It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 22

page: 217
<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Finspiracy
(Don't worry, I will buy coffee today, and food. Tobacco was my first port of call!)

Good. What type of food are you planning to make?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

I'm thinking Chilli but will probably go for crappy Dutch bacon sandwiches. It's less work and also easier to eat after a few days of not eating much. Technically speaking, the money comes in tomorrow and Friday, I had to take back my rent yesterday and want to repay it tomorrow before they notice too much. Friday is the day the welfare gets paid, Wednesday (tomorrow) is the day I get 100 euros health insurance rebate. (They only give that to people on welfare/low-income).

Money is a balancing trick but these last few months I just seem to come up short every month. Ah well, it's only money and now I have a little to spare.

ETA Can you get good bacon (Danepak, for example) in Finland?
edit on 19/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

I see
Usually when i haven't been eating much, then suddenly find my appetite or get some money, i usually go for what i crave the most. A selfmade Tex-Mex buffet on my kitchen table is a common choice. I once ate full ten tacos. It was a taco destroying festival at home, but somehow i survived.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I love foreign food. My preferred country for food is India/Pakistan. Or a good kebab but they are hard to make at home.

I hear jokes about Taco Bell (a US fast-food chain) online. Many people need to visit the toilet after eating them. When I make Chilli, there are no beans or other vegetables in it. Perhaps a tin of tomatoes, perhaps not. I also like to use stewing steak and take 3 to 4 hours to finish it.

I admire Chefs and their dedication. In hindsight, I chose the wrong profession (IT). Ah well.

edit on 19/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hiya Light! Here we have Bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwiches which are delicious.

I'll be going out for my friends Birthday today... restaurant of her choice and I have gifts for her. There is a big discount store out that way that we will hit after that.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Fin, so good to see you! Loved the song!

I'm barely awake and only on my first cup of coffee. I still need to get dressed and ready to go out.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Wishing everyone a magical day!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Good afternoon! morning! Feeling kinda chirpy after a sleepless night here.
Enjoy your day.

edit on 19/2/19 by LightSpeedDriver because: Correction

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Hahaha!

Leaving soon.

Sorry you had a sleepless night Hun. I bet you'll sleep well tonight.

I have new boots on that are comfortable, but hope they are comfortable for all the walking I have to do today. Sometimes you need that good old breaking the shoes in feel. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Indeed! Your boots were made for walking. I'm a Capricorn, I always look down. It reminds me of where I am not going.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2019 by Autorico because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can't wait to check this one out when it's released!

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Looks good. Reminds me of American Gods

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Mmmm, taaaacooooos

It's Tuesday, we should be doing a Taco Tuesday, but instead, it's going to be chicken and nobody wants the chicken
If nothing else, the cat hit meat paydirt and the kids can eat their oatmeal for dinner for all I care. They're really going to be sucking lemons when they find out they plowed through all the honey for it and we won't have any more til Friday.

Hmm, plain oatmeal.
Gross.
Maybe they'll eat the chicken after all.

Me? I've got a pot of cabbage soup I had a huge craving for and made for breakfast. And lunch. And snacks (pro-tip to Sheddites: nobody come anywhere NEAR me for the day, fair warning)
Chicken and cabbage soup sounds pretty damn good right now.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Wow, awesome music, great movie trailers and people posting. I'm doing my happy dance.

Nyiah, there are so many ways to have oatmeal that I love...oatmeal with peanut butter and a touch of brown sugar, oatmeal and chopped apples, oatmeal, cinnamon and a touch of brown sugar, oatmeal and a bit of maple syrup... be daring. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
There be dragons (aurora) over Iceland last night!

NASA spots dragons...

edit on 2 19 2019 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Wow! How very beautiful!

Hiya Blue! I have some, coconut chocolate chip cookies. Want some?

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thanks for sharing the Good Omens trailer. I have heard the audiobook a couple of times and my expectations are very high about this one.

posted on Feb, 19 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I'll stay away from you for a while since you had cabbage soup. Good thing I didn't have that or beans. No one would want to come visit us. LOL

top topics

<< 214  215  216    218  219  220 >>

join