It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for my brothers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Your baby eating pish talk is predictable, and the carver is right you drag the name through the dredge of your shhh talk. You clearly have little knowledge of any So called secrets, which is why you repeat the same crap over and over.

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Your baby eating pish talk is predictable, and the carver is right you drag the name through the dredge of your shhh talk. You clearly have little knowledge of any So called secrets, which is why you repeat the same crap over and over.

Should I care?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Does it take a giraffe a really long time to swallow?

posted on Nov, 30 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
Does it take a giraffe a really long time to swallow?

I wouldn't know, they're not my type.

posted on Dec, 4 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Behold! The Lodge Does Speak To All... And Not Just The Masons!

Look And See...
Behold There Are Seven Stars Above The Canopy Of The Worshipful Master. Secrets Of Old... Which Have Not Yet Passed Into Legend... But Reverberate Throughout The Halls Of Our Time...

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed To Release (Pee-Poo) Thyself Today...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Sustenance (Food & Drink) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Shelter For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Coverings (Clothes) For Thyself... ???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Rest (Sleep) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For Cleanliness (Bathe) For Thyself...???

Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Longed For (I Sure As Hell Have)...
^ Not Completed... Your Guess Is As Good As Any Right Now!

These Seven Stars Which Appear Beside The Moon Have Led You And Many Straight To A Path Away From Our Courteous Brethren Who Have Now Doubled In Their Labors For The Sake Of Your Bitterness (Black Sqaure On Floor), For It Is Unjust That You Pass Judgement On Them Whilst Not Knowing Your Cup Overruns With Great Tidings.
Is It Not Right To Give Thanks... ??? Show Some Appreciation, My Dearest.
You Stray Wayward Into The Path That Leads To Disorientation...
It's Color Is Orange... It Is An Experience... Albeit Not A Fortunate One.
Disorientation Is Composed Of:
• Couriosities • Insecurities • Confusions • Doubts • Indecision •
All Together They Mock You And Show You Only The Bitterness Of A Poor Misunderstanding...

Yet I'll Bet When It's Time To Poo... You Have Instruction That You Doubt Not. What Then Do You Do...???

The Moon Also Bears A Testimony.... It Is Brilliant In The Night.
It Tells Of A Woe Upon Which We Know Has No End...
The Moon Says: "Lo... It Is Immutable And It's End Hath None"
In English It Means: "Look And See, My Dearest, These Are The Truths Of Our Existence." It Never Ends...
Lo... That Is The 1st Phase Of The Moon. There Are Four. She Has Shared One, Now Find The Other Three...

This Sold Called "Blazing Star" Which Does Sit Above The Canopy (Ego) Of The Worshipful Master Does Hint At Something...

If Truly You, My Dearest, Do Not Know What It Is Then I Shall Tell You!

Blazing Star:
Lo... Have You, My Dearest, Not Known Of The Promise That Life Does Grant One And All Since The Beginning...??? Is It Not Death Who Mocks You...??? Is It Not Death Who Always Keeps The Promise...
Behold... That Before You, My Dearest, Are Claimed... You Must Look Deep Into The Lodge. Find That There Is A Place Within It For Commonsense... Get Some.

The Sun Does Hold Three Points Of Which Little Good It Does For Fools... The Three (Morning, Noon, Evening) Hint To "INSTRUCTION".
These Three Tents Are Also Ineffable And Immutable...
But I Don't Know Them... So Ask One To Be One. No Pun.

Also... These Are Absolutes! You Cannot Defy Them!
But... These Are The Stars That Fall From The Heavens When The Dragon Does Come To Wage His War. They're Freedoms...
Say A Praise Of Thanks... Then Add A Prayer For The Good Of It All.

Also... Stop Looking For Secrets. They Make You Bitter When You Find Them And Not Know You Have Them And Then Become Foolish Because You Won't Accept Them Because They Do Not Suit You Vivid Imagination.

Just As Soon As You See Past That Canopy Of Conceit... You Will Soon See Also The Greater Picture Which You Know So Little About. Ego Is A Disturbing Experience. Especially When It Does Not Display Beauty, And Strength, And Wisdom. Instead It Is A Tyranny, And A Fanaticism, As Well As An Ignorance Which Devours All Of Us...

It Is Called "The Blue Lodge!"
You Either Rise... Or Sing The "Woe Is Me" Song From The Blues Genre. These Are Stories Of Old. You Are The Newb. So... Pride Not Yourself With Trolling... Instead Build On The Subject Of Freemasonry, My Dearest...

If We Can... We May Soon See That It's Prolly Not Impossible To Trust One Of Them. After All... Is It Not Better Them, Than Them....!?!
edit on 4-12-2018 by Pinocchio because: Sun, Moon , Stars, And Blazing Star...

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Post a pic, could be the 'Lamp of Knowledge' which is often given to instructors when they take new EA's under their wing in preparation of making them Satanists.
It is people like you, who have no honor and do not uphold the teachings, that led me to make the decision to leave the order. Too many brothers do not take their oathes seriously, and by their actions and words, drag their brothers through the mud.

I sure don't want to get in the middle of anybody's hissy fit, but unless we really do eat babies, he's kind of joking.

When we speak of secret proceedings and lodge secrets, he's usually very nice.

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We eat babies, home slice, and you know it.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:36 AM
link   

We eat babies, home slice, and you know it.

Belzebub in Spanish is "Ver Su Bebe". Translation: See Her Baby...
What position/station in the lodge is belzebub in...???

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

He would get black balled if he was in a Scottish lodge, we are men of honour.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

please spell out where he was not honorable. I don't want to repeat his high crimes.

