It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Tweets Image Of Obama Mueller & Opponents Jailed Warns Trials For ‘Treason’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is very interesting. Criminal misconduct, that is
entirely possible if indeed they forced some bat sheet
stuff on him as is rumored.

a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Oddly enough this is not the first time President Trump
has used the word Treason, maybe I am wrong?

And not meaning to be argumentative, you know.

I am genuinely curious about Trump's use of the word.
edit on 28-11-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: burntheships

Treason - most certainly plausible with the use of double spies, and Steele.

Treason in the hyperbolic sense...

one time in the USA the Party not in Power operated in the mode of being The Loyal Opposition… but in the last 30+ years that has changed in the Democrat Party...

amassing greater wealth from 'insider info/contacts' both Parties feathered their retirement nests... However One Party went over to the Dark Side, likely because their unethical antics prospered unhindered 'they' so much distained the voting population 'they' deliberately overstepped the boundary of serving the people and just minimalized to groups of citizens as mere Peons/ despicables/ mobilized stooges with the valued 'vote'... but 'they' figured out quick enough that Tombstone Voters and Fraud ballots were the Ticket to power...& the unwashed were only needed for politicized demonstrations and a source for Campaign Revenue to a lesser degree as Globalists took ahold of the needed revenue flows.... 2008 & 2012 were the climax of the intended 4th Reich Party---> then the Blow-back came about

the Loyal Opposition turned into Dark & Sinister ……. things

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

a reply to: SlapMonkey

And at the same time, this is another case of incorrect use of the definition of "treason." That's a pet peeve that will never go away.

And this is why I love you as a poster. We may not always agree but I at least know that while you may have different opinions, you're logical and respect the constitution even when it benefits people you don't agree with.

We will only have freedom and liberty when we defend it for those we oppose.

Once parties are willing to waiver for their own benefit, it's all gone.

There are multiple definitions of treason, including this one - “the action of betraying someone or something“. It doesn’t “have” to be a government or a country...at least in this day of continually updating dictionaries.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234
a reply to: projectvxn

Good catch. I'm obviously a racist now.

Lock me up!

It's an easy mistake.
Just remember that Occipital-Cortex has psycho-eyes and the brains of a pencil eraser and Abedin actually can tie her own shoes.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
That's just not something you should be doing as president. Positing pictures of your political rivals in jail for treason. That's 3rd world BS right there.

Like his political ideas or not, nobody should be condoning his behavior.

Well, assuming this is a Trump tweet, I would say he must have a very good reason for tweeting this. He has access to info we don't have.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: chr0naut

As far as I know Bill Clinton claims there was no crime, of course.

And honestly, the charges by Muellers team mean nothing.

It's contrived B.S. at this point....

While the disgusting Fake News is doing everything within their power not to report it that way, at least 3 major players are intimating that the Angry Mueller Gang of Dems is viciously telling witnesses to lie about facts & they will get relief. This is our Joseph McCarthy Era! — Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 28, 2018

www.breitbart.com...

If Trump and his associates are still under investigation (and they are) surely the investigators must believe they have grounds to continue?

If the investigators knew the charges to be bogus, that can't stay hidden due to the checks and balances built in to the system, so they'd ultimately be revealed to be frauds. They would gain no advantage.

The fact that Trump himself says it is 'fake', doesn't lend any weight to what he says.

I suspect that if Trump was innocent, he would not claim to be exonerated before the investigation was complete. He also wouldn't keep sacking so many who try to investigate him - but that's just my impression. He could also be stupid and unable to keep from stoking the pyre under him.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The balls on this guy...

Pure unapologetic testicality.

Testicular fortitude.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Have you heard of Peter Strzok?

The Page Strzok texts, in which they schemed illegally to
stop Trump from becoming President? In which they
schemed to plan for an insurance policy if he did
win the election?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

Mi6 and ex british spies named Steele for starters.

But hey Team never Trump colluding with foreign nationals not once, and again at the Philly convention(illegal immigrants electioneering) makes no never mind to you?
edit on 28-11-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Every Man has a Limit to the Intimidation and Disrespect Directed at him by Others . Eventually , someone gets Punched in the Mouth . touché ...

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
24/7 news cycle will wipe this away anyway. Who is going to open a special counsel to the Clinton machine anyway???....oh wait, the 24/7 news flashes it's fancy lights and we forget the alleged transgressions of the Clinton's and their ilk....think about it. Don't forget what the patent of the television states..... doesn't it apply to the computer world? Um, yeah.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CriticalStinker

What foreign enemy (of whom we're in an active war with) did any of the people pictured aid?

Mi6 and ex british spies named Steele for starters.

But hey Team never Trump colluding with foreign nationals not once, and again at the Philly convention(illegal immigrants electioneering) makes no never mind to you?

I literally couldn't comprehend what your point was.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Have you heard of Peter Strzok?

The Page Strzok texts, in which they schemed illegally to
stop Trump from becoming President? In which they
schemed to plan for an insurance policy if he did
win the election?

Yes, he was investigating the Hillary e-mail server stuff, too and the texts indicate that he thought little of her, as well.

After doing a comprehensive review in February 2018 of Strzok's messages, Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded that "texts critical of Mr. Trump represent a fraction of the roughly 7,000 messages, which stretch across 384 pages and show no evidence of a conspiracy against Mr. Trump".

But perhaps he was scheming against Trump. If he was, there doesn't seem to have been any effect on Trump's presidency to date, that have come from it?

Strzok was also only involved in the Trump Russian collusion investigation for two months (June and July) back in 2017.

Perhaps, if Trump hadn't had Strzok removed, he would have had more traction in prosecuting Clinton?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Trump has lost any degree of sanity and is slowly cracking up.
...He runs a criminal enterprise in the white house.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The Inspector General found that Strzok's focus on Trump
caused his negligence in investigating Hillary's crimes.

And yes the Special Counsel that was requested by
James Comey, Strzok's FBI boss was done specifically
to firewall all of the Hillary co conspirators from
prosecution by the Trump led DOJ.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

""Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded""

LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The MAGA crowd are really going to go kooky with messiah complexes

I would like to see sone of the corruption clea ed out

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

""Del Quentin Wilber of The Wall Street Journal concluded""

LOL

It would be far more forceful an argument if you addressed the content under discussion.

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Trump has lost any degree of sanity and is slowly cracking up.
...He runs a criminal enterprise in the white house.

Where is the bar set?

How has he surpassed his predecessors as far as pushing the bounds?

posted on Nov, 28 2018 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Treason?

I don't care for any of them but I'm tired of people cheering for the government or those in it to abuse power.

You may trust Trump, and you could turn out right to do so.... But give him an inch, someone down the road will take a mile.

Rumors Hillary left email server open, unsecured, to chinese, and others, which resulted in the deaths of many secret service agents.
Rumors Mueller was involved in 9-11 coverup which aided the powers behind that event.
Rumors Obama gave iran drone tech and other aid

edit on 28-11-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join