It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence - World Trade Center 9-11 Was Controlled Demolition.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

originally posted by: Sillyolme
This thread was started six months ago.
What was the outcome of the grand jury testimony?
Is it still going on?

Grand jury outcome is not out. It is still going on, in secrecy.

To what, how, when, who and why i would recommend answers from Mick Harrison:

Still zero evidence of WTC CD

The grand jury outcome my never come out if the grand jury tells the prosecutor to pass..... it will just disappear into the background.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
That the USA is not moving on the petition suggests he is in on the cover-up. His delay or refusal shows the government has something to hide.

Old news.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
FYI, might be nothing, or connected to topic at hand.

wtcdata.nist.gov... has been down for at least a week now.

For those not familiar to this link, it stores a plethora of images, videos and sims concerning 9-11. (including missed and ignored evidence by NIST itself).

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I see in your linked video still the bits at the bottom of the towers still stand, albeit a bit bent.

How did a gravitational collapse miss the structure directly below the main mass?

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

For those not familiar to this link, it stores a plethora of images, videos and sims concerning 9-11. (including missed and ignored evidence by NIST itself).

But you cannot cite the missed evidence and create a logical argument something other than drooping and contraction floor trusses caused the outer columns to bow inward and buckled to initiate the collapse? The bowing and buckling is part of the video record. Where is the video of columns being cut?

The Pre-collapse and Inward Bowing of WTC 2

www.metabunk.org...

edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Like to state what structure? You mean the vertical columns the truth movement claimed was cut on every floor to achieve the witnesses collapse rate?

Or you talking about the stronger thicker walled sections that didn’t collapse where the outer vertical columns dropped down to an arch than spit into two large columns below the arch? The double column sections that were stronger up to the arches that didn’t topple in after the loss of lateral support of the stripped away floor system? Like the longer vertical section above the arches?

Thank you. More proof the structure didn’t collapse down through the vertical columns. More proof the floor system was stripped away from the vertical column.

Collapse of the World Trade Centre
www.cs.mcgill.ca...

The situation was similar in 2 WTC. In both towers, perimeter columns and floors were also weakened by the heat of the fires, causing the floors to sag and exerting an inward force on exterior walls of the building.
At 9:59 am, the sagging floors finally caused the eastern face of 2 WTC to buckle, transferring its loads back to the failing core through the hat truss and initiating the collapse. At 10:28 the south wall of 1 WTC buckled, with similar consequences. After collapse ensued, the total collapse of the towers was inevitable due to the enormous weight of the towers above the impact areas.
A combination of three factors allowed the north tower to remain standing longer: the region of impact was higher (so the gravity load on the most damaged area was lighter); the speed of the plane was lower (so there was less impact damage); and the affected floors had had their fire proofing partially upgraded.

edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added words to clarify.

edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed.

edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added more

edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Seems like proof the towers didn't 'fall down'.

Google The Core Comprises Steel Beams And Columns With Reinforced Concrete Infill Panels.

posted on May, 25 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester

Seems like proof the towers didn't 'fall down'.

Google The Core Comprises Steel Beams And Columns With Reinforced Concrete Infill Panels.

Well, the towers didn’t fall up....

How about you state a clear theory and provide supporting arguments and evidence?

The towers didn’t fall. The outer columns buckled because of bowing. The sections of the towers above the buckling fell into the building below busting floor connections as the mass fell. The vertical columns toppled after the lateral support of the floor systems were lost.
edit on 25-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

How about you state a clear theory and provide supporting arguments and evidence?

My first thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   

My first thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Really don’t care if you cannot take the time to clearly state your theory here with evidence. Must be a pretty poor theory if you are not willing to outline your arguments in this thread.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Or use actual logic, structured arguments, cited sources, to debate what is actually posted in this thread.

Look at you, another conspiracists with a random link with no context to what is posted in the current thread. Never seen that before.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Really don’t care . . .

That's why you are so strangely ignorant.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Really don’t care . . .

That's why you are so strangely ignorant.

Your the one not constructing an argument with anything to do with this thread. If you cannot take the time to make your case, then why would I care.

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

But you cannot cite the missed evidence and create a logical argument something other than drooping and contraction floor trusses caused the outer columns to bow inward and buckled to initiate the collapse? The bowing and buckling is part of the video record. Where is the video of columns being cut?

