It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for my brothers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your baby eating pish talk is predictable, and the carver is right you drag the name through the dredge of your shhh talk. You clearly have little knowledge of any So called secrets, which is why you repeat the same crap over and over.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Your baby eating pish talk is predictable, and the carver is right you drag the name through the dredge of your shhh talk. You clearly have little knowledge of any So called secrets, which is why you repeat the same crap over and over.

Should I care?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Does it take a giraffe a really long time to swallow?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Does it take a giraffe a really long time to swallow?

I wouldn't know, they're not my type.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Behold! The Lodge Does Speak To All... And Not Just The Masons!

Look And See...
Behold There Are Seven Stars Above The Canopy Of The Worshipful Master. Secrets Of Old... Which Have Not Yet Passed Into Legend... But Reverberate Throughout The Halls Of Our Time...

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed To Release (Pee-Poo) Thyself Today...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Sustenance (Food & Drink) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Shelter For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Coverings (Clothes) For Thyself... ???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Rest (Sleep) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Cleanliness (Bathe) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For (I Sure As Hell Have)...
^ Not Completed... Your Guess Is As Good As Any Right Now!

These Seven Stars Which Appear Beside The Moon Have Led You And Many Straight To A Path Away From Our Courteous Brethren Who Have Now Doubled In Their Labors For The Sake Of Your Bitterness (Black Sqaure On Floor), For It Is Unjust That You Pass Judgement On Them Whilst Not Knowing Your Cup Overruns With Great Tidings.
Is It Not Right To Give Thanks... ??? Show Some Appreciation, My Dearest.
You Stray Wayward Into The Path That Leads To Disorientation...
It's Color Is Orange... It Is An Experience... Albeit Not A Fortunate One.
Disorientation Is Composed Of:
• Couriosities • Insecurities • Confusions • Doubts • Indecision •
All Together They Mock You And Show You Only The Bitterness Of A Poor Misunderstanding...

Yet I'll Bet When It's Time To Poo... You Have Instruction That You Doubt Not. What Then Do You Do...???

The Moon Also Bears A Testimony.... It Is Brilliant In The Night.
It Tells Of A Woe Upon Which We Know Has No End...
The Moon Says: "Lo... It Is Immutable And It's End Hath None"
In English It Means: "Look And See, My Dearest, These Are The Truths Of Our Existence." It Never Ends...
Lo... That Is The 1st Phase Of The Moon. There Are Four. She Has Shared One, Now Find The Other Three...

This Sold Called "Blazing Star" Which Does Sit Above The Canopy (Ego) Of The Worshipful Master Does Hint At Something...

If Truly You, My Dearest, Do Not Know What It Is Then I Shall Tell You!

Blazing Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Not Known Of The Promise That Life Does Grant One And All Since The Beginning...??? Is It Not Death Who Mocks You...??? Is It Not Death Who Always Keeps The Promise...
Behold... That Before You, My Dearest, Are Claimed... You Must Look Deep Into The Lodge. Find That There Is A Place Within It For Commonsense... Get Some.

The Sun Does Hold Three Points Of Which Little Good It Does For Fools... The Three (Morning, Noon, Evening) Hint To "INSTRUCTION".
These Three Tents Are Also Ineffable And Immutable...
But I Don't Know Them... So Ask One To Be One. No Pun.

Also... These Are Absolutes! You Cannot Defy Them!
But... These Are The Stars That Fall From The Heavens When The Dragon Does Come To Wage His War. They're Freedoms...
Say A Praise Of Thanks... Then Add A Prayer For The Good Of It All.

Also... Stop Looking For Secrets. They Make You Bitter When You Find Them And Not Know You Have Them And Then Become Foolish Because You Won't Accept Them Because They Do Not Suit You Vivid Imagination.

Just As Soon As You See Past That Canopy Of Conceit... You Will Soon See Also The Greater Picture Which You Know So Little About. Ego Is A Disturbing Experience. Especially When It Does Not Display Beauty, And Strength, And Wisdom. Instead It Is A Tyranny, And A Fanaticism, As Well As An Ignorance Which Devours All Of Us...

It Is Called "The Blue Lodge!"
You Either Rise... Or Sing The "Woe Is Me" Song From The Blues Genre. These Are Stories Of Old. You Are The Newb. So... Pride Not Yourself With Trolling... Instead Build On The Subject Of Freemasonry, My Dearest...

If We Can... We May Soon See That It's Prolly Not Impossible To Trust One Of Them. After All... Is It Not Better Them, Than Them....!?!
edit on 4-12-2018 by Pinocchio because: Sun, Moon , Stars, And Blazing Star...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join