ETA: we use black cubes, not balls, and only when voting. Removing a mason from a lodge requires a masonic trial and charges.
edit on 11-12-2018 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Uh, no, personal friends with Dave Glattly, SGC for the Northern Jurisdiction. He and I just had a few drinks this past Saturday at my lodge's annual Senior Warden's dinner. And as I've mentioned before, he and his wife love my recipe for baby fricassee.

Being that New Jersey has mutual amity with the UGLE I may acutally pay your lodge an offical visit, Baphomet needs a report.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Black cubes, now I would be impressed if you could tell me the reason for the black cubes.

which is also a hexagon I believe, I see hexagons a lot nowadays, even when I close my eyes.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I am winding you up of course, baby eating is just another way of saying eating sperm,

Crowley was one for that chatter also

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Uh, no, personal friends with Dave Glattly, SGC for the Northern Jurisdiction. He and I just had a few drinks this past Saturday at my lodge's annual Senior Warden's dinner. And as I've mentioned before, he and his wife love my recipe for baby fricassee.

Being that New Jersey has mutual amity with the UGLE I may acutally pay your lodge an offical visit, Baphomet needs a report.
This is such a sad state. Now you are bringing Dave into this Larp you seem so intent on.
edit on 11-12-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I am winding you up of course, baby eating is just another way of saying eating sperm,

Crowley was one for that chatter also

Who am I to question your dietary habits? Enjoy what you enjoy in copious bucketfulls.

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
This is such a sad state. Now you are bringing Dave into this Larp you seem so intent on.

yeah, I am, know why? He thinks I'm funny. Call him up and ask him if you think I'm jerking you around, son.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Black cubes, now I would be impressed if you could tell me the reason for the black cubes.

which is also a hexagon I believe, I see hexagons a lot nowadays, even when I close my eyes.

has to do with touch. Can't have a blind old mason, outing a prospective candidate just due to poor sight alone. Black cube, white ball.

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
There Are Many Lights In The Lodge. And They Hint Towards The Light Of Truth Which We May Not Escape...

The Lesser Lights:
The Sun represents our inherent obedience to...

The Moon represents our nodes in repetition of...

The 7 Stars represents the:
1. Sustenance (Eating & Drink) Obey It and Live! But It's Repetitive...
2. Release (Potty) ""
3. Cleanliness (From Germs, Odors, Bacteria, Disease, Etc...) ""
4. Coverings (From Nakedness And The Elements) ""
5. Shelter (From The Elements...) ""
6. Recuperation (Sleep, It's Essential)... ""
7. Assurance(s) (Safety And More Safety) ""
Note- Repetition And Obedience To These Laws/Immutable...

The Burning Star:
Aka The Absolute! (The Promise Of Death Eternal)...

The Three Great Lights:
Can You Help Me With These...... Please!

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinocchio

Pinochio are you sure your not a Mason?
You amaze me with your complicated well thought out ramblin.
I think you may have skirted the truth a bit.
You sure seem to know a lot about Masonry not to be a Mason.

Its not in your nature not to tell a lie?

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

AGAIN:

The Lodge Has Many Lights And In The Beginning Of Processing The Information, One Has To Consider His Role In The Tale Of The Traveler...

The Lesser Lights:

The Sun- A Representation Of Absolute "Obedience."
The Moon- A Representation Of Absolute "Repetition(s)."
The Seven Stars:
• Sustenance (Thirst & Hunger Satisfied)...
• Release (Urinate & Deficate)...
• Cleanliness (From Germs, Bacteria, Odor, And Disease)...
• Recuperation (Rest/Sleep, It's Essential)...
• Coverings (From Nakedness And The Elements)...
• Shelter (From Wild Beasts And The Elements)...
• Assurance(s) (Safety Always)...
note- They Are Absolutes And Immutable/We Can Not Defy Them...

The Burning Star- A Representation Of The Absolute (Death Eternal)...

The Great Lights:
• Å -A Representation Of The Immutable: "Senses"
a) Sight b) Sound c) Taste d) Touch e) Scent...

• V -A Representation Of The Immutable: "Limbs"
a) Arm b) Leg c) Leg d) Arm e) Head...

• G -A Representation Of The Immutable: "Gender"
Easily Noted For It's Qualities Which Precedes All Others And Thus Places Us (Men) Upon The Altar Of Godliness...

Above The Canopy (Ego) Is The Vaulted Ceiling With Many Stars...
These Each Represent A Particular Freedom, But None So Great As The Most Common Of Freedoms... Our Inherent Gifts Endured To Preserve Life With Such Praises And Prizes As:
a) Our Very Last Breath (Air)...
b) Our Blood/Sheded (Earth)...
c) Our Tears (Water)...
d) Our Sweat (Fire)...
e) Our Pain (Ether)...
f) Our Trust (Spirit) aka Trestle Or "Trust-All"...
These Are Our God Given Gifts To Promote The Belief In Something Greater Than Ourselves. There Is No Greater Dogma And Symbolism Than Our Experience(s) With These Gifts... Be Not Spent Before The Eyes Of God Have Seen You!

Take These Basics And Begin Now To Count Your Blessings For No Lodge Will Have You Save God!...

And Lastly: "The Light Which The Master Mason Gives"...
I Don't Know That One!

Brotherhood Is Why We Exist. As A Race We Are Perpetually Marked By God's Cleverness. He Thus Gave Us "Brows" That We May Always Remember "Bros" aka "Brothers" Forever! So... Add A Brow To The Eye And Remember The Pact. It Is An Aged Tale Of Old, Brothers Have Come And Gone, It's Our Turn Now. Let's Enjoy The Women (The East)... She Comes.
edit on 16-12-2018 by Pinocchio because: No... I Am Not A Freemason! But I Truly Do Lie Alot.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join