It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr 41st PotUS Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: CrazyWater

cool except thats not what happened

Cool , perhaps you could tell us what did happen.

just did basically

Civilian ground and military tried to radio them a number of times without response 10 in fact with the situation heating up as it was, and still no response to ground or anyone else, they took action.

Much like they would with any commercial flight now days, they would probably shoot it down, expecting the worst.

Terrorism isnt a 2000 thing, and neither is using planes as bombs.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:50 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Civilian ground and military tried to radio them a number of times without response 10 in fact with the situation heating up as it was, and still no response to ground or anyone else, they took action.

Immediately after the event, U.S. officials reported that the Iranian airliner had been rapidly descending and was headed toward the Vincennes. In addition, it was stated that Iran Air flight 655 was not within its normal route. However, a U.S. Navy report on July 28, 1988—released to the public in redacted form on August 19—refuted these claims. It concluded that the Iranian aircraft was actually ascending “within the established air route,” and it was traveling at a much slower speed than reported by the Vincennes. Furthermore, the airliner’s failure to communicate with the Vincennes was dismissed; in contact with two air control towers, the Iranian pilot was likely not checking the international air-distress channel. In the end, U.S. officials concluded that it was “a tragic and regrettable accident.” In explaining how the state-of-the-art cruiser had misidentified Iran Air flight 655, authorities cited “stress…and unconscious distortion of data.
www.britannica.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:53 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
a reply to: Qboneq

Is this something that happened to you and your family?

Why would I bother to mention it, if it not happened to me? But the topic is about the cabal BUSH and sorry if I derailed it.. (sort of).

Just wanted to mention his infamous arrogant words… " I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy ".

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Ok respect.. Thanks

I've been through hell myself, so I get it.

Not reflecting but I just get on with it, # happens to everyone. To me, to my Grandparents, My Great Grandparents and on and on. You just kinda get over it, you let it go cause if you don't it eats you alive and contributes to who you are now instead of who you were meant to be.

Peace
edit on 1-12-2018 by MrPopularity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

Why would I bother to mention it, if it not happened to me? But the topic is about the cabal BUSH and sorry if I derailed it.. (sort of).

Just wanted to mention his infamous arrogant words… " I don't care what the facts are... I'm not an apologize-for-America kind of guy ".

Yup and even tho it wasnt specifically for that, I am supremely sorry my friend. And he was wrong in his statment with that, we should always care what the facts are.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qboneq

Wow.............man what a story, brother (or sister) you should seriously write a thread on ATS about it......im seriously sorry for what happened to ya......

Like a previous poster said, maybe people misspeak but.......you have a story!

We would love to hear it, tell what you know, feel free to message me if you like, our messenger doesnt light up so we have to check it every day but........

Share man........god bless to you and your fam.......

if you send me a message tell me here!.........much love

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: JinMI

I think we all knew he wasn't too far off from Barbara .

While I wasn't particular a fan of his policy or dynasty.... Him and Barbara did seem wholesome.

No matter your opinion. A death is a death, family members detached of politics feel greif and deserve our tact.

As countrymen, anyone deserves such.

Tonight my prayers (for lack of better terms) are with dubya and everyone related. I could give a chit less if I like him. I love my family and can empathize with him tonight.

I pray for his soul!
This has to be the most evil man ever to come out of America.. He was a kingpin of the cabal that killed JFK. Recruited Bill Clinton for helping the Cocaine Drug lords with a place to land their planes in Arkansas.

(post by JohnnyJetson removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Sheye

It's one thing to be indifferent, it's another to be happy and dance on a grave. When you become that which you hate you are no better.

Become what you hate ? By dancing on a grave ? GWB Sr. did much much more than dance on graves. The man was despicable.

And you may be to others, may others be more charitable in your death than you were to others in life

Trust me, others will not be charitable in my death , just like they have not been charitable to me in my life, and I have not remotely come close to sinning against humanity like he did.

I certainly won’t get accolades like he is, and he doesn’t deserve them , in my opinion.

The best I can do is pray for his pathetic soul, and I fear it is too late for prayers to help.

link   
every murderer has a family.

doesn't make him any less of a murderer.
edit on 1/12/2018 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I am not sure what to do with all this.......be more than happy to talk about it, lets digest it and make a thread

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Do you believe in Jesus or Not?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
How sad for the family.
Both parents gone in one year.
well Barbara was waiting for him so he didnt want to keep her waiting.

Thank you Silly.......my thoughts exactly......I didnt particularly like the Bushes or what they did......

But it is as you say.......

The world is truly not how it use to be.......and that we should weep for more just as the passing of the old

I feel you must be too young to understand why people know him to be evil. Hitler himself would be proud of that man and his father Prescott.

His family friend shot Reagan in the chest. This POTUS was pure evil IMO. Bad medicine and a passion for helping the Hitlers like his dad was arrested for doing.
What more do we need to know?

Well I agree with you if you think we shouldn't gloat about it. That is what we need to know. Finally, he is gone and I suspect his soul is going to suffer "Karma" of unimaginable proportions.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

It's one thing to be indifferent, it's another to be happy and dance on a grave. When you become that which you hate you are no better.

Become what you hate ? By dancing on a grave ? GWB Sr. did much much more than dance on graves. The man was despicable.

And you may be to others, may others be more charitable in your death than you were to others in life

Trust me, others will not be charitable in my death , just like they have not been charitable to me in my life, and I have not remotely come close to sinning against humanity like he did.

I certainly won’t get accolades like he is, and he doesn’t deserve them , in my opinion.

The best I can do is pray for his pathetic soul, and I fear it is too late for prayers to help.

what A sad thing.........

My father was a great man......heavily flawed like we all are, but a good man...

I was fortuante , people spoke at his funerual like they did in his life.......

Like he was human, funny, flawed, and great.........we can only hope for as good a thing.....

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join