It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Grand Jury To Hear Evidence - World Trade Center 9-11 Was Controlled Demolition.

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: democracydemo

You

All the evidence you have presented relies ultimately on the dodgy (s)hite

I posted screenshots right from the collapse video and cited sources.

What the hell have you done to establish any credibility.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

None, as NIST have done.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: democracydemo

You

None, as NIST have done.

I referenced the actual video. Is that false.

So, more false arguments by you.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I have well documented my case on what brought down the Twin Towers. It’s supported by video evidence, photo evidence, and cited sources.

What do you think should supersede fire related inward bowing and buckling to initiate collapse that resulted in the total failure of the floor systems leaving vertical columns still standing in the wake of the floor system failures!

I have evidence of the outer columns bowing inward resulting in buckling and initiating collapse.

The pre-collapse inward bowing of WTC 2
www.metabunk.org...

Do you have video, photographic, audio, seismic evidence of columns being cut?

Funny, I keep going to the actual video and photo evidence, and your the one that keeps going on about NIST?

What do you think should supersede fire related inward bowing and buckling to initiate collapse that resulted in the total failure of the floor systems leaving vertical columns still standing in the wake of the floor system failures!

Richard Gage and his fizzle no flash bombs?
Thermite paint or thermite ceiling tiles?
Missiles? Lasers? Nukes? Dustification?

What do you think is the most probably cause of collapse with the most supporting evidence.

How can you seriously claim I am wrong but you provide no evidence of a more likely cause?

You are a sad little person that cannot come to terms you got played by the truth movement concerning twin tower CD.

There is zero evidence the twin towers were brought down by planted pyrotechnics. None. Zero.

You going on about NIST while I try to invoke the actual video and photograph evidence shows you have no desire for honest debate.

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I have evidence of the outer columns bowing inward resulting in buckling and initiating collapse.

www.metabunk.org...

Perimeter columns bowing as the core columns are being softened by thermitic material(below the plane impact point).
Bowing by office fires does not compute, not at that fast of sequence.

Is this bowing witnessed also on WTC 1?

posted on May, 11 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Perimeter columns bowing as the core columns are being softened by thermitic material(below the plane impact point).

One, no way any CD system would have survived the jet impacts and fires to initiate collapse.

Two, post evidence of bright and UV light producing thermite burning,

Three, thermite burns slow. The cuts would cold weld under the strain of load.

Four. How does thermite remove a section of core to cause the structure to drop?

Five. Why would cutting the core only create isolated bowing at the floors of impact. The bowing was caused by cooling and contracting drooping floor trusses.

Six. Zero metallurgical evidence of steel worked on by thermite.

Seven. No evidence the steel was exposed to temperatures at which thermite burns.

Eight. The Truth Movement studies concerning thermite never completed the discovery process. The study results never have been verified. The Studies only assume there was unreacted Aluminum in the dust. The studies never showed the dust could support a thermite reaction.

Nine, myth bustiers couldn’t even get a thousand pounds of thermite to cut a 4000 pound SUV in half by laying thermite across the top of the SUV. How was thermite going to cut the WTC core horizontally.

1000 lbs of thermite Melt SUV
m.youtube.com...

edit on 11-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed some

edit on 11-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added picture

posted on May, 12 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Before you pop off another disingenuous post. The jet impacts took out core columns that resulted in hanging floor slabs with no bowing of the outer columns. Is that false.

Taking out core columns in the manner you are suggesting would not result in the isolated bowing of outer columns as witnesses.

AE 9/11 Truth claimed the tower fires never burned hotter than 1200 Fahrenheit. Is that false. So there is zero proof of fires fueled by tons of thermite burning at 4000 Fahrenheit.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Standard argument from incredulity fallacy from a 911 Truther. That's pretty much all they've got

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

www.metabunk.org...

Eight. The Truth Movement studies concerning thermite never completed the discovery process. The study results never have been verified. The Studies only assume there was unreacted Aluminum in the dust. The studies never showed the dust could support a thermite reaction.

Nine, myth bustiers couldn’t even get a thousand pounds of thermite to cut a 4000 pound SUV in half by laying thermite across the top of the SUV. How was thermite going to cut the WTC core horizontally.

1000 lbs of thermite Melt SUV
m.youtube.com...

Eight
Is this skeptics.com and Chris Mohr sourced again? Clear evidence of advanced form of thermite IS found by Dr. Niels Harrit, et al.

Ninth gate of amnesian or ignorance? You have been shown this video before by yours truly.
If Jonathan Cole can do this with off-the-shelf ingredients and a budget of about nowt, what are the capabilities of evidenced material(nano-scaled thermite)?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Before you pop off another disingenuous post. The jet impacts took out core columns that resulted in hanging floor slabs with no bowing of the outer columns. Is that false.

Taking out core columns in the manner you are suggesting would not result in the isolated bowing of outer columns as witnesses.

AE 9/11 Truth claimed the tower fires never burned hotter than 1200 Fahrenheit. Is that false. So there is zero proof of fires fueled by tons of thermite burning at 4000 Fahrenheit.

The jet impacts took out core columns that resulted in hanging floor slabs with no bowing of the outer columns. Is that false.

How many core columns, which ones? These are things we need to know.

