It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100+ Military Police deployed to Gitmo Bay, for 400days Gitmo about to get more detainees!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
show me where? i looked aaannnd couldn't find it

a reply to: TheOne7

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

100+ Military Police deployed to Gitmo Bay,
is what i put into googs and it list articles every year showing constant deployment to gitmo.

It seems that they rotate the duty and most there are tad. Likely has to do with the ole s and m crowd that was there.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

A prison in a foreign country to evade US law is #ing shameful.

We should release these terrorists murderer and rapist - say in your neighborhood …….

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It could be that there is a black site in Ukraine the occupants of which need to be relocated in case the conflict there escalates.

I seem to recall reading something about a black site there in the past.

I think you are correct on that. This would indicate instability in the Ukraine and the possibility of a Russian invasion.
On the other hand it could be for many in government who've been flaunting the law for decades in their hubris. I don't care which party, if they are guilty of treason against the US and the Constitution they belong in a cage.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
I'll always think Gitmo is shameful, we will never find agreement.
On-topic, maybe Russians picked off in Ukraine?

Not a problem.

We don't require your approval.

Stings, don't it?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MteWamp

Not a problem.

Stings, don't it?

Photos of half-naked prisoners in degrading poses while soldiers stand by and smile, on the photo, doesn't sound like something I'd want to approve of.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Carcharadon

originally posted by: r0xor

I read the comments on the intelligencer article. These people are delusionally absurd. It's kinda scary if they believe it. They said stuff like "It's time..", "President Trump has been rounding up really bad people, pedophiles, crooks, rapists, MS-13 members", "They're expanding it for the treasonous politicians that are about to be rounded up and sent there", "I am in awe of the genius of our POTUS", etc

Alot of those comments have double digit likes, even 50+. What in the literal #? The want a Dictatorial take over, they honestly want the 4th Reich except not for Jews but Liberals I guess. Lol

You are an idiot if you think it's a partisan thing. They want all of the criminals locked up no matter what side of the aisle.

Hey buddy, don't make me lace up my e-gloves, we don't tolerate personal insults. I aint even no idiot never heard nothing like that before. Anywho..

It aint no partisan thing. This what it is: Those far right commentors in the article think its a partisan thing or wish it was. Never heard of mexicans being sent to the tropical torture gulag white black site. It's a good idea though, waterboard them into giving up their drug cartel contacts and info. Problem is, they don't have info on terrorist groups or possible attacks so Americans arent in imminent danger of dying on big screen television for the world to see, just the tourists stupid enough to "accidently" go on vacation alone in Mexican drug cartel territory.

I heard the beaches are to DIE FOR

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Several units have been sent to Gitmo to support operations over the past year.

January 2018 - www.thegoldwater.com...

April 2018 - dma.wi.gov...

August 2018 - www.dvidshub.net...

October 2018 - www.secretspaceprogram.com... l-in-the-near-future/

December 2018 - www.theintelligencer.net...

Lots of new equipment ordered for the prison too. Since there are only 55 prisoners there currently, (Source: en.wikipedia.org... ) common sense says there's something bigger going on, or being prepared.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Several units have been sent to Gitmo to support operations over the past year.

January 2018 - www.thegoldwater.com...

April 2018 - dma.wi.gov...

August 2018 - www.dvidshub.net...

October 2018 - www.secretspaceprogram.com... l-in-the-near-future/

December 2018 - www.theintelligencer.net...

Lots of new equipment ordered for the prison too. Since there are only 55 prisoners there currently, (Source: en.wikipedia.org... ) common sense says there's something bigger going on, or being prepared.

That's interesting, I gave you a star

Did any of them get rotated out yet? My interwebz are slow until I get paid so I can't read into it. I wonder the total amount of active currently deployed at Gitmo and earlier this year, even last year for comparison but I'm sure that's highly classified and you'd need to be a foreign military, intelligence service, or be deployed there to know.

If there is a noticably larger than usual amount of soldiers there, then logic dictates that they've expanded the capacity for prisoners and are anticipating more (but let's be realistic, we're not talking that many more prisoners if there's only 55 now, let's be conservative and double it, 55 new prisoners). Who they'd be and from where is anyones guess but I'd think it would be in preparation for a military operation coming up overseas. I don't see a witch hunt or anything politically related, the notion of it is retarded and extremist fantasy. Real Americans would never stand for it, real American miitary and police wouldn't do it. I don't see murderer drug dealing gang member citizens of Mexico being put there either. It would have to be Muslim terrorists? I'm not really seeing the detainment of any other people in the notorious Gitmo military prison where they tortured Al-Qaeda members. Ukrainian Russian Separatists? Nah. No soldiers from a secular or civilized nation, not American citizens plucked from society no matter how bad they are, Mexicans is doubtful because even Mexico wouldn't stand for it, demanding to have their own prisoners for their own intel. They handed over Guzman because he escaped prison what, twice before? Normally they try to keep their criminals, and it's also a matter of how it looks regionally and globally, law, etc.
edit on 12/2/2018 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

That got on my clothes when I was trying to survive in a post apocalypse setting away from a washing machine or shelter and I needed to wear it not to freeze so it got me sick and I died after suffering for a week, starving, cold and alone. Thanks

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You're welcome.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

If we cannot send Criminals who Deserve it through their actions to HELL , then Gitmo is the Next Best Place for the Bad Guys to Rot .....

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Not a problem.

Stings, don't it?

Exactly why they made sure any one of us can be arrested and be detained without a trial at any moment. Change like this is for the new crowd who don't understand what we have lost and what WE fought for.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Not a problem.

Stings, don't it?
It doesn't sting at all, I just think it is shameful to rent foreign land to host a prison which bypasses US law and the US constitution.
Yes I'll always disapprove it's #ing shameful.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

A prison in a foreign country to evade US law is #ing shameful.

We should release these terrorists murderer and rapist - say in your neighborhood …….
Don't be so silly, hold them in regular maximum security US prisons which are not allowed to torture prisoners.
Gitmo is #ing shameful.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I see it. Since I've never seen Gitmo, I don't believe anything I don't see when I hear about it.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
I am sure that "Q" has an answer. Maybe one of the "Q" people will come in here and educate us.

Where they go one, they go all.
#gullible

They're all in the comments of the OP article. Good lord, LOL!

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You can think what you want however the detainees there are treated better than they would be in prison here.you probably should avoid talking about subjects you know nothing about.

Jaden
^^^----lead analyst north Africa and Europe detainees JTF-GTMO

It wasn't created to circumvent anything. Lol. Enemy combatants are not entitled to constitutional protections. They aren't privy to United Nations treasures either since they were not uniformed opposition. Really so talking and start learning.
edit on 3-12-2018 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden
It was created to circumvent US law and the constitution, which is why it is on foreign soil.
Get your facts right drone.
...and do prisoners get waterboarded in US maximum security prisons then?
Don't bother, we both know the answer to that. Gitmo is shameful.
A shame of the US government.

Oh, and I'll comment all I like thanks, so if you have been a working part of the Gitmo complex then I say you should be ashamed as well. Grunt worker bee.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join