It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Bush Sr 41st PotUS Dead

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If President Eiesenhower had the stones. Prescott Bush and the other Traitors would have been Executed for treason. Genral Smedley Butler was asked by the Bankers who wanted to overthrow the Government if he would lead a Mercianary army. Nothing was done when he told the President. Imagine if all of these war Profiteering scumbags had been dealt with in 1945. Ok Rant over

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZombieZygote

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The fact is I remember a time when people didnt cheer for the death of another person like we see here........and it seems to be a symptom of the systemic cancer that is invading our society.......

The same one that holds a smartphone up and films a robbery in progress.....

The same one that will film a person being beat instead of stepping in to help......

The same mindset, that will snapchat a person bleeding out on the ground rather than render aid.....

Im only almost 40, and Already I dont recognize this world I live in anymore......and im disgusted.........

Spare us the empty platitudes. You SHOULD be disgusted at this current world. It blows my mind that you can't seem to bring yourself to cheer the death of one of the main, publicly visible architects of this horrific Orwellian landscape that you see before you.

while your assessment of GHWB may be spot on, the argument that is going here, has to do with the part where in the past, EVERYONE just had more tact than to say things like that. It was a way to try not to hurt others intentionally. It helped that everyone usually tried to get along, since that's easier and all. Damn, I'm sounding like friggin peepaw.

Respect of others was how it was explained to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I wonder what he’ll say to JFK who he helped to assassinate while he was in the CIA.

posted on Dec, 3 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't think they are going to be at the same resort.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
A very touching moment when Bob Dole payed his respects to the former President.
He got up from his wheelchair with assistance and saluted. The emotions on his face are heartbreaking after he sits back down. He appears to have a lot of love and respect for Mr. Bush.

posted on Dec, 6 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   
George Bush is a legend in the Making. He has worked hard for the foundations of this World.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

wow i love hearing news, i love to learn new info. thank you above top loving your website!!!!!

<< 8  9  10   >>

join