It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increased Military Presence On US-Mex Border Is Reducing The Influx of Narcotics Into the U.S.A.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: toysforadults
Slowing down the drugs coming into the country will simply increase demand. Prices will go up and the drug trade will become more lucrative.
Do you guys ever learn from our past mistakes?

Well then, I guess we need to focus on the mental aspect of the problem. Remove the DESIRE to use drugs, like we're working on removing the DESIRE from susceptible people, to shoot others with guns.

You're a smart individual, but that was a daft comment, I'm afraid.

When you were a child, did you ever spin in circles to make yourself dizzy? Enjoy playground slides and swings? How about funfair rides, with the energetic music and all of the flashing, sparkling lights?

Sorry Chief, we're hard wired to alter out states of consciousness, just like the dolphins who enjoy getting high off of pufferfish and the reindeer that like to get high on mushrooms (who's still-psychoactive urine is then collected and consumed by humans).

Some people and animals simply enjoy being out of their minds, and no sort of re-education or social conditioning will ever change that.

I say this with the upmost respect.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We have to remember that ATS is composed of all types of people. Perhaps there are a few who actually benefit from drug trafficking.

Ha! Is that your attempt at an insult? I'm a drug addict? No. Beer and cigarettes only for me, though I was a drug dealer in the late 90's. Never did more than pot, but I sold everything.

Drug trafficking from Mexico is down because we can buy pot legally in 32 states now. Cocaine is still coming through the border, but it's not nearly as big of a business as marijuana once was. Meth is brewed right here in America, in the trailer parks, and opiates come from the poppy fields that our troops are guarding in the middle east.

The US government is and always was in on the cartel business. They will NOT compromise that business. Ever. They know what's coming across that border, and they protect it. It comes by truck, tunnel, or jet. The cartels don't send people walking over the border. A person can't hold enough drugs to make it worth the walk or risk. The occasional drug mule is just a farce to make it look like we're trying to put a stop to it. Will never happen.

So, again. Bull....
edit on 24-11-2018 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

Just imagine what a wall could do.

Just imagine what a moat with spiky things and crocs could do.
Then a tunnel becomes a must larger endeavor. And I don’t know about you but I certainly don’t ever want to come face to face with a croc.

You must have never watched a survival show. Just about every show they have to cross water infested with crocs. Haven't seen one person not make it yet.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Drug trafficking from Mexico is down because we can buy pot legally in 32 states now. Cocaine is still coming through the border, but it's not nearly as big of a business as marijuana once was. Meth is brewed right here in America, in the trailer parks, and opiates come from the poppy fields that our troops are guarding in the middle east.

So, again. Bull....

Have to agree on the legal aspect. Had turkey dinner with a friend who legally processes over 150 lbs a week in an old factory he picked up for next to nothing. 40 employees all getting paid cash every day aged 21 to 70. Breakfast lunch and dinner served on site

(post by JAY1980 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
The CIA/FBI are the biggest drug runners... but continue to believe the propaganda

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Amazing we haven't shut & walled off that border entirely.

If you can't afford to fly from Mexico->US you don't really have any business coming here (ie: what are they contributing to this country if they can't even afford a plane ticket)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
The CIA/FBI are the biggest drug runners... but continue to believe the propaganda

Absolutely they are

But it isn't the right wing protecting these criminals - it is largely the left & treasonous elements among the right. Remember, it is the left who is providing cover for FBI/intelligence community/FISA abuses. We are the side trying to prosecute them/interrogate them/ruin them/hold them indefinitely in a black site/etc. It is the left providing cover for them simply because they falsely think they benefit by this admitted Russia farce.

Again, the left wing makes excuses, apologies or outright engages in logical fallacies to defend the indefensible. Patriots have been calling for the traitorous elements within these groups to be hanged very publicly for their treason for some time. We still call for this. Where is the left wing?

The Constitution says those convicted of treason shall suffer death. So lets get this show on the road. There is plenty of evidence to demonstrate they used military assets against US citizens/US government AKA treason by domestic enemies. If convicted by a special tribunal, they deserve to hang. An example should be made to ensure future abuses never happen. I only hope our President has the courage and fortitude to do the right thing and order his people to do what needs to be done. He has significant tools available for use at his sole discretion.

Most patriots have realized elements within these organizations are enemies of freedom for ~17 years now.

edit on 11/24/2018 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

LOL
So says the gov. sponsored mexican cartel head. Why would a cartel pay someone to walk over a bale of dope when he/she can just pay someone to drive it across the border. I will admit though the other day when the crossings were slowed and stopped there was a momentarily decline as they waited online to get their loads through.

People are just as high today as they were a year ago.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
I was being sarcastic. It will take a lot more medical research before we're able to "turn off" the genes (or whatever it is) that makes people susceptible to drugs, and to committing violence.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

All the crisis meetings and initiatives seem to be focused on Opioid addictions and deaths. Are those drugs smuggled in primarily via Mexico?

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Democrats and the MSM ignore that properly constructed walls are very successful in other countries.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

All the crisis meetings and initiatives seem to be focused on Opioid addictions and deaths. Are those drugs smuggled in primarily via Mexico?

They are not.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Let us be real and honest here.

The only real problem with drugs is the price!

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

They are not.

Then that means we have to circle back to visit the root cause of drug addiction again. It probably starts with the person in the mirror.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

They are not.

Yes they are 😎

Stop the Bullschiff !! βš”

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes they are 😎

Nope. The majority of opioids come from our own pharmacies. But that's legal. Most illegal opium/heroin/fentanyl comes from China and Afghanistan.

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

All Yak No Proof 😎🚬

posted on Nov, 24 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Yes they are 😎

Nope. The majority of opioids come from our own pharmacies. But that's legal. Most illegal opium/heroin/fentanyl comes from China and Afghanistan.

Whether it is legal or not doesn't stop it from killing people. Which I'm sure is your point..

edit on 24-11-2018 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join