It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr 41st PotUS Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity
a reply to: Sheye

Do you believe in Jesus or Not?

Jesus is no fool, and many souls intent on doing evil spend eternity in hell, because He would not allow them into the gates of heaven.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: JohnnyJetson

I am not sure what to do with all this.......be more than happy to talk about it, lets digest it and make a thread

I'm new here bro, altho longtime lurker, but I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly mate when you say "I am not sure what to do with all this."

IJ'm always up for a sensible conversation

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Ok I get what you're saying. But what about Muslims, and Jehovahs Witnesses and The Spagetti God Cult?

Do you really think that God is so shallow that he'd only save a few and let over 5 billion burn in eternity forever? What kind of Hope is that, What kind of Lesson would there be in that?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I feel you must be too young to understand why people know him to be evil. Hitler himself would be proud of that man and his father Prescott

Contrary to my looks my first election was Ronald Reagan

His family friend shot Reagan in the chest.

Conspiracy....he was a contributor to campaign but not related.........also batsht

This POTUS was pure evil IMO. Bad medicine and a passion for helping the Hitlers like his dad was arrested for doing. What more do we need to know?

really more conspiracy? I know all these.......and no they arent connected man.....yes SOME families were involved with paperclip, but jesus I can trace mine back too, and the other half is off the reservation......

Finally, he is gone and I suspect his soul is going to suffer "Karma" of unimaginable proportions.

I think it would be smart of us to be cautious on how we wish a soul to suffer......lest we be made a victim of our own indiscretions........its easy on this side to pass judgement.......on the other you might scream a dif tune

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: MrPopularity

Ok I get what you're saying. But what about Muslims, and Jehovahs Witnesses and The Spagetti God Cult?

Do you really think that God is so shallow that he'd only save a few and let over 5 billion burn in eternity forever? What kind of Hope is that, What kind of Lesson would there be in that?

I think God ( Jesus ) judges each soul on an individual basis. If a Muslim, Jehovah Witness or someone from The Spaghetti God Cult dies , Jesus knows the heart and how much that soul wanted mercy for its wrong doings.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

I feel you must be too young to understand why people know him to be evil. Hitler himself would be proud of that man and his father Prescott

Contrary to my looks my first election was Ronald Reagan

His family friend shot Reagan in the chest.

Conspiracy....he was a contributor to campaign but not related.........also batsht

This POTUS was pure evil IMO. Bad medicine and a passion for helping the Hitlers like his dad was arrested for doing. What more do we need to know?

really more conspiracy? I know all these.......and no they arent connected man.....yes SOME families were involved with paperclip, but jesus I can trace mine back too, and the other half is off the reservation......

Finally, he is gone and I suspect his soul is going to suffer "Karma" of unimaginable proportions.

I think it would be smart of us to be cautious on how we wish a soul to suffer......lest we be made a victim of our own indiscretions........its easy on this side to pass judgement.......on the other you might scream a dif tune

My 1st one too, How come you don't recall all that man did to hurt Humanity? I am not glorifying his death but am calling them like I see them.

He was a home run for evil.

Thank you for your honest reply. We can agree to disagree on this matter and it won't hurt my feelings.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:29 AM
link   

My 1st one too, How come you don't recall all that man did to hurt Humanity? I am not glorifying his death but am calling them like I see them. He was a home run for evil.

Thats a very good question......honestly.......looking back on everything maybe I dont fee it was eveil.......yes it was all for an and.......maybe ive grown cold because yes.......he did do things that turned out horrible.........honestly I cant bring myself to think that he actually thought it would be bad over all.........I think he thought it would be good for the US.......and in turn WE could do good........I dunno......maybe i need to actually question that......like i said....i never really liked the guy but.......good observation

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Screw politics. A man has died. A family is grieving.

RIP Big George. My condolences to his family. Our differences do not matter now; all that matters is that he and Barbara are together. May they be happy in whatever awaits all of us.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Screw politics. A man has died. A family is grieving.

RIP Big George. My condolences to his family. Our differences do not matter now; all that matters is that he and Barbara are together. May they be happy in whatever awaits all of us.

TheRedneck

Yeah...... I tried that lol

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
How come I never heard of this guy before?
Mandela Effect?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Who Created God?

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Because. The Just Because Universe.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I want to know what he knew about UFOs. Condolences to the family.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So they can release the JFK files now right

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I won't speak ill of the dead.
You can read dozens of my prior posts for that.
Bush Family of Secrets by Russ Baker for info.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join