It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for my brothers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So, the other day, i was given a new pin...what is Freemasonry without pins....anywho, it was a square and compass with a lamp...like Aladin's...in the middle. Any idea what it is?

Knowing our SO, I am good with the answer as a pm. Thanks in advance.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
So, the other day, i was given a new pin...what is Freemasonry without pins....anywho, it was a square and compass with a lamp...like Aladin's...in the middle. Any idea what it is?

Knowing our SO, I am good with the answer as a pm. Thanks in advance.

I’m confused dude.
Are you a Freemason? I would assume that you would know what that is if you are one.
My dad is a Freemason and I believe is a high level but he never talks about it. He has offered my a chance to join but I don’t like the idea.
I will say his mason friends are always super nice.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Did you try to rub it?

I'm pretty sure moloch comes out and gives you 3 wishes.

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So, you got a pin with no explanation as to why?
I'm not a Mason, and don't know much about it, but I would think if it ment something they would tell you?

Augustus will know. But,,,, will he tell us??

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Best Guess without a pic:

The Philalethes Society Emblem

"Fiat Lux" is Latin for "Let there be light."

Philos means love. Alethes means truth. Together, they mean "lover of truth." It was designed for Freemasons desirous of seeking and spreading Masonic light.

The sole purpose of this research society is to act as a clearinghouse for Masonic knowledge. It exchanges ideas, researches problems confronting Freemasonry, and passes them along to the Masonic fraternal or appendant bodies.
edit on 29-11-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It is the Lamp of Knowledge

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:20 AM
link   
one would think - that a person would ask whoever gave them the pin - what it meant

or do masonic pins just appear by magic ???????????????????????

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I wear of a ring of my late grandfather. It is a masonic gold ring with a double headed eagle and 32 on the side.
My grandfather and grandmother were good, kind, and religious people.
I refuse to believe the freeman, masonics were or are anything evil.
I trust and respect my grandparents and wear his ring proudly around my neck.
My grandfather is not here to ask any questions!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Post a pic, could be the 'Lamp of Knowledge' which is often given to instructors when they take new EA's under their wing in preparation of making them Satanists.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Post a pic, could be the 'Lamp of Knowledge' which is often given to instructors when they take new EA's under their wing in preparation of making them Satanists.
It is people like you, who have no honor and do not uphold the teachings, that led me to make the decision to leave the order. Too many brothers do not take their oathes seriously, and by their actions and words, drag their brothers through the mud.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Whatever, dude. If you're wound that tight Masonry, and me, are the least of your problems.

ETA: And feel free to show me how making jokes are 'not taking my oaths seriously and dragging Brothers through the mud'. Since you're out now you can even quote specific parts of the Obligations if you want and the Masonic Hit Squad won't even chop you into pieces.

edit on 30-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Whatever, dude. If you're wound that tight Masonry, and me, are the least of your problems.
You never miss a chance to wound your brother’s reputation. If this is how you represent the order to the world, why would you expect them to think differently?

How are you supposed to represent the order on a public platform like this?

If a brother is found to be unworthy of his title, what are his fellows bound by oath to do?
edit on 30-11-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

I represent it as the baby-eating, Satan-worshipping, FED-controlling good time fraternity that it is.

Plus I get beer.

If a brother is found to be unworthy of his title, what are his fellows bound by oath to do?

Still waiting for you to show me where jokes have broken my obligation. Hell, I do the same thing at Lodge and we all laugh and laugh. Then we summon Baphomet.

edit on 30-11-2018 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Masonic threads always descend into this.

It's obviously the influence of Baal.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

You never miss a chance to wound your brother’s reputation. If this is how you represent the order to the world, why would you expect them to think differently?

I can honestly say, that AM, out of his thousands of Masonic posts, has only given one secret away. I cannot and will not tell which one...

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

I can honestly say, that AM, out of his thousands of Masonic posts, has only given one secret away. I cannot and will not tell which one...

It's the baby eating thing isn't it? I knew it!

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight

PM me, now I'm curious what they are going to dismember me over.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Brother AM, you have nothing to worry about

today.

JK
NF

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

So bummed. I was hoping to get a talking to by Lucy.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Whew, I'm glad you're not going to get khashoggied after all,
I'd miss your humor around here!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join