It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -14-

page: 208
<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

The Poster sides and the glasses of water form the same shape as the designer "O" in "Sanctions" and "Coming"?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Trump is known for pushing his water and other things away that are in front of him. Could be connected, or not.

Of course, CNN covered this important story!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Yea- Im done trying to convince myself theres nothing here. There is most definitely something going on.

There is always something going on with a PSYOP, even if it started out as a LARP.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Understood and makes sense! However, note that POTUS' glass is not the ONLY one in front of name cards... the one at 1 o'clock is too.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I can't get off the fact that it appears, coming from Mike Pence's seat, there is a corded mouse (?) that is extended across the table and beside the water - but no laptop or anything visible.... A lot going on there around that " edited
poster"
edit on 132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

A mic?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

LOL, a dog whistle for niche followers? You mean the millions of QAnon followers out there? Of course it is a "dog Whistle" to us, thats the entire point!

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

The Poster sides and the glasses of water form the same shape as the designer "O" in "Sanctions" and "Coming"?

Notice, too, that with the exception of the guy in the foreground taking notes, POTUS's glass is full...He initially placed his glass next to the poster at the onset of the meeting and left it there without touching it. It is an intentional prop...intentionally placed.

link   
So, a new Twitter account has popped up today, claiming to be JFK Jr. Im sure its probably nothing, but check it out just incase.

twitter.com...

link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: PokeyJoe

They are purposefully ignorant

No, they're just ignorant, period.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Don't think So Mike

looked at a ton of various cabinet meeting photos ... ... no mics ... find me one and I'll give ya a star

(1) example

edit on 132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
LOL, a dog whistle for niche followers? You mean the millions of QAnon followers out there? Of course it is a "dog Whistle" to us, thats the entire point!

Exactly, because they are marketing to you as well. You are a big part of the fan base.

That doesn't mean Q, and what they offered, is real. It doesn't mean that "the Plan" is actually the admin's plan.

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

I can't get off the fact that it appears, coming from Mike Pence's seat, there is a corded mouse (?) that is extended across the table and beside the water - but no laptop or anything visible.... A lot going on there around that " edited
poster"

I noticed that as well. I'm thinking that this may be a joint for the table leaf extension.

EDIT: Just saw post below with photo from different angle. Definitely a cord.
edit on 3-1-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

MT, I think that's NOT a mouse - it's a microphone extension for a teleconferencing speaker. They came in as standard years ago when people complained they couldn't hear all the people round the table unless the "box" was moved to within a few foot of the speaker... having these mini microphone extensions avoids having to move the box.

What's surprising is that there appears to be only one and that is next to POTUS... almost as if Q team or military are dialled in to the meeting via teleconference and perhaps telling him via earpiece how/when to make certain movements/comments?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Why not?

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon

three vertical lines inside an O

Does that symbol have meaning?

Yes. Greek letter Phi which represents the golden ratio - 1.618.

SerialBrain2 - The Trump Effect and the reason POTUS tweeted “poor me”

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Agree but with the correction that there are 4 full glasses on the right hand side as shown below:

Thinking about it, we may have a countdown shown here?

4 full glasses
3 o'clock position of POTUS glass
2 designer O (Phi) symbols on poster
1 o'clock position of only other glass in front of name card (= in top red circle on pic).

edit on 3-1-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

CWM my friend,,,

"Rep. Brad Sherman (D-CA) plans to introduce articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump on Thursday — the first day that Democrats control the majority in the U.S. House of Representatives."

As I mentioned the other night... fastracked

posted on Jan, 3 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Agree but with the correction that there are 4 full glasses on the right hand side as shown below:

Thinking about it, we may have a countdown shown here?

4 full glasses
3 o'clock position of POTUS glass
2 designer O (Phi) symbols on poster
1 o'clock position of only other glass in front of name card (= in top red circle on pic).

Maybe...but I really don't think everyone at the table is in on it.
Someone would've had to tell everyone not to touch their water...and I think that improbable.

new topics

top topics

<< 205  206  207    209  210  211 >>

join