It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr 41st PotUS Dead

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I'd ask Homer Simpson but they aren't on speaking terms.

This makes me way more curious than it should.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I agree.

None of us take this world with us to where we go after this life. We should embrace their journey out, it is up to them if it will be a good or bad one. Their life here has ceased, their actions here are done. They either cease in eternity, or continue on with any burdens they accrued.

The journey is all we know. each and every passive path, and each and every torrential terrain.

-- I know what is next.
edit on 1-12-2018 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IS not a matter of MANNERS, it is to help perpetuate these enemies of the USA..

Just saying..

It is never of bad form to show respect for the dead, and condolences for the family......

Thats called GRACE......

I was of the understanding that was something inherent in everyone, after all I have seen it in so many impoverished peoples in the so many countries ive been to........

Apparently I was wrong...

edit on 12/1/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

It was in the released JFK papers that Trump allowed to be put out. Near the last pages of the first release was documents listed with CIA on them. I believe that I put a link to them in one of the JFK papers threads at the time.

a reply to: booyakasha

Bush ran ops were better constructed then the mess of the JFK assassination. If you were to go back and look (with an open mind) you will see that there were better places for JFK to get shot then Daly Plaza, and the whole thing went down like amateur hour at the strip club.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: burntheships

It was in the released JFK papers that Trump allowed to be put out. Near the last pages of the first release was documents listed with CIA on them. I believe that I put a link to them in one of the JFK papers threads at the time.

a reply to: booyakasha

Bush ran ops were better constructed then the mess of the JFK assassination. If you were to go back and look (with an open mind) you will see that there were better places for JFK to get shot then Daly Plaza, and the whole thing went down like amateur hour at the strip club.

Lets not get off topic but you can message me, For me the mystery has been solved......i can direct you to the documentary.....lets not derail this thread......but I think you might actuallly like it

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Guyfriday

The Patriot Act was modeled after Clintons "Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996" So it wasn't much reworking of much in order to get it rolling.

Yeah, I got the wrong Bush too; go back and see my edit.

Regardless, I suspect this thread will get downright ugly and have to be closed at least temporarily before long.

That's ok. If I posted correction posts for every error I made, people would be seeing hundred page threads more often. I'll leave my remark only because some people seem to think Bush SR was behind the Patriot Act, and don't understand where it came from.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My strongest memory of him was when I was just a kid, at my friends house, and he was on TV telling America that we were upgrading from Desert Shield to Desert Storm.

I thought it was cool at the time.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Apparently I was wrong.....

I don't believe so.

A single life is not the total of it's actions. that is a person.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
My strongest memory of him was when I was just a kid, at my friends house, and he was on TV telling America that we were upgrading from Desert Shield to Desert Storm.

I thought it was cool at the time.

I remember doing a mock vote in schoo against him and Reagan ........lol.......my vote was for Ronald.....I lost lol....and so did Reagan

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

IS not a matter of MANNERS, it is to help perpetuate these enemies of the USA..

Just saying..

It is never of bad form to show respect for the dead, and condolences for the family......

Thats called GRACE......

I was of the understanding that was a trait inherent in people , after all I have seen it in so many impoverished countries world wide.......

Apparently I was wrong.....

How many of the ACTUAL folks in the impoverished regions of the world, are afforded 24/7 media coverage....

upon passing.....

I have no problem with you... expressing your condolences... I do have a problem that you confront those who may not feel the same way that you do, with all the MSM PRAISE of the passing of a former PREZ....

Agree to Disagree, is always a reflection of free speech...

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is news I have long waited for. As a young man I voted for Bush, he had me completely snowed. After the war I began to dig into his history. Again I began to get a whiff of BS. He once publicly said he couldn’t remember where he was the day JFK was killed. I can’t find anyone alive who didn’t remember where they were on that day. It’s like saying I don’t remember were I was on 9/11.That was uncharacteristic of the quick witted Bush. I think that was the day Bush made his bones at the CIA.

Perhaps now President Trump will release the rest of the JFK files. I have long been convinced that GHW Bush ran the Kennedy op for the CIA, and the fact that Bush was alive is why some of the files were withheld for an additional three year review. I don’t think Bush was the shooter, but in overall charge. It was his home state, he was well connected. Next thing you know he is the Director of the CIA, that’s quite a feet for a man with no hands on experience in the intelligence community.

Either way he is gone now, I am sure a lot of unsavoury people will be breathing easier now as he surly knew where all the bodies were buried.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

How many of the ACTUAL folks in the impoverished regions of the world, are afforded 24/7 media coverage.... upon passing.....

and this is not about them..........its just about a passing former president.......
Thats like poo-pooing a telethon for brain cancer patients because they arent raising money for leukemia......

I do have a problem that you confront those who may not feel the same way that you do, with all the MSM PRAISE of the passing of a former PREZ....

well dont misunderstand me......my issue isnt that they dont praise this guy......its of the blatant nastiness........its one thing to be like "whatever i hated that guy" its another to go out of your way just to be a completely disrespectful person about it....that says a lot about a person.......

Agree to Disagree, is always a reflection of free speech..

Always my blue brotha.........you know i love ya.....hope youre well man....and merry christmas to you and all yours bud......

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Hold the phones. People in Haiti are marching lockstep today in solidarity over his passing. Tens of thousands who remember what he did to help them when they were famished children, their homes carried away from mudslides when that hurricane hit them in 1994.

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Didn't Reagan serve 2 terms?
🤔

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
His death is proof that we don't have baby blood, life extending, nanotech, human hybrid, life extension tech figured out yet.

Or do we??

Maybe Bush is alive and well and already in his 18 year old identical clone's body by now, heading out to the outer realms of the flat earth, beyond Antarctica and into the thither? He'll reconnect with his uncle Adolf and learn about the strange and beautiful new types of fruit and vegetables that grow out in the outer ring under the second sun.

But that would be super above top secret

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The fact is I remember a time when people didnt cheer for the death of another person like we see here........and it seems to be a symptom of the systemic cancer that is invading our society.......

The same one that holds a smartphone up and films a robbery in progress.....

The same one that will film a person being beat instead of stepping in to help......

The same mindset, that will snapchat a person bleeding out on the ground rather than render aid.....

Im only almost 40, and Already I dont recognize this world I live in anymore......and im disgusted.........

Worth repeating.... You people cheering on death are out of line..

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The fact is I remember a time when people didnt cheer for the death of another person like we see here........and it seems to be a symptom of the systemic cancer that is invading our society.......

The same one that holds a smartphone up and films a robbery in progress.....

The same one that will film a person being beat instead of stepping in to help......

The same mindset, that will snapchat a person bleeding out on the ground rather than render aid.....

Im only almost 40, and Already I dont recognize this world I live in anymore......and im disgusted.........

Worth repeating.... You people cheering on death are out of line..

Why ? Because one less bad guy roams the planet ? 🙄 Save the sanctimonious lecture for when someone decent dies, and people are cheering.
edit on 1-12-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2018 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

It's one thing to be indifferent, it's another to be happy and dance on a grave. When you become that which you hate you are no better.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join