It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central American Migrant Accused of Abusing Girl in Tijuana

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The headline is translated directly from El Imparcial, a Sonora newspaper. Here's a translation of the report:

Director of Municipal Police Mario Martinez Martinez, confirmed receipt of a report this morning in the early hours of the abuse of a minor female from Central America inside the shelter located at the Benito Juarez Sports Complex.

First reports indicate that the abuse occurred en the bathroom of the locale and the alleged perpetrator is also of Central American origin.

A couple of thoughts here.

First, the several comments posted by Mexicans are interesting. Not a one is favorable toward the immigrants. A couple of them say stuff like, "Trump is right for not wanting them," and "Trump is looking out for his people."

Second, if you think that this is the first time this little girl has been sexually abused since she left her home country in this caravan, you're an idiot. Imagine the nightmare that her life has been since she was dragged out on the road by whatever adult subjected her to this life.

Third, for all the folks who pissed and moaned about the immigration policies that separated kids from adults, take a good look at this. This is a crappy situation. There is no easy, good or perfect solution, but to let this kind of stuff go on and do nothing about it is unconscionable at best, criminally complicit at worst. I've said elsewhere, any caring, thoughtful parent who plans on crossing an international border with their kids will have the necessary documentation to prove parentage. Central Americans have these things (birth certificates, national ID or voter's cards, etc.). If you think that they are too backward, too stupid or too poor to have them, you are a racist!

Fourth, I realize that all of those people in the caravans can't be painted with this brush, but this is the kind of spirit that is clearly alive and thriving in the crowd. I've been following the news on this side of the border. Like in the US, there is the crowd that wants to sing about how "we" should help the migrants, but like in the states, I don't see any of those people opening their homes for them. One of the respondents essentially called citizens to realize that if they let the politicians take these people in, it won't be the politicians paying the bill but the average citizen with his taxes. There has been much ugliness in these groups. Many of them are of this ilk. Decent people who traveled with them were just stupid and have put themselves in a bad situation. As a friend of mine used to say, Failure to plan on your part does not constitute a crisis situation on my part.
:

edit on 2018 11 22 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

edit on 22-11-2018 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Is this like writing an email message in the subject line.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Yo no se. Comprende nada

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Is this like writing an email message in the subject line.

Accidentally hit the post button too soon ...

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

One thing I also see is that the main stream media ignores all the Mexicans saying Trump was right and they don't want these illegal immigrants either.

The narrative is falling apart at the seams.

Luckily, for certain parties, millions of useful idiots get their news from stand up comics, facebook memes and late night talk show hosts.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Just remember, their are those with such a low iq score that when hey hear somebody say “some Central Americans are rapists” their low iq tells them that means “hey you just said all Central Americans are rapists”.

You’ll see some of these people posting on here pretty soon no doubt.
edit on 22 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 23 11 2018 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

One thing I also see is that the main stream media ignores all the Mexicans saying Trump was right and they don't want these illegal immigrants either.

Luckily, for certain parties, millions of useful idiots get their news from stand up comics, facebook memes and late night talk show hosts.

Looks like you just described the average ATS user.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Illegal?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Just remember, their are those with such a low iq score that when hey hear somebody say “some Central Americans are rapists” their low iq tells them that means “all Central Americans are rapists”.

There are also those with such a low I.Q. score that they will say that no Central Americans are rapists or pedophiles, that they're all just poor, needy people to whom we should give unconditional succor and free harbor. It's low I.Q. on both ends of the spectrum, dude.

You'll see some of those people posting here pretty soon, too.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Exactly. Those people we describe are one and the same.

(I was referring to the low iq morons who lied and claimed that Candidate Trump said “ all Mexicans are rapists” when he didn’t say anything remotely close to that at all). I don’t think I got my point across very well though, sorry. But you and I are referring to the same low-iq bunch me thinks.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Illegal?

I'm not sure I even understand your reply, but if you're surprised that the administration is not against immigration in general, only illegal immigration, then you've not been listening.

As I've said a million times here, I am a US citizen living as a legal immigrant resident in a foreign country. I have lived in as a legal immigrant in two countries in my life. Neither of those countries offered me any benefits from its coffers. I was expected to pull my weight in each of my host countries, to pay my own way, to contribute positively to society, to respect the laws, to abide by them, and to abstain from any and all political or politically related activity.

In Mexico, where I live now, it is a crime punishable by prison, fines or deportation to involve myself in any kind of political activity (even signing a political petition), or to vote. There is no welfare for me from the Mexican government. If work I am expected notify the government and to pay taxes.

I agree with every one of those rules and I happily submit to the law of the land here in Mexico. I expect anyone immigrating to any country (not just the US) to abide by all of those aforementioned things in their host country. Anyone considering immigration should inform himself of the laws and requirements of his destination country and be fully prepared to abide by them. If they do not agree with those laws and requirements, the proper course is not to go there and then whine because you don't like the rules, but to just go somewhere else where the situation might be more accommodating ... if such a place exists. Or just stay home.

Is there a problem with that?

But, if you are like most folks who choose to believe the lie that the administration is just anti-immigration and that somehow the US should be the only country in the world without immigration standards and protocols, I lift a glass and say, Cheers to you!

:
edit on 2018 11 23 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Illegal?

