797000 throws up "p s"
#716 gives ""https:// w m w"
#715 is a 5:5 match and includes [3] and a globaleaks url
#714 includes [2] [44] and [P]
#713 includes [0000]
#712 includes [14]
#710 mentions clown black op sites in asia
#709 includes [john] and "et" on overlay
#706 includes [-]
#705 is only [5]
#704 is only [e]
#843 is only [Roasted]
#1000 is only H'

Very odd... a number of posts with just letters or numbers in brackets etc.

Possibly they all need to be converted to letters to make initials?

This is what I was leaning towards awhile back... alphanumeric's in brackets. This is part of the cipher. How to decipher is the Q mystery. Some key ties them together to form a message is my guess.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Q is John Titor. Mystery solved.

Boom! Tell'em we need help with these cryptic messages.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 06:44 PM
link   

EMN, re 2576 (the plane picture and post;

2576 = bEGF = basic Epidermal Growth Factor

EGF [binding to EGFR] results in cellular proliferation, differentiation, and survival.

Salivary EGF, which seems to be regulated by dietary inorganic iodine, also plays an important physiological role in the maintenance of oro-esophageal and gastric tissue integrity. The biological effects of salivary EGF include healing of oral and gastroesophageal ulcers, inhibition of gastric acid secretion, stimulation of DNA synthesis as well as mucosal protection from intraluminal injurious factors such as gastric acid, bile acids, pepsin, and trypsin and to physical, chemical and bacterial agents.

Epidermal growth factor can be found in urine, saliva, milk, and plasma.[10] The production of epidermal growth factor has been found to be stimulated by testosterone.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank you Cranky. So what do you suppose Q has in mind for the restructure?

AFS,

They have been systematic so far.

Trade deals first. Super key, removing hidden Humans As Currency patterns.

Shutting down Humans As Currency Systems: NK and SA are SUPER key to this.

Take away Dark one's ability to trigger financial distress - remember the 666 drop and Q response in spring...

Unify super powers: DJT said in his tweet response to the 11:11 query that Russia China US are together.

China was the holdout, but DJT's favorable tweets last week signaled the Chinese holdouts have come on board.
Seed BRICS.

Once the new year rolls around I expect they will quietly tie the currency state to an asset of value as a bridge to the next thing - we won't see much change in our lives through that sequence, as prices may go up on somethings, down on others but balance will be there.

Reading drops to date tells me this, after I'm not sure as we'll have to wait for Q.

Thank you again! So, basically money is backed by nothing and the entire financial system is a house of cards. One catastrophe and proof, all gone except for the few that know how to manipulate the system to take from everyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Thank you Cranky. So what do you suppose Q has in mind for the restructure?

AFS,

They have been systematic so far.

Trade deals first. Super key, removing hidden Humans As Currency patterns.

Shutting down Humans As Currency Systems: NK and SA are SUPER key to this.

Take away Dark one's ability to trigger financial distress - remember the 666 drop and Q response in spring...

Unify super powers: DJT said in his tweet response to the 11:11 query that Russia China US are together.

China was the holdout, but DJT's favorable tweets last week signaled the Chinese holdouts have come on board.
Seed BRICS.

Once the new year rolls around I expect they will quietly tie the currency state to an asset of value as a bridge to the next thing - we won't see much change in our lives through that sequence, as prices may go up on somethings, down on others but balance will be there.

Reading drops to date tells me this, after I'm not sure as we'll have to wait for Q.

Thank you again! So, basically money is backed by nothing and the entire financial system is a house of cards. One catastrophe and proof, all gone except for the few that know how to manipulate the system to take from everyone.

Yes. But.....................

The "dollar" is backed by us inherently.

"full faith and credit" is Souled Human Beings - us.

So............. we can either back the lie with our energy, or back a greater truth! Choice is ours to make.

So if a few of us find a place within where we DO NOT back their house of cards but back our own energy we can do more #winning.

Sounds corny, but the reality will change to fit.

Trust The Plan, as we are the plan.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   
our friends atpotus schedule want us to know...

Thursday, 04 October 2018 (CDT)
16:45:29 #POTUS #Motorcade Departure - en route Memphis International Airport
16:50:26 Arrival
16:58:42 #AirForceOne #AF1 Departure - Minneapolis, MN en route Rochester, MN (KRST)

Memphis International Airport does not appear on the corresponding map.

M I A?

edit on 10-12-2018 by crankyoldman because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Q#2567

Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges
FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)<
At what point do people wake up?
Q

Q has made this point often. Mathematically. Why use this phrase?

I'd say this. Q is pointing out two things in this post.

1. They have created a way to talk to us, without leaking, and bypass the media agency.

2. If we knew the system they use to create the drops, we could then easily verify that not only does it work, but it is highly accurate. Mathematical.

