It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100+ Military Police deployed to Gitmo Bay, for 400days Gitmo about to get more detainees!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   
So my question is why is Gitmo now being sent troops for Operation Enduring freedom ? Op EF was in response to Sept 11th attacks in Afghanistan.....IS there something we don't know yet that is being planned? Then i see another thread about hiring for Ukrainian translators ? connection?? Then there's the supposed Chemical Attack in Syria - hasn't happened yet and the sources are Russian

So a few things to think about for your conspiracy minds ATS.... And don't tell me oh its just ROUTINE because its definitely NOT!

"The 400-day deployment is in support of Operation Enduring Freedom" - But then there this -After 13 years, on December 28, 2014, President Barack Obama announced the end of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan

Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF) was the official name used by the U.S. government for the Global War on Terrorism. On October 7, 2001, in response to the September 11 attacks, President George W. Bush announced that airstrikes targeting Al Qaeda and the Taliban had begun in Afghanistan.

After 13 years, on December 28, 2014, President Barack Obama announced the end of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan.[15] Continued operations in Afghanistan by the United States' military forces, both non-combat and combat, now occur under the name Operation Freedom's Sentinel.[16]

So which is it? Sentinel or Enduring Freedom

en.wikipedia.org...

www.theintelligencer.net... eohkMrSSgxUQ7Z41HEGuYlfFtqpsqC6Smg

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
A prison in a foreign country to evade US law is #ing shameful.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

That is rather odd. It will be interesting to see where this goes. That is if we're told at all.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I'm not sure what to make out of this, honestly.

On the one hand, I don't like the idea of places like Gitmo and things like extraordinary rendition. There are too many things which can and do happen outside the laws of justice.

On the other hand, we are dealing with entire countries who base a whole culture on terrorism as being okay. They don't live by the rules of a civilized world arbitrarily killing innocent people for the purposes of instilling fear.

How are they really different? Then again, how are they really different?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Nope not shameful - In response to Sept 11th attacks! And btw there's a few more US public don't want to know about! lol It exists and just had a large detachment of Military Police deploy for 400 days ! I wonder WHO'S incoming?

Why was the deployment under an Operation that was shut down or renamed ?? Enduring Freedom vs Enduring Freedom's Sentinel
edit on 2-12-2018 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I'll always think Gitmo is shameful, we will never find agreement.
On-topic, maybe Russians picked off in Ukraine?

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
OMG... Qanon was right!!!

it's for Hillary and Obama due to spygate for trying to stop god king Trump, our messiah!

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
if gitmo offends you, i can help u feel better about it. take a look at this prison www.youtube.com... . when you are done with that watch documentaries about san pedro in bolivia and black dolphin in russia. the world is full of places far worse

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: fightzone58
Of course there are plenty worse places in the world, what fool wouldn't recognise that? Gitmo is shameful though, created to circumvent US law and constitution. Shameful.
Other places being shameful in the world is irrelevant in this thread.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I read the comments on the intelligencer article. These people are delusionally absurd. It's kinda scary if they believe it. They said stuff like "It's time..", "President Trump has been rounding up really bad people, pedophiles, crooks, rapists, MS-13 members", "They're expanding it for the treasonous politicians that are about to be rounded up and sent there", "I am in awe of the genius of our POTUS", etc

Alot of those comments have double digit likes, even 50+. What in the literal #? The want a Dictatorial take over, they honestly want the 4th Reich except not for Jews but Liberals I guess. Lol

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I don't know. When in doubt, reply to your Mother's text that "We're not the ones who need to be careful" because she was worried about you, then drive a car into a crowd of Liberal protestors, killing and injuring people. Hire a shameful lawyer willing to argue that you did it in self defense and actually goto court with it.

Why wait for the witch hunt? Start it! What, you're scared that you'll get in trouble? That's why it never happens.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I was thinking Russians or proxy Russians it would have to be really hush hush though unless ME in about to pick up seeing how Putin and MBS were pretty chummy at G20 and of course the butthurt seeping off Trump Something is up and its not looking good for the USA.....of course that just my alt conspiracy side hoping for SHTF lol

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Proxy Russians for sure. Ukraine has plenty from what I read at least.
Life goes on though so meh, I lived through the cold war, it's all just 'meh' to me these days.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It could be that there is a black site in Ukraine the occupants of which need to be relocated in case the conflict there escalates.

I seem to recall reading something about a black site there in the past.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor

I read the comments on the intelligencer article. These people are delusionally absurd. It's kinda scary if they believe it. They said stuff like "It's time..", "President Trump has been rounding up really bad people, pedophiles, crooks, rapists, MS-13 members", "They're expanding it for the treasonous politicians that are about to be rounded up and sent there", "I am in awe of the genius of our POTUS", etc

Alot of those comments have double digit likes, even 50+. What in the literal #? The want a Dictatorial take over, they honestly want the 4th Reich except not for Jews but Liberals I guess. Lol

You are an idiot if you think it's a partisan thing. They want all of the criminals locked up no matter what side of the aisle.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
A quick google search will show you this happens often and is sop. The number has been steady at 100.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Understand the US Army is like one giant Umbrella Corp with many Brigades & Battalions within each.
The 305th is one of a dozen or more commands under the 200th MP Command within the Army Reserve. The purpose of this command is to train, command and deploy units primarily by their functional capabilities.

200th
...|
333rd MP Brigade (EPW)
...|
336th MP Battalion (CS)
...|
305th MP (GUARD)

EPW = Enemy Prisoner of War
CS = Combat Support

305th is about as interesting as what little you'll find on them. Nothing to see here.
I believe GiTMO Camp 7 is the so-called secret Gulag - only the small handful of prisoners held by C_A and transferred over to Military are not identified (kept secret) to the public. The camp is not secret but what goes on inside - use your imagination.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy
A prison in a foreign country to evade US law is #ing shameful.

As long as these are enemy combatants with no official country claiming them then I have zero problem with it...now if it were for American citizens I would not be happy. All that has to happen is for some country to claim these people and they would be subject to the Geneva convention.

Do you know why no country wants to claim these terrorists? I do.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, whichever it is, they sure got the 'Enduring' part right...

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I am sure that "Q" has an answer. Maybe one of the "Q" people will come in here and educate us.

Where they go one, they go all.
#gullible

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join