It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence - World Trade Center 9-11 Was Controlled Demolition.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
This is amazing. I thought it was settled (by the "911 Commission") that only airliners were directly, and in-directly, responsible for the horrific NYC building collapses on Sept 11, 2001. Apparently, there's enough evidence to prove the 911 Commission findings as errored/wrong!

In what can be described as a monumental step forward in the relentless pursuit of 9/11 truth, a United States Attorney has agreed to comply with federal law requiring submission to a Special Grand Jury of evidence that explosives were used to bring down the World Trade Centers.
More at: twitter.com...

And at: www.dcclothesline.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/6/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow. 9/11 is what brought me to ATS and was my first wake up call (I was young).

I will be following this as close as possible. Still frustrating they have not outlined what they mean by "comply". However, baby steps!

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I don't know if Federal Grand Jury's have to be formed, or are they already set up, to hear cases brought before them? It would be difficult to find an impartial juror, with an event of this magnitude.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What’s going to happen when the cited evidence is found lacking. Like the supposed seismic evidence of CD?

www.911myths.com...

"There is no scientific basis for the conclusion that explosions brought down the towers," Lerner-Lam tells PM. "That representation of our work is categorically incorrect and not in context."
www.popularmechanics.com...

Geophysicist Terry Wallace concurs.

"How can geologists catch a terrorist? With their instruments, explains Terry Wallace, a geophysicist at the University of Arizona. There are about 16,000 seismometers installed around the world, many of which offer data on freely accessible Web sites. Seismometers detect motion in the Earth, which can be triggered by an earthquake, or possibly explosions.

By learning how to read these signals, Wallace hopes scientists might catch on to suspicious activity.

"We can study these signals and begin to develop a portfolio of different kinds of signatures of explosions," says Wallace. "It will be like have a set of fingerprints."

Geophysicists have already contributed critical data to terrorist investigations. It was geologists who determined there were no secondary explosions at the base of the World Trade Center towers — but only the impact of the airplanes and subsequent fires — that contributed to the towers' collapse on Sept. 11".
www.globalsecurity.org...

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I presume the Grand Jury will then dismiss the case, if there's not enough evidence.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I am going to assume (could well be wrong) that it will cost millions for this invetigation at the US taxpayers expense and then nothing will come of it, as much as i like a conspiracy I DO believe planes were flown into the towers, I was transfixed to the television on the day, the who and why is still up for debate but not the actual reason the towers collapsed, in my mind/opinion

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And it has nothing to do with the evidence being legitimate or compelling.

A petition met the requirements to have the matter brought before a grand jury as required by law.

It has nothing to do with the evidence at all.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

I am going to assume (could well be wrong) that it will cost millions for this invetigation at the US taxpayers expense and then nothing will come of it, as much as i like a conspiracy I DO believe planes were flown into the towers, I was transfixed to the television on the day, the who and why is still up for debate but not the actual reason the towers collapsed, in my mind/opinion

I guess it depends on how credible the evidence is. But some of the evidence is supposedly seismic.

It will have to over come rebuttals like this.

A Morning That Shook the World: The Seismology of 9/11

blogs.ei.columbia.edu...

Over succeeding weeks, Kim and his colleagues worked with federal investigators, the New York Fire Department, the Port Authority and others to provide seismic records that could be combined with photos, videos and eyewitness reports. Their first product, coauthored by 12 Lamont seismologists and grad students, was a November 2001 paper published by the American Geophysical Union describing the waves generated by the attacks, their potential effects, and the precise timing of each event.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Anyway, it’s still the lawyers that get rich.....

Now that is the true conspiracy of the USA.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: headorheart

I will be following this as close as possible

Good luck. After 50 years, tell us what has changed.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

It is amazing that at least for the moment, the law is being followed. Ed Asner and the team of lawyers have done a great job. Maybe there actually IS a few honorable men in the US Attorney's office.

I suspect that the big wigs in Washington will do their best to quash this.

Does the truth have a chance of prevailing in the US? Not likely, but this gives it a chance.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

It is amazing that at least for the moment, the law is being followed. Ed Asner and the team of lawyers have done a great job. Maybe there actually IS a few honorable men in the US Attorney's office.

I suspect that the big wigs in Washington will do their best to quash this.

Does the truth have a chance of prevailing in the US? Not likely, but this gives it a chance.

Squash what? The zero evidence of CD. Or your pet theory nukes were supposedly used?

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

https://www.metabunk.org/collapse-of-the-twin-towers.t2170/

The one glaring anomaly in the description of the towers given to the insurers is the reinforced concrete infill panels. Every university and engineering website I've seen claims two layers of drywall one side and one on the other in the core walls. The insurers did not accept this description.

www.google.co.uk... 9

The explosive were hidden within the concrete panels. The construction method allowed this to be done without witnesses.

In some of the photographs we can see striations. These are the rows of reinforced concrete infill panels blowing out from within. No big bangs, just a rumble as the panels blow in sequence.

The towers were built for destruction by the Rockefellers.
edit on 7 12 2018 by Kester because: spacing

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

When did they plant the explosives. There is no evidence of detentions with the force to cut steel columns.

The twin towers collapse was initiated with no detentions, the inward bowing of the outer columns, with no ejection of detonations, and with the buckling of the outer columns as seen in videos. See video in link below. With no evidence of columns cut on video.

the-pre-collapse-inward-bowing-of-wtc2.t4760/

www.metabunk.org...

The picture you posted shows the vertical columns toppling once they lost the lateral support of the floor system.

edit on 7-12-2018 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The core columns fell after the collapse of the floor system.

Again...

9/11 and the Science
of Controlled Demolitions

www.skeptic.com...

3WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST FREE-FALL COLLAPSE OF THE TWIN TOWERS? The key is the “almost” modifier. If I told you I was making almost $100,000 and you found out I was making only $67,000, you’d say I was exaggerating. So stop exaggerating the collapse speed of the WTC Towers! The 80,000 tons of structural steel slowed down the collapses of the Twin Towers to about ⅔ (two-thirds) of free-fall.3 And the core collapsed at about 40% of free-fall speed, coming down last.4 According to Richard Gage: “To bring a building symmetrically down, what we have to do is remove the core columns.” But on 9/11 the stronger core columns came down last, which violates this supposed most fundamental rule of controlled demolition.

posted on Dec, 7 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You

The one glaring anomaly in the description of the towers given to the insurers is the reinforced concrete infill panels.

Installing explosives in a void will do nothing to the actual steel structural. Cutting charges need to be placed on the actual steel columns. If the explosives were so massive to cut steel columns without being intact with the columns, there would be no question of planted explosives.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That picture you provided shows clearly that the NIST explanation is invalid. Burning office fires could not possibly have caused that.

Moving beyond just that picture, all the damage observed there could not have been caused by burning office fires. The official story is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

How. When video and photo evidence shows the floor system completely collapse before the vertical and core columns fell. The vertical columns fell last after losing the lateral support of the floor system.

When will it get through to you the narrative the towers fell through the path of greatest resistance is a lie?

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

And how are you coming along on proving evidence on your pet theory nukes were used?

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

And how are you coming along on proving evidence on your pet theory nukes were used?

It's old news indeed NF.

Politically incorrect as all get out, but old news indeed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join