There was a beyond ignorant post earlier about "coded" messages and DJT drops just being dumbass typos. Except, the ignorant fail to see that ALL LANGUAGE IS CODDED. Same said would not be able to speak, read or understand Sumerian - is that a dumbass spelling error ridden system? All "language" is code for something else. Was there some rule to indicate that all leaders must speak in an uncoded language so the plebes can understand? ugh. Rant over. Point - we do not, not, know the system used to create the drops/tweets and therefor verifying using their system of checksum is not possible.

Q is pointing to this. The system is VERIFYING the desired outcomes. While our Q proofs are great, and inspiring, they fail to reveal the true system for true verification but Q is saying (yes take their word for it) that their system is getting the correct real world feedback!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Umm, I don't know what to say about that other than we've had several decodes that have connections related to DNA.

Those who 'knowingly' broke the law in a coordinated effort [treason] are the most vocal.

treason anagram for senator.

Look at the usual suspects that shot their mouths off today. Calif + NY scumbags.

Paris to Pittsburgh

edit on 10-12-2018 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Agree entirely on the 'coded' messages reasoning. Can you fix your twitter link in previous post.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:31 PM
link   

cranky, wise words again.

For most of the last 12 months I've been building data and decode methods into the spreadsheet in the hope that we can eventually move to full understanding of the post system/model and hence how to interpret it.

Whilst I have identified many variables and decode methods, as patterns emerge, there simply aren't enough hours in the day to test these methods against the 2500 posts and 6000 POTUS tweets we have so far.

The biggest barrier to understanding and verifying the model better and faster is numbers of people using the tools I've created to look at the data.

Now I know it's not for everyone but I'd guesstimate there's probably only a handful who download the spreadsheet and use it, from time to time, to look at the posts they're interested in.

If that were 50 people I'd wager we find a lot more patterns, quicker, and we'd get more information.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

cranky, link seems to go to an ATS page?

Why are twitter bringing up what POTUS schedule was in early October?

Presumably that was when POTUS was holding rallies.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

what would one need to do?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

EMN,

You can look at breaking the law in two ways:

1) The obvious going against the law that is in force, or

2) Negating natural justice by actively passing "broken" laws that remove our rights and only serve the deep state.

(2) would be the Senators breaking the law?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Thinking about it, delaying the "D5" activities worked out nicely with the Yellow Jackets revolution getting a fair amount of attention.

I accidentally left broadcast TV on this evening, and wow....they are reaching hard at Trump. I got to view a pro-Stormy propaganda story that didn't fail to mention that she was invited to speak at Oxford. The olde school masters must be wrything in their graves.

Oh, yes, add Brennan. I noticed he was missing from the montage when it was posted 2 weeks ago.

I'm still waiting for Q to post one of my meems, but I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

You can’t make this stuff up - France trying to blame Russia for their people’s revolt!

twitter.com...

Meanwhile in Netherlands...

twitter.com...

Trouble brewing...

It's coming...

Twitter wars be damned...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Simply click on the download links I provide and save the excel file to your computer. Then, for any posts or tweets that intrigue you, enter the post or tweet number in either the Qclock search, Magic Square, Q Posts Analysis, or Overlay tools (tabs) and see what results it gives you. For example:

1) On Qclock search, when you enter a post then look at each of the posts in the dropboxes where a coloured row intersects with column to right of yellow column. This will flag up yellow messages between the 2 posts. If you get 2 or more yellow messages then the posts are linked so read them together and see if they mean something different when read together. Example:

2) On magic square use these instructions:

3) On Q Posts Analyss you can use the filters to find where times, dates, phrases, words, films etc. appear. Those marked in Amber are where I have already identified significance. Those in green where Q has provided confirmations (usually of the anon post to left of the Q post).

4) On overlay tools just enter 2 posts or tweets and see if anything interesting appears in the results box. Could be someone's initials, or an abbreviation, or a shape.

5) You can also look at the Main DECODE results tab where I have put results for "Timestamp2Acronym", "Guccifer" and "CAPS only" decodes as well as checksums and MARKERS. In particular I have not looked through all the CAPS only and Guccifer results so you could search them for, for example "HRC" or "BO".

If you think of ANYTHING that might indicate another link between posts or a decode method then post it and I'll try to incorporate.

ETA - There's also an outstanding task to look at pictures in Q posts using pixelknot which was highlighted in a Q post. Anon link of more examples/info about using this

edit on 10-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ETA

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Rel,
Could you check last version uploaded. It seems the Qclock is not updating when selecting a post or tweet in the drop-downs.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Try downloading again from same link... it wasn't picking up todays posts but should work fine now.

ETA- link to latest download = Q V14.01 20181210 to 2576 incl. DECODE and Qclock tools

edit on 10-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join