The Pre-collapse and Inward Bowing of WTC 2

www.metabunk.org...

The Pre-collapse and Inward Bowing of WTC 1 is non-existent. Yes?

Where is the video of columns being cut?

Would audio suffice? When CORE WTC 2 columns being cut?

posted on May, 30 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: democracydemo

The Pre-collapse and Inward Bowing of WTC 1 is non-existent. Yes?

I don’t know, you tell me. How many people were filming that day? And no video of columns in the act of being cut.

And there is still zero evidence WTC 1 and WTC 2 were brought down by pyrotechnics. Unless you have actual evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. If your making allegations, it’s up to you to cite the physical evidence.

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I don’t know, you tell me. How many people were filming that day?

A lot, after WTC 2, all cameras pointed to 1. Inward bowing is what was not witnessed prior collapse initiated.

Unless you have actual evidence of columns cut by pyrotechnics. If your making allegations, it’s up to you to cite the physical evidence.

Need i remind you of the loud booms heard, accompanied with WTC 2 collapse?

posted on May, 31 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

You

A lot, after WTC 2, all cameras pointed to 1. Inward bowing is what was not witnessed prior collapse initiated.

Your statement is not very honest.

Accounts of Tower Structural Instability and Expected Collapse

The North Tower

sites.google.com...

• At 9:30 am, a FDNY Chief Officer inside WTC 1 feels the building move and makes the decision that the building is no longer safe.
• At 9:49 am, NYPD helicopters provide a radio report stating that “large pieces” are falling from WTC 2.
• At 10:07 am, NYPD aviation units warn that WTC 1 may collapse.
• At 10:20 am, NYPD aviation unit reports that WTC 1 is leaning to the south.

And

sites.google.com...

NYPD Aviation Units: Minutes after the south tower collapsed at the World Trade Center, police helicopters hovered near the remaining tower to check its condition. "About 15 floors down from the top, it looks like it's glowing red," the pilot of one helicopter, Aviation 14, radioed at 10:07 a.m. "It's inevitable."

Seconds later, another pilot reported: "I don't think this has too much longer to go. I would evacuate all people within the area of that second building." Source

10:20 NYPD – Aviation 14 states the WTC 1 is leaning. (NYPD, McKinsey & Company) NIST NCSTAR 1-8, p. 227

Federal engineering investigators studying the destruction of the World Trade Center's twin towers on Sept. 11 said New York Police Department aviation units reported an inward bowing of the buildings' columns in the minutes before they collapsed, a signal they were about to fall.

You

Need i remind you of the loud booms heard, accompanied with WTC 2 collapse?

Why would there not be booms from a large building on fire and collapsing. Everything from industrial air conditioning units exploding, floor slabs giving way, and floor connections braking. You mean loud booms like a trash truck dumping metal dumpsters? As in metal crashing into metal.

No produce evidence of a boom resulting from an explosion with the force to cut steel columns, that would have visible effects of a shockwave, which would create specific type of shrapnel ejects at high speed, and would be accompanied with seismic activity.

Katie Bender's family commemorate 20 years since Royal Canberra Hospital implosion

www.illawarramercury.com.au...

Seconds after the explosion on that Sunday afternoon, Katie was was killed instantly by a steel fragment sent flying from 430 metres across the lake. It was thought to be travelling at 140km/h.

edit on 31-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Why would there not be booms from a large building on fire and collapsing. Everything from industrial air conditioning units exploding, floor slabs giving way, and floor connections braking. You mean loud booms like a trash truck dumping metal dumpsters? As in metal crashing into metal.

I seriously doubt the booms are result of any of the above.

I did some tinkering with the original video/audio and ended up with this:

PS. RIP Katie

posted on Jun, 1 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Again.
Now produce evidence of a boom resulting from an explosion with the force to cut steel columns, that would have visible effects of a shockwave, which would create specific type of shrapnel ejected at high speed, and would be accompanied with seismic activity.

Please cite the evidence that explosives were planted and had the force to cut steel columns. There is none. Zero.

posted on Jun, 3 2019 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: mrthumpy

a reply to: mrthumpy

I'll ask this again: Is this bowing witnessed also on WTC 1?

I'll ask why bowing doesn't compute. Because you say so?

Guess I'm not getting an answer to this

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join