It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Albert Feynman is new to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I am a recent retiree with time on my hands to read and search out new things. My careers have all been in public service, and my education is in the physical sciences. Currently I have a great interest in our universe and Extra-terrestrial intelligence. I am fascinated by 95% dark matter and energy in our universe and that hints extra dimensional space goes back to the 1860 and then the first paper, Kaluza-Klein in 1926. Lots of things to think about. I got hook on ATS when I was reading a posting in the Aliens and ET section about proof of a close encounter.... great stuff and a conversation I would like to be involved in. And, in looking for web locations for a discussion on ETs this is the best forum I was able to find. So we will see how this goes. HELLO ALL...AF

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AlFeynman

Hey Welcome to the fray.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Welcome.

You will soon come to the conclusion that we are in fact an alien hybrid species coming from the Orion star cluster.

Also. In order to understand the UFO phenomenon you must understand the ancient past. Some fairy tales simply are not just fairy tales.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Could not agree more. One of the last books I just finished was the Anunnaki Chronicles by Sitchin's niece. Currently reading Hyperspace by Michio Kaku... I bounce back and forth between history and current science. I find the Summarian tablets regarding the length of time some of their rulers were in power very interesting.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You'll quickly find that Sitchin is not liked around here.

I have no opinion on him but the creation myth of ancient Sumer and other creatiob myths from around the globe all tell similar stories.

The Incan and Sumerians are much like the biblical accounts if the pre deluvian world before the cosmic impact event that brought us out of the younger Dryas
edit on 23-11-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Are you a relative of the physicist?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No, but I have read most of his books and own the 3 volumes of his physics lectures.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Good to know. However, a recent article in Astronomy Magazine talks about some of the new theories coming up for the formation of our solar system and one of them involves and interloping planet. Seems that I just read something online about an interloping star also.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I wouldn't be surprised. Ive read the majority of star systems are actually binary.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Back to Sitchin for a moment, I have looked at all of his books but cannot bring myself to read them, which is why I read just the one by his niece as it took info from all of his books. I did find it curious that he talks about a 12th planet and low and behold new theories are that maybe there was/is one.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I believe some of the art depictions of the Assyrians show 11 planets

Tiamat and Marduk we allege to be 2 planets or bodies that collide and create the asteroid belt

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Good day Mr Freynman.

Have a

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlFeynman
a reply to: chr0naut

No, but I have read most of his books and own the 3 volumes of his physics lectures.

Cheers, love his lectures!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlFeynman
I am a recent retiree with time on my hands to read and search out new things. My careers have all been in public service, and my education is in the physical sciences. Currently I have a great interest in our universe and Extra-terrestrial intelligence. I am fascinated by 95% dark matter and energy in our universe and that hints extra dimensional space goes back to the 1860 and then the first paper, Kaluza-Klein in 1926. Lots of things to think about. I got hook on ATS when I was reading a posting in the Aliens and ET section about proof of a close encounter.... great stuff and a conversation I would like to be involved in. And, in looking for web locations for a discussion on ETs this is the best forum I was able to find. So we will see how this goes. HELLO ALL...AF

There was a Top Scientist named Richard Feynman I am well read about his work on the A Bomb. His best contribution was a bit of logic involving the Scientific Process and when to move on from a theory or move forward.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

Looking forward to your contributions.

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Your name is awesome, particularly because of Feynman but also because your initials are the same as "As #"

posted on Nov, 25 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Welcome have fun this is for the most part one of the best sites going.

top topics

join