It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Image Of Obama Mueller & Opponents Jailed Warns Trials For ‘Treason’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Some people will say this is "unpresidented" 💥😁💥

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

Like his political ideas or not, nobody should be condoning his behavior.

He retweeted a photoshopped meme. If this is "3rd world BS", then we've got some serious 1st world blinders.
edit on 28-11-2018 by Propagandalf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
MSM spreading big lies all over the place.

More than normal and heavy impact !!

Something is ready to blow sky high and the MSM is deflecting like mad 😎

"big weasel pop coming soon"

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Propagandalf

That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

He retweeted a photoshopped meme. If this is "3rd world BS", then you've got some serious 1st world blinders.

I think some people (this guy) don't like when presidents imply they are alright with authoritarianism.

I reluctantly voted for him because he isn't Hillary and I'm a gambling man and said "what the hell"

But when he says nice things about Duarte or implies he could loosely go after people for treason (the highest crime and clearly defined) just because they oppose him.... Not cool.

Bush and Obama were enough, we don't need more abuses of power, even if it's a joke, it's not funny, IMO.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

He retweeted a photoshopped meme. If this is "3rd world BS", then you've got some serious 1st world blinders.

I think some people (this guy) don't like when presidents imply they are alright with authoritarianism.

I reluctantly voted for him because he isn't Hillary and I'm a gambling man and said "what the hell"

But when he says nice things about Duarte or implies he could loosely go after people for treason (the highest crime and clearly defined) just because they oppose him.... Not cool.

Bush and Obama were enough, we don't need more abuses of power, even if it's a joke, it's not funny, IMO.

Sorry, but a joke is not an abuse of power.

I understand that people want their presidents to be politically correct, but saying that retweeting a joke meme is an abuse of power, or 3rd world BS, is real authoritarian sentiment.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I love how the titles are ALWAYS misleading.

Trump WARNED them by doing what majority of the world does every day. He sent a meme! lol

Who cares. Can't the guy have any humor in his life? He's almost in the grave for pete's sake. Let the man enjoy his twitter. Your moms love their FaceBook.... The memes I get from family alone would render this planet barren of ALL trees if they were snail mail.

edit on 28-11-2018 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

I understand that people want their presidents to be politically correct, but saying that retweeting a joke meme is an abuse of power, or 3rd world BS, is real authoritarian sentiment.

He implied that the NYT op-ed writer committed treason too.

That's why I said even if it's a joke.

Sad part was, let's say hypothetically he isn't joking, I wouldn't be surprised if many in his camp celebrated him if he could somehow get the DOJ to go after his opponents for treason.

link   
dbl
edit on 28-11-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

link   
I agree with others that it’s ‘below the office’ and unwise.

However, given the opposition has accused him of everything from treason to fascism to sexism to racism, and has engaged in what seems to be highly questionable surveillance and investigations aimed at undermining or removing him, there is some validity to his reaction. At what point has decorum already been broken across the board?

Obviously that’s not a good thing for our country generally, but the opposition has engaged in hysteria for 2 years straight.

a reply to: bluesjr

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   
A cornered, scared animal lashing out. Maybe Trump actually is guilty of something major?

That’s always been a remote possibility to me but now I’m not too sure if it’s really that remote.

What a time to be alive.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: burntheships

Lock em all up.

as long as the others go, I'd be fine with it. Punish the guilty.......every damn one, not just the one's you don't like.

link   
a reply to: underwerks

What a time to be alive.

Yep
Watching career corrupt politicians get beat down by second rate reality tv stars is priceless.
Watching their political parties melt down is also priceless.

link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A cornered, scared animal lashing out. Maybe Trump actually is guilty of something major?

That’s always been a remote possibility to me but now I’m not too sure if it’s really that remote.

What a time to be alive.

if he was guilty, he'd be in jail. he isn't , so he's not. (leftie logic)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Sad part was, let's say hypothetically he isn't joking, I wouldn't be surprised if many in his camp celebrated him if he could somehow get the DOJ to go after his opponents for treason.

Is that what he implied? I have to say I'm quite impressed you could figure that out from a retweet.

But it is far more likely he saw the image, had a giggle, and pressed the retweet button.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

every damn one, not just the one's you don't like.

I don't like any of them , both sides of the pond.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

You are 100% correct. President Trump would not have retweeted that Meme if there was not something serious coming. He does not play games.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

They have no idea of the #storm that is slowly strengthening and approaching.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Is that what he implied? I have to say I'm quite impressed you could figure that out from a retweet.

But it is far more likely he saw the image, had a giggle, and pressed the retweet button.

It doesn't take much to say he implied the NYT op-ed was treason when there is video of him saying "you could call it treason".

I try not to sensationalize things, so I worded it accordingly.

My point is, I know he can't go after people for treason, it's not a presidents power.

But there is no reason people shouldn't call any president out for even implying they could abuse power, I do it with all of them.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

They have no idea of the #storm that is slowly strengthening and approaching.

Hoping its either FISA declass or Mueller Firing

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

More like 1st World Bull$hit, I'm fairly sure 3rd World leaders are as prolific twatterers as The Annoying Orange.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join