It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: airforcerulessky

My opinion isn't worth any more than anyone else's. The facts, on the other hand are worth more and when I bring them into the discussion people seem to become annoyed. Odd.

Nothing I do keeps people from talking about their take on things.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik
Sure you are but what am I? Oh yeah, annoying.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Because Q said so.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Or photoshop but it could also be cabin fever. Doesn't seem to be much to do around those parts.

link   
Some booms will not be revealed immediately. This is covert stuff.
edit on 12/10/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
Your opinion isn't worth wasting everyone's time. You wasted space
You never bring facts. You are smug and think more of yourself than others. We want to learn. You want to pay yourself on the back. Stop troll.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Because you said ao.

link   

In the context of that post, cwm is helping Trump make the world a better place. How? Filling ATS threads with their hopes for January arrests?

link   
Who put that photo of a SMILING BRENNAN in Q post 2570?

link   

Just because you flag a passport doesnt mean the holder of said passport is not able to use it. Maybe it is flagged to keep tabs on her travels? Also, the passport flagged thing was from the very beginning. I cant make an excuse for it, but possibly the Q team was still working out the kinks? It was in one of the very first drops on 4chan.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Nobody has you here wasting your time. That is all on you.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

But adding the context that extradition from various countries were also set up detracts from your theory.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

In the context of that post, cwm is helping Trump make the world a better place. How? Filling ATS threads with their hopes for January arrests?

The military tribunal executive order goes into effect 2019. That's not a fantasy. Trump/military may not light the fuse then, but the BOOM MECHANISM will be in place as of 1.1.2019.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

PokeyJoe,

#2569 is about Jimmy Carter...

Read down the first letters on each line to get PNUTF2T... Peanut failure to terminate or testify?

Jimmy Carter is well known for being a peanut farmer.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I know about the eo but that doesn't mean that the arrests you are hoping for are going to happen. That part is the fantasy.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

PokeyJoe,

#2569 is about Jimmy Carter...

Read down the first letters on each line to get PNUTF2T... Peanut failure to terminate or testify?

Jimmy Carter is well known for being a peanut farmer.

PNUT fit to testify?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What can carter testify about?

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Who is QAnon?

Who is QAnon? The question is posed because the Q phenomenon is nearly impossible to ignore. From his beginning as a fringe internet poster in October 2017, Q has broken out and now not only has a devoted following, but also has grabbed the attention of many mainstream publications like the New York Times, the Washington Post, the Week, the Daily Beast, Time magazine, and others.

Real or not, the Q phenomena is one of the most fascinating conspiracy sensations to come along on the Internet in a long time, perhaps even the #1. I mentioned earlier that the Q clearance security is very real (minus the big Q on badge) and given someone added a QAnon link on the DoE Q Clearance wiki back in June is oh so amusing.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   
The Great Deceiver - James Comey, Speaks today:

"We must use every breath we have to remove Trump from office in 2020!"

Source: hotair.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
So a handful of retarded Q drops saying the same thing that has been said for the past year while HRC and Huma are in India for a glitzy wedding. Guess the flagged passport thingy didn't work.

www.theguardian.com...

That sticks in my craw, too. But, then, I went to a news source out of India rather than the hype from msm.

I found it odd that Hillary is only referred to as "former First Lady". No mention is made of her being a senator or Secy. of State for 4 or 5 years. She is a mere blurp in the India papers.

Here is some photos of her arriving. Notice the lovely pantsuit:
www.indiatoday.in...

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join