It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Image Of Obama Mueller & Opponents Jailed Warns Trials For ‘Treason’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

You really want to go there? Last I knew, we are still at war with Islamic terrorism and in that photo are individuals who gave weapons, aid, money, and protection to Hezbollah, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal
a reply to: burntheships

The man has guts of steel.
His opponents have been accusing him
of the very things they themselves are guilty of.
It is called transference.
It is an occult thing.

S&F

Oh, I'll check that out did not know about the occult thingy.

I think this is appropriate for Trump to give them fair warning.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Last I knew, we are still at war with Islamic terrorism...

We are not at war with Islamic Terrorism. We wage continuous military operations against specific terror organizations or whoever Saudi Arabia tells us to.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
And the Senate just blocked the "Protect Mueller" bill, from the Flakey one.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't care for any of them but I'm tired of people cheering for the government or those in it to abuse power.

You may trust Trump, and you could turn out right to do so.... But give him an inch, someone down the road will take a mile.

How is Trump abusing his power?

And what Obama did with the FBI, and engaging other ally nations
to spy on a political opponent is not an abuse of power?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

You really want to go there? Last I knew, we are still at war with Islamic terrorism and in that photo are individuals who gave weapons, aid, money, and protection to Hezbollah, ISIS, the Muslim Brotherhood, etc.

Sure I'll play, luckily I have the benefit of hating all mainstream politicians so this will be easy.

Screw it, they were treasonous should we go by your standard.

But we have to use that rule fairly across the board.

So anyone who has aided and supplied weapons to the only nation who helped with 9-11 (Saudi Arabia).

Better build a new prison.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

I don't care for any of them but I'm tired of people cheering for the government or those in it to abuse power.

You may trust Trump, and you could turn out right to do so.... But give him an inch, someone down the road will take a mile.

How is Trump abusing his power?

And what Obama did with the FBI, and engaging other ally nations
to spy on a political opponent is not an abuse of power?

Yea a bitched about that too.

Problem is supporters always defend when their guy is willing to abuse their powers. Hence why it typically get worse after each move of the goal posts.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
And the Senate just blocked the "Protect Mueller" bill, from the Flakey one.
www.foxnews.com...

Seriously, what do these guys want, Mueller to take up residence
in The White House? Its been two years and they have nothing
but tax evasion from 2012 and process crimes.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

Fight fire with fire. Ceaseless harassment and BS accusation after BS accusation from those attempting a coup d'etat is 3rd world BS... not sure how appropriate it is to whine about the target if the coup attempt turning the tables, though.

Maybe, but is going down to their level any better? He's being no better than any of them. Just swamp people vs swamp people.

I thought president trump was going to drawin the swamp, not live in it, and fight with the following swamp clan!

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I agree, and even though I like his direct style and sometimes appreciate the baiting of other people that, in the end, makes them look ridiculous, he often takes it too far, especially on Twitter.

And at the same time, this is another case of incorrect use of the definition of "treason." That's a pet peeve that will never go away.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Question, did DJT make this Meme himself because I expected a little more detail on the bars from him, B+ on effort though.

I think this is funnier than hell.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

And at the same time, this is another case of incorrect use of the definition of "treason." That's a pet peeve that will never go away.

And this is why I love you as a poster. We may not always agree but I at least know that while you may have different opinions, you're logical and respect the constitution even when it benefits people you don't agree with.

We will only have freedom and liberty when we defend it for those we oppose.

Once parties are willing to waiver for their own benefit, it's all gone.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Problem is supporters always defend when their guy is willing to abuse their powers. Hence why it typically get worse after each move of the goal posts.

Only way to end this procession is punish those now who have abused
their power. Spygate or what ever we want to call it; using the FBI
to spy on a political opponent and set them up with all kinds of spies,
this is the stuff of 3rd world countries. This needs to be fully exposed
and never allowed to happen again.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:19 PM
link   

That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.
Like his political ideas or not, nobody should be condoning his behavior.

Three words...Bat # Crazy.
At least it's fun watching his fans justify it as Presidential behaviour.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Only way to end this procession is punish those now who have abused
their power. Spygate or what ever we want to call it; using the FBI
to spy on a political opponent and set them up with all kinds of spies,
this is the stuff of 3rd world countries. This needs to be fully exposed
and never allowed to happen again.

I've always been for that. What better way than to implicate all those involved and subject them to punishment fitting for their crimes (not treason in this case).

If we're going to look at the previous admin, we should look at the one prior to that as well.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Fight fire with fire. Ceaseless harassment and BS accusation after BS accusation from those attempting a coup d'etat is 3rd world BS... not sure how appropriate it is to whine about the target if the coup attempt turning the tables, though.

Maybe, but is going down to their level any better? He's being no better than any of them. Just swamp people vs swamp people.

I thought president trump was going to drawin the swamp, not live in it, and fight with the following swamp clan!

No, I'm pretty sure none of us who voted for him expected him to fight clean. I, as a man who voted for him, expected him to fight as dirty as he needed. Nut shots, biting, eye gouges, weapons... use whatever, just as long as my wallet and country are in better shape when his second term is completed, he will have done great by me.
The "dignity of the POTUS" ship sailed many, many years ago. Clinton's presidency destroyed that illusion for me as a teenager... with Obama and his elitist snobbery finishing the job. Trump entered an office with ZERO remaining logical expectations of dignity, respect, honor, or humility purely based on the defrocking his predecessors had successfully done on the office.

(post by CriticalStinker removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

i'm fine with that, too. I think you'll find, if you were to look back at my posting history, I've called for John McCain and company to go down for aiding and abetting Islamic terrorist organizations for quite awhile now.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: CriticalStinker

i'm fine with that, too. I think you'll find, if you were to look back at my posting history, I've called for John McCain and company to go down for aiding and abetting Islamic terrorist organizations for quite awhile now.

Cool. Trump plays nice with Saudi Arabia too. So there's that.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The big orange balls this guy must have. Ordinary people that threaten the Clintons end up dead. All of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join