It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 207
<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: IAMTAT

three vertical lines inside an O

Does that symbol have meaning?

At this point, I'm assuming it's just a design element.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Fair enough just digging.

Have you noticed, noone in MSM has caught on to the date change?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

We are more informed, and more diligent than the MSM these days. We are the media.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They are purposefully ignorant

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Design element

Downloadable font: fontmeme.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Has anyone heard from Warrior 0311 via PM?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post]Aallanon[/post]
a reply to: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]

Speaking as someone who saw this as a nothingburger... The usage of the poster at first glance is a lughable enough not to cover it. I wouldnt say purposeful ignorance... just ignorance.

I know if I was there - Id be asking "why is this poster here now, again, mr president?" " One follow up if I may, why change the date?"

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

The media purposefully avoids any and all questions that could be linked to Q. I wonder why that is?? The only things about Q you get out of the MSM are biased hit pieces full of lies and errors.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

a reply to: [post]PokeyJoe[/post]

Speaking as someone who saw this as a nothingburger... The usage of the poster at first glance is a lughable enough not to cover it. I wouldnt say purposeful ignorance... just ignorance.

I know if I was there - Id be asking "why is this poster here now, again, mr president?" " One follow up if I may, why change the date?"

You should be a White House journalist.
I certainly have reservations about certain aspects of the Q story, but, like you, can see that there is something there.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Dang ole dang ole double post!
edit on b000000312019-01-03T09:57:11-06:0009America/ChicagoThu, 03 Jan 2019 09:57:11 -0600900000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: [post]butcherguy[/post]

Yea- Im done trying to convince myself theres nothing here. There is most definitely something going on.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: [post]butcherguy[/post]

Yea- Im done trying to convince myself theres nothing here. There is most definitely something going on.

I think you mentioned something earlier about what are the odds that this whole poster business is just a giant coincidence? This is exactly what we have been dealing with for over a year, and why a lot of us are so sure that Q is not a LARP. We have been getting confirmations like this the entire time. That is why we are so adamant that all of this is actually happening. I am very happy that you have decided to open your mind and join the fun.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Interdasting TAT!

Are you saying that if the glasses were hours on the clock then it looks like 1 and 3 are the ones that stick out as more into the middle... i.e. Jan 3rd?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Does anyone have any idea what's going on anymore?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

No.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I looked for an innocent explanation for the poster, so i thought maybe Trump's staff made the poster first with nov 4 being the date the sanctions are coming, and then decided on the 5th instead. I looked at the calendar and Nov 4 was a Sunday so that wouldn't make sense either.

It's not easily explained away this time.
Seems legit!

Also, Trump tweeted last nite with the word REAL in all caps, around the same time everyone was talking about the poster. Hmmm..curiouser and curiouser.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Interdasting TAT!

Are you saying that if the glasses were hours on the clock then it looks like 1 and 3 are the ones that stick out as more into the middle... i.e. Jan 3rd?

I'm saying that POTUS' glass of water is intentionally/purposefully (as well as awkwardly) positioned NEXT to the poster...while all others' are close by to their owners, behind their name cards on the table.
Trump is drawing attention to and connecting Q and 'water' to this poster.

Remember "FIJI"?
"Watch The Water"

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for the value adds MBSC; Pen mightier than sword = sanctions mightier than boots on the ground?

Could be multiple meanings going on.

We do love our traditions in UK and that court martial one is a doozy!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
The fact remains, someone changed the date (to match the date Q dropped the movie posters pic)
Then got Trump to display the poster in the meeting with no further explanation.

And I gave the reason why that might be and Q doesn't have to be real for that scenario.

If things were so thought out and the plan being followed Q could have posted the movie posters a day later and no change would have been needed. That would have been a better proof and not appear to be just a PR stunt. I mean, the poster just being there is a blatant PR stunt and changing the date is a dog whistle for niche followers.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Yea, Deny ignorance is transforming to DEFY ignorance.

"The Satanic Khazarian Fake (Jew) Mafia. Full length documentary." 1 hr 45 min.

Note the News media who seem to have flipped from 911 kook sellers to pro Trump supporters.

President Trump, now or never!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 204  205  206    208  209  210 >>

join