To repeat something I've said elsewhere, the progressive movement has tried to redefine the word immigration just as it's tried to redefine other words and ideas to fit its twisted and broken perception of reality.

You see, in the real world, there is legal immigration and illegal immigration. Smart people understand the difference. The former follows certain recognized protocols and proper channels to affect an officially recognized change in immigration status. The other is ... illega, that is to say, it does not follow recognized protocols and proper channels but seeks to accomplish its end by underhanded, deceptive unofficial methods.

Progressivism wants to redefine a legal immigrant as just anybody who wants to cross the border into the United States.

It's kind of like when someone has testicles and a set of XY chromosomes. I say, "That's a man." The progressive says, "Might be a woman. Might be a duck. Might be anything."

You see, just because a person and that person's echo chamber decides to rename something, doesn't change what that thing is in reality. It just means that the person who decides to rename the thing has a very weak grasp on reality. You can say a person with testicles and XY chromosomes is a woman all you want. Persecute me for saying that he's a man, for not using your choice of pronouns. That won't change the fact that he's a man.

Say an illegal immigrant is a legal immigrant all you want. Won't change facts. He remains an illegal immigrant.
:
edit on 2018 11 23 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

If this did happen surprised that they didn't get a vigilante posse up in their country the women are hardly timid,sounds like another case of the MSM doing their under reporting

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Illegal?

I'm not sure I even understand your reply, but if you're surprised that the administration is not against immigration in general, only illegal immigration, then you've not been listening.

As I've said a million times here, I am a US citizen living as a legal immigrant resident in a foreign country. I have lived in as a legal immigrant in two countries in my life. Neither of those countries offered me any benefits from its coffers. I was expected to pull my weight in each of my host countries, to pay my own way, to contribute positively to society, to respect the laws, to abide by them, and to abstain from any and all political or politically related activity.

In Mexico, where I live now, it is a crime punishable by prison, fines or deportation to involve myself in any kind of political activity (even signing a political petition), or to vote. There is no welfare for me from the Mexican government. If work I am expected notify the government and to pay taxes.

I agree with every one of those rules and I happily submit to the law of the land here in Mexico. I expect anyone immigrating to any country (not just the US) to abide by all of those aforementioned things in their host country. Anyone considering immigration should inform himself of the laws and requirements of his destination country and be fully prepared to abide by them. If they do not agree with those laws and requirements, the proper course is not to go there and then whine because you don't like the rules, but to just go somewhere else where the situation might be more accommodating ... if such a place exists. Or just stay home.

Is there a problem with that?

But, if you are like most folks who choose to believe the lie that the administration is just anti-immigration and that somehow the US should be the only country in the world without immigration standards and protocols, I lift a glass and say, Cheers to you!

:

As far as I know, Trump & co have been calling them "illegal immigrants" well before they were anywhere near the US. At that stage, they were neither immigrants to either country, nor illegal ones.

Now, Mexico has issued temporary travel visa's and asylum to those in the caravan. The totaled numbers of visas and granted amnesties issued to the caravan, exceeds the number of people in the caravan at its most populous. They have been granted the legal right to be in Mexico either by visa or granting of asylum.

While it is possible that there are some in the caravan who may have rejected both a visa and an amnesty, they must be in a vanishingly small minority based upon what can be presumed from the numbers.

This essentially means that the caravan, which has headed straight for Tijuana (the legal designated entry point where they can apply for asylum in the US), is not illegal, in either Mexico where they are now, nor in the US where they appear to be applying for asylum according to the approved procedure.

Calling them "illegal immigrants" was a falsehood at the outset and has remained so to date.

If the people in the caravan intended to enter the US illegally, why did they go straight to Tijuana? Why wouldn't they have tried to cross the border at some more remote and unguarded point?

edit on 23/11/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Just remember, their are those with such a low iq score that when hey hear somebody say “some Central Americans are rapists” their low iq tells them that means “all Central Americans are rapists”.

There are also those with such a low I.Q. score that they will say that no Central Americans are rapists or pedophiles, that they're all just poor, needy people to whom we should give unconditional succor and free harbor. It's low I.Q. on both ends of the spectrum, dude.

You'll see some of those people posting here pretty soon, too.

It is a fact that some of those Central Americans are seeking asylum in the US by legal means. This means that they are not illegals, nor are they criminals.

To declare that a mixed group are all illegal immigrants and to block their legal rights is a prosecution of those innocent of the alleged crime.

While prosecution of law breakers is mandatory in the US, prosecution of the innocent is unjust, unconstitutional and against existing statutes of US law.

Perhaps this is why five of Trump's executive orders have been overturned by the judiciary?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   

edit on 23-11-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   
How many children are assaulted in the US by American's every day? I'm for proper immigration but with the world we live in this is like pointing out the sky is blue.

Child abuse knows no borders.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Sorry but that makes no sense. I might as well say "a fox caught a chicken last night... oh, well, it happens, so I might as well get some more foxes."

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Sorry but that makes no sense. I might as well say "a fox caught a chicken last night... oh, well, it happens, so I might as well get some more foxes."

TheRedneck

You missed the point. There is bad every where. Pointing out that crime is to make people more upset then they would be over immigration crime. Manipulating emotions.

None of it is good or legal. If it is only about what crime then our country has already failed.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join