I haven't suggested anything but the "initiation of collapse".
-Taking out the core- in it's entirety to global collapse requires high explosives.

AE 9/11 Truth claimed the tower fires never burned hotter than 1200 Fahrenheit. Is that false. So there is zero proof of fires fueled by tons of thermite burning at 4000 Fahrenheit

Tons, no. Look above.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

I'll ask this again: Is this bowing witnessed also on WTC 1?

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Blah blah blah

Not a single piece of evidence of twin tower CD.

And your usual falsehoods

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

You are just a sad little person.

Both pictures show vertical columns.....

Now....

You list
Let’s start small. The claim the towers fell at or near free fall speed is a lie in there is video showing the structural steel standing whole seconds on end after the collapse of the floor system. Please state if it’s a lie or not the towers fell at or near free fall speed.

Why would I believe any group claiming the structural steel was cut floor by floor to cause the twin towers to fall near free fall speed. Especially when its clear the structural steel fell last, and stoop up to 25 seconds after collapse initiation?

If the core columns didn’t come down last, why isn’t Richard Gage using his lawyers to force Skeptic Society into a retraction and an apology. Because the truth is, there was vertical columns still standing after the complete collapse of the floor systems.

The physical evidence shows the vertical columns coming down after the floor systems were ripped from the vertical columns.

The truth movement claim was the structural steel had to be cut floor by floor. Richard Gage’s lie was the structural steel had to be cut floor by floor.

Your “Like peeling a banana is what you are seeing my friend“ is not in line with what would be seen if structural steel was cut floor by floor.

Your “Like peeling a banana is what you are seeing my friend“ is in line with the buildings above the buckling fell into the building below, shearing and bending the floor connections to the vertical columns. With the vertical columns toppling in their wake.

Then you cannot produce any video evidence of columns being cut when there is video clearly showing columns buckling and bowing.

On top of that, there is zero evidence of columns being cut by planted pyrotechnics.

With zero chance any Demolition System would survive the jet impacts and fires to initiate a collapse as capture by video,audio, and seismic evidence.

WTC CD by planted pyrotechnics is a lie.

Unless you want to debate about actual evidence.

posted on May, 18 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Count the core columns in the picture above.

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 04:02 AM
link   

a reply to: mrthumpy

I'll ask this again: Is this bowing witnessed also on WTC 1?

I'll ask why bowing doesn't compute. Because you say so?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Eight
Is this skeptics.com and Chris Mohr sourced again? Clear evidence of advanced form of thermite IS found by Dr. Niels Harrit, et al.

Again. The studies never completed the discovery process. Samples from the studies never had an independent lab verify study results. The studies never physically tested for free and chemically unbounded aluminum that could carry out a thermite reaction, the studies assumed it was there. The WTC dust was never tested by the likes of Jones and Harrit to see if it could support a thermite reaction. Testing independent of the truth movement shows there was no aluminum free / chemical unbounded aluminum to carry out a thermite reaction, and the dust had nothing more than pigments bound to epoxy.

Ninth gate of amnesian or ignorance? You have been shown this video before by yours truly.
If Jonathan Cole can do this with off-the-shelf ingredients and a budget of about nowt, what are the capabilities of evidenced material(nano-scaled thermite)?

With apparatuses nearly impossible to install in the tight spaces of the core columns covered by building materials in tight elevator shafts. Apparatuses that depend on failure prone mechanisms. CD charges that would have never survived the jet impacts, and CD systems that would have never maintained their integrity during the fires to initiate collapse at the locations of the impacts. Over 19,000 pieces of human remains recovered with 6000 that could fit in small test tubes, not a single piece of cutting apparatus recovered. Not a single column cut by thermite. I can post photos of the inward bowing and buckling. Please post one photo of ultra bright thermite burning and cutting columns.

The truth movement claims the fires never got hotter than 1200 Fahrenheit. Is that false. There is no proof of thermite fueled fires burning at 3000 to 4000 Fahrenheit to cut columns.

edit on 19-5-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
This thread was started six months ago.
What was the outcome of the grand jury testimony?
Is it still going on?

posted on May, 19 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Is it still going on?

Since the grand jury was forced to look at pseudoscience and false allegations by the truth movement by petition, I hope they took an interest into the individuals that falsely claim NYPD and NYFD were complicate in the deaths of their fellow members and falsely claim NYPD and NYFD ignored evidence.

I hope this turns out to be “careful what you wish for” for AE 9/11 Truth, and AE 9/11 Truth and their lawyers reap what they sowed.

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Is it still going on?

Since the grand jury was forced to look at pseudoscience and false allegations by the truth movement by petition, I hope they took an interest into the individuals that falsely claim NYPD and NYFD were complicate in the deaths of their fellow members and falsely claim NYPD and NYFD ignored evidence.

I hope this turns out to be “careful what you wish for” for AE 9/11 Truth, and AE 9/11 Truth and their lawyers reap what they sowed.

Sillyolme is looking for a specific answer, not rant-incoherent.

edit on 24-5-2019 by democracydemo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Is it still going on?

Grand jury outcome is not out. It is still going on, in secrecy.

To what, how, when, who and why i would recommend answers from Mick Harrison:

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join