It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 287
<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

Hiya Brent! My day is ok I guess. How are you today?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
"I Wish..."

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hello Gang,

Excuse my absence, please. It's been a hectic few months.I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I'm going to hop in the shower, but I'll be back later.

/super-duper-allinclusive-notAnillusion-reclusive-withnoexcuses-allEncompassing-platonicLoving-bellyrubbing-Huggings!

~joe

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hello Erik and Joe!

Wow Joe, you've been really missed around here!!! So good to finally see you Hun! Another missing in action has returned home. Yay!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I'm OK as well, just playing solitaire at the moment.

ETA and listening to www.youtube.com...
edit on 28-3-2019 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   

I subscribed to your channel. You have some cool stuff in there that I like. Coast to coast and unexplained mysteries and stuff.
Thanks!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

You are my first sub, so thank you

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

You are welcome.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi.

Tiny hangover going on but my mood is fine. A friend wanted to have a few beers yesterday, and i had too much of beer anyway. I said don't have the energy to bring it, but if my friend or his girlfriend comes over to my place i will give beer. His girlfriend arrived, we had a really good talk. I think i was in need of a really good talk.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

Hi Fin! I'm glad you had a really good talk with someone. It helps to have nice conversations and good company.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Welcome back Joe

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
To everyone who has been there before...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Hey Joe!

Welcome Home!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The latest ATS Short Story Contest Results are IN.

LINKY to RESULTS

G

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Blue and Gordi and whoever may be around...Good Day!
Going out later with my friend Linda for lunch and groceries. It would help if I could wake up.

Throws donuts out into the bushes for the lurkers. Please feel free to join us. Come on in and say hello.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Buy, buy, buy! Bye bye.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Haha! I'm not gone yet. How are you Hun?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Getting slowly used to performing physical labour again. Very slowly. They know I'm not the kinda guy to stand around for too long but I think they can see when I've reached my limit. I knew it would take time for me though, physically speaking. I've been sitting on my ass for the last 3 years. I don't use many muscles that way.

Me and my 70 year-old 6 foot 4-ish powerhouse of a colleague cut some trees "down" yesterday. (Technically it is just a trim, they grow back apparently.) The tallest pieces we cut were at least 5 yards/metres long and one or two of them weighed more than I do. He taught me how to do it (I already had seen it in media years ago) but it was nice to see it in action. The lumberjack wedge, to control the direction the timber falls.

I think we chucked quite a lot of wood. Maybe not as much wood as a woodchuck chucks, but we did well in a couple of hours. (300+ kilos/600+ lbs at least) Thankfully it only needs to happen once every 2 or 3 years but some of these had grown too much. Today it was busy with kiddies and they were running around screaming and laughing and having fun. I was sweating in the sun trying to avoid the areas they play in. All I did was sweep up the deadwood from the grass with a rake for hours, that was enough. It seems to be a popular playground. Next week I get to try and mow the grass with a motorised sit-down and steer mower. No one else likes doing it, I think the mower might not be that great but I will try. Failing that they have a Flymo. One way, or another.
edit on 29/3/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
This movie called The Highway Men is out today and looks really good.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Woody Harrelson and Kevin Costner. This should be good. (I'd like to drink a beer with Woody and I reckon Kevin is a pretty nice guy too, when he leaves the dancing wolves at home.)

top topics

<< 284  285  286    288  289  290 >>

join