It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Holy #!

thehill.com...

From John Solomon. Flynn was working for DIA/CIA at the time of the infamous Russia meeting and phone calls. US intelligence knew this from the beginning and let Flynn go down just because they thought it would hurt Trump. This is some serious stuff.

The CIA is Charlatans.

And "We" just elected a bunch to represent "us" in congress.

Stay woke I guess....

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I’m here to eat.... an appetizer... of crow.

It seems things are a little too glaring right now to me.

You guys went off about ten days of darkness. And now I got a “dark” overlord threatening 9/11 and ufo hacks. I have to admit I’m taken a bit aback by this. Not a smoking gun but interesting given the rumblings of connections being drawn.

But what really does it for me is the movie poster. Had trump not taken the time to change the date - (on a movie poster at a cabinet meeting?!?!?lol)- and said changed date matches a Q movie poster post?! Ok. I can’t ignore that. At the very least- I think I’m willing to admit Q isn’t a larp by a nobody. This does look to be coming from very close on up to potus- if not trump himself.

Doesn’t mean I buy the numerology or also think this ends in the same way some of you think. But I shall lurk differently from now on with this topic.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

O dam. U drank the kool aid.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Welcome home, bk!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

The poster is going to change your mind? How? Why? I don't get its significance. Maybe I'm a little bit slwo cuz I ain't smart, spelled SMRT. You might have to dumb it down for me.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

O dam. U drank the kool aid.

I’m sipping the koolaide. And it tastes a bit like absinthe. So I’m still torn shook and curious

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

The original posters date is Nov. 5th. The poster displayed today had the date changed to Nov. 4. A Q post on Nov 4 shows the 3 “coming soon” movie posters. Now, why would Trump not only randomly change the date on the poster by one day, and then have it on the table for some reason in a cabinet meeting. The meeting was not about sanctions. It shows that Q and POTUS are linked.

link   

Oh please, BK. Come to your senses. Get off the absinthe. Come back to the dark side.

link   
Text

originally posted by: eisegesis
D-Day - Operation Neptune - JSOC/JCU

A secret awaits...

Neptune Spear

A Who's Who of bad actors.

Need I say more?

I still see Trump's face

edit on 2-1-2019 by FlyingFox because: freedom 4.0

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

lol, I know. I'm just messing around. Frankly, I feel like Bacon, too. It's just.....

Frank? Bacon?
edit on 2-1-2019 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason

The poster is going to change your mind? How? Why? I don't get its significance. Maybe I'm a little bit slwo cuz I ain't smart, spelled SMRT. You might have to dumb it down for me.

Well for me a few things. First of all the movie poster is so stupid. Like really stupid. So stupi I feel like trump putting it there was laughable. Until I heard he changed the date on the poster. Why do that?

I have sat thinking for an hour straight through all the logical reasons why he’d do that. I came to only 1. The guy is sending a secret message. There’s just no other reason to print out a fake movie poster with a fake release date/ and then bring that poster out 2 months later seemingly out of nowhere during this 10 days of darkness.... and it directly points back to a legit Q post showing me movie posters!?

I say this a lot on ats....what are the legitimate odds this was nothing? To me the number is pretty astronomical.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
I’m here to eat.... an appetizer... of crow.

It seems things are a little too glaring right now to me.

You guys went off about ten days of darkness. And now I got a “dark” overlord threatening 9/11 and ufo hacks. I have to admit I’m taken a bit aback by this. Not a smoking gun but interesting given the rumblings of connections being drawn.

But what really does it for me is the movie poster. Had trump not taken the time to change the date - (on a movie poster at a cabinet meeting?!?!?lol)- and said changed date matches a Q movie poster post?! Ok. I can’t ignore that. At the very least- I think I’m willing to admit Q isn’t a larp by a nobody. This does look to be coming from very close on up to potus- if not trump himself.

Doesn’t mean I buy the numerology or also think this ends in the same way some of you think. But I shall lurk differently from now on with this topic.

Jeez, just got home. 42C Degrees or 110F for the US. Bit hot here today.

BK, there are lots of levels to this. I have seen and studied and I can't get to all of it myself.

Much of the information is indeed red herrings ... but it is supposed to be!

If you know the codes because you are on the inside, you can do a lot with them. Much of this is false trails. So is the continuous 'any day now'.

These are confusion attacks and every one of them gets used in some form or another.

A while back, it was going to be on for young and all! From our POV, nothing happened but at that point, many of the A/holes went to ground and gave away their secret hiding places, all watched by Q.

Now those secret hiding places are not available to them ... because they are now known.

From here on in, we get to watch ... because ... our part is done.

Watch and enjoy!

As an aside, consider what would happen if this was, in the end, a larp.

The people would pick up their long guns, and the short ones too, and fix things themselves.

Much the same if they do take out the President. The last Q post would simply be a list of targets with a message along the lines of, "We failed you. We did not want this! Here is a list of very bad people. Up to you now. Military will protect you."

P

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Someone needs to run the numbers through Baye's Theorem, actually. See what results. I believe it is astronomical.

Good gosh, what am I even saying?!

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
double post

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

...42C Degrees or 110F for the US. Bit hot here today.

What?! Must be nice! It was more than a hundred degrees difference here this morning at minus 30 C!

(post by NodensDream removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

My 2 cents on numerology: it's dog sh*t. And it muddies the waters of any and everything considered "conspiracy".

The Q realm is no different. Every day there's morons concocting dates and predictions based on really far stretches of Gematria and all sorts of overzealous figures.

Don't buy into it. Nobody who has truly followed Q closely from the beginning pays mind to the specific dates. The Q operation just doesn't work that way.

And I respect your open mindedness.

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Does anyone have the video that Gambler posted before the Mods decided to bin the thread.

It was awesome.

P

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Noticing much of Dark Overlord drop was insurance policies and settlements I found the following posts have the word 'insurance'.

#2327, 2054, 1948, 1862, 1746, 1745, 1708, 1457, 1371, 1286, 1267, 1266, 1181, 1180, 967, 570, 436.

#570:

1 of 22.
INTEL community to ensure D victory [+insurance].

ONE OF TWENTY TWO:
"INSURANCE"

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Cessavit Guadium Quad Rex

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join