It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 209
<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

More pics - twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Aallanon

We are more informed, and more diligent than the MSM these days. We are the media.

PJ, snake P on his twit said something profound that relates to your point. He figures because he's informed that everyone is, but when he talks with people the opposite is true which clearly hurts the ability to relate.

I know I've stopped speaking about DJT as there is not conversation just a rapid fire sequence of "what about the fact that he hates the LGB community" comments. Sharing isn't a thing, just warring over talking points.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Actually it is 5 and a coffee cup.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

a reply to: Aallanon

We are more informed, and more diligent than the MSM these days. We are the media.

PJ, snake P on his twit said something profound that relates to your point. He figures because he's informed that everyone is, but when he talks with people the opposite is true which clearly hurts the ability to relate.

I know I've stopped speaking about DJT as there is not conversation just a rapid fire sequence of "what about the fact that he hates the LGB community" comments. Sharing isn't a thing, just warring over talking points.

Cranky, I do the exact same thing. I dont even join the conversation when politics is brought up lately. Even when I know what they are talking about is wrong, I just keep my mouth shut.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
At some point, we have to consider the possibility that the entire operation is improvised.

I mean, connecting dots that were not meant to be connected....where does that get us?

Call me when they are in shackles.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Brian Cates Unrolled

EVERYTHING THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS SAID FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS ABOUT FLYNN'S RUSSIA VISIT IS WRONG.

There have been THREE MAIN NARRATIVES as to why Flynn is rolling over & pleading guilty. I discussed in that Dec. 21 column what they are, and then I focused on the THIRD narrative.

I'd add the fourth, likely the truth - his plea allowed for the introduction on the record. On the record matters more then anything to these folks - THEY avoid it while demanding all others do it.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

We spent all of 2018 saying "we'll have to wait and see", so we did. What did we actually see?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

"Quid pro quo, yes or no?

Can Trump fire Fed Chair Jerome Powell?

Nancy Pelosi says impeachment or even indictment of President Trump open questions

Truthers need to tread carefully..

edit on 3-1-2019 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Aside from the bronfman sisters and the nxivm sex cult members being thrown in jail and the destruction of the podesta group and the resignations of several dozen senators and representatives the Rothschilds being forced to sell off their assets for quickliquidity and the millions of people worldwide being turned onto a crazy conspiracy theory nothing really

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

CWM my friend,,,

"Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) plans to introduce articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Thursday — the first day that Democrats control the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives."

As I mentioned the other night... fastracked

Not even waiting for Mueller's report. To them, it's so self-evidently obvious that Trump is a horrible person, that who needs evidence? Unfortunately, my brother is like this. "Trump is such a liar." I respond by asking him for an example, and he just glares at me.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I know the feeling. I ask people about specific examples of this terrible racism and reasons why he should be removed from office, and people stare at me like I have 3 heads.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

The post I replied to said shackles. The only one that might fit is nxivm but that case was happening before Q.

ETA: None of what you posted can be directly attributed to Q.
edit on 3-1-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   

CWM my friend,,,

"Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) plans to introduce articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Thursday — the first day that Democrats control the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives."

This is how DECLAS happens, my friend.

Let her rip!

Popcorn.

OOPS, somehow my stuff ended up inside your quote.

edit on 3-1-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

CWM my friend,,,

I started a thread on 12/9 www.abovetopsecret.com... asking ATS what LEGITIMATE CHARGE the House would bring against President Trump, but at that time, nobody had clue.

ALSO, the Dept of Justice told President Trump that if he declassifies SPYGATE before Mueller's witch-hunt concludes, he (the President) could be charged with Obstructing Justice.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mueller's #1 role right now seems to be acting as a dam, to hold back/deny an onslaught of indictments and declassifications.

edit on 1/3/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Have we all forgotten the other blatant "watch the water" examples?

There was the synchronized bottled water weirdness last summer during a FEMA meeting with Pence & POTUS
youtu.be...

Then there were several times where Trump would oddly sip containers of water with two hands.
youtu.be...

Random side note: the handful of members that write "tRump" in their threads were tragically born with a sense of humor disability. That is all.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

ETA: None of what you posted can be directly attributed to Q.

Did you figure out the exact date Q began or maybe the day the plan was set into motion?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I know the feeling. I ask people about specific examples of this terrible racism and reasons why he should be removed from office, and people stare at me like I have 3 heads.

Totally. How many times have you hear some drooling moron accuse Trump of being homophobic or anti-LGBT or suchlike? More times than I can count. Now cite just one statement by Trump to support such accusations. You can't.

The accusations of racism and homophobia speak more to the bigoted nature of Trump's opponents than to anything Trump has ever done or said.
edit on 3-1-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Nobody has even figured out if Q is real or if there really is a plan.

Here is an article on nxivm from 2010, calling it a cult.
Ex-NXIVM student: 'I think it's a cult'

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Any of our astute colleaQues know the term?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

CWM my friend,,,

I started a thread on 12/9 www.abovetopsecret.com... asking ATS what LEGITIMATE CHARGE the House would bring against President Trump, but at that time, nobody had clue.

ALSO, the Dept of Justice told President Trump that if he declassifies SPYGATE before Mueller's witch-hunt concludes, he (the President) could be charged with Obstructing Justice.

Source: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mueller's #1 role right now seems to be acting as a dam, to hold back/deny an onslaught of indictments and declassifications.

The caveat to the "obstruction" is that if impeachment demands a "defense" then Declas is simply part of the defense, as it speaks to the claim. Impeachment isn't a do as we say moment, as this would happen all the time to everyone, evidence matters.

BTW, Sherman was NOT at the meeting...

top topics

<< 206  207  208    210  211  212 >>

join