It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Just noticed the last couple of POTUS tweets both reference Comey. Regular POTUS venting but there is a 17 minute delta between the two tweets.

9:11 pm then 9:18 pm respectfully. Last tweet infers we need to pay attention to news tomorrow night is how I'm taking it.

911 also sticks out.

POTUS Twitter

edit on 12/10/2018 by KewlDaddyFatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's just occurred to me that the Qclock method to link posts could also be used to link characters in a post or tweet. in example, wrap the post or tweet around the clock so first character is at 01 mins, 2nd at 02 mins, 61st at 1 min again. you could then just read all the letters at 01 minute to get a message.

I'll look at decoding this tomorrow. It's pretty simple but makes sense if the Q clock has been used for posts.

One could then use the hrs:mins:secs to rotate the wheel of characters around the clock.

In summary this would work like the cryptex in Da Vinci code. It also follows instructions in Q Post #477, which say:

Timestamp.
Decipher.
Think clock.
Wind the clock w/ all markers.
Relevant.
Future proves past.
Q

edit on 10-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: airforcerulessky

In the context of that post, cwm is helping Trump make the world a better place. How? Filling ATS threads with their hopes for January arrests?

The military tribunal executive order goes into effect 2019. That's not a fantasy. Trump/military may not light the fuse then, but the BOOM MECHANISM will be in place as of 1.1.2019.

A live stream of a Dick Clark style New Years Eve countdown, 3, 2, 1....to the go code would be epic.

But then I actually thought an airborne division would drop into the National Mall on Inauguration Day.

Something like this:

edit on 10-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: freedom

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Isn't... Isn't.. trump one of the loudest...and most vocal...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The arrests probably won't occur in the open. Some could be going down now. It's the military court that won't be legal until 1.1.2019.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

There is a Deep state determination to blame everything on Russia and provoke a war. ..

If that happens we will all be destroyed.

The only thing (ideology) we share with Russia is nationalism. A refusal to be part of the NWO.

But every western nation that finds citizens disagreeing with their global ideology will find a reason to blame the uprising on RUSSIA.

The fight we fight isn't just about the US, it is a fight for the world to have self determination for their own country

edit on 10-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: edit for grammer

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This is funny. Even John Huber's home-state publications are dedicating space and brainpower to addressing the Q movement, because Q references John Huber from time-to-time.

utahpolicy.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Q #2577

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 52a4e6 No.4250634
Dec 10 2018 22:58:47 (EST) NEW

>>4249648
+17 min delta between Tweets (cherry on top).

Q

I'm hopeful someone understands the meaning, and is willing to share?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Q #2577

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 52a4e6 No.4250634
Dec 10 2018 22:58:47 (EST) NEW

>>4249648
+17 min delta between Tweets (cherry on top).

Q

I'm hopeful someone understands the meaning, and is willing to share?

Looks like that Q post is referencing this "Q Proof"
8ch.net... (See image at #4249648)
edit on 12/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Think clock.

This makes me think that the markers in brackets [a,b,...] should b wound around the Q clock as you suggest in the order in which they are posted, or on the dates they are posted and read out at the corresponding (time) position from inside to outside.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

O..okay...EMN....

sorry...still way above my head.....

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:33 PM
link   
New Msg #2578. Q is telling Clinton Foundation whistle-blower Nate Cain (and all Patriots), why his "stuff" was confiscated by the DOJ raid 2 weeks ago.

That's very considerate of Q!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Earlier today an anon (image embedded in #2577) asked to tweet "knowledge". The previous two POTUS tweets are 17 min apart (5:5) and the latest tweet has "acknowledge".
qmap.pub... enable POTUS:ON button.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

QU

The Q Union???

edit on 10-12-2018 by FlyingFox because: Q

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I am back after a week of my service provider stuffing me around.

It is always the same.

Hardware blames software.

Software blames Hardware.

Service providers blame the box on the wall, or hardware or software or all three.

On topic. I just caught up the new thread, but have a lot of the old thread to go through. If you have replied to me, and it is important, please PM or put it here.

MAGA, Mate!

Make Australia Great Again, Mate!

Just getting ready.

P

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Think clock.

This makes me think that the markers in brackets [a,b,...] should b wound around the Q clock as you suggest in the order in which they are posted, or on the dates they are posted and read out at the corresponding (time) position from inside to outside.

I never spent any time looking into it but the Clock chan guys in /QResearch/Clockwork Qrange may provide clues since they're into ciphers. Few people pay any attention to them as very few understand any of it.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:07 PM
link   
From CTH

An interesting legal development (full pdf below) in the aftermath of the mysterious FBI raid on protected FBI whistleblower Nate Cain. [Backstory] The DOJ wants the details behind the search warrant to remain under seal, and the whistleblower target of that warrant -who was not arrested- is accusing the DOJ-FBI of being a police state:

Okay, my son, an avid Q follower, told me Sunday night, that he heard an interview on Fox with John Solomon that the raid on the wistleblower was a setup to find a leaker

i checked all John Solomon's post, Fox, and just in case i misheard, chuck Ross.

Nothing.

would not post this except that my son has a near photographic memory. I do not,
so, based only on my son's report to me, anyone else think this is a possibility?

Considering the above CTH report, that could certainly be a reason to keep the info quit for a time.
edit on 10-12-2018 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   
POTUS tweet 10 DEC 2018 @21:11 = about Comey
twitter.com...

Q #2111 17:11 = about Comey

Followed by next POTUS tweet 17 min later = about Comey
twitter.com...

Sounds like Comey is going down soon.?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Care, an anon asked POTUS, through an open post on /qresearch/, to put the word ACKNOWLEDGE in a tweet, which he did, 17 mins after his previous tweet.

This generates one of the following 2 proofs:

a) That POTUS himself reads the /qresearch/ board,
b) That Q reads the /qresearch/ board and then asks POTUS to tweet - thereby confirming a direct link between Q and POTUS.

edit on 10-12-2018 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

CoramDeo, yes that would be one option and I think there will be a few options/versions to apply.

For example:

1) The hrs, mins and secs from a post timestamp can be used to roll the cylinders of the "cryptex" around that number of clicks (or minutes on the clock),
2) As the cylinders can be moved backwards or forwards then the use of plusses and minuses in posts could be telling us which ones go forward and which back... e.g. "+++" means all 3 go forward.
3) The markers in brackets could also be used to tell us which minute on the clock to read the answer off.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join