It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Central American Migrant Accused of Abusing Girl in Tijuana

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   
We simply can’t have an honest debate in the public sphere on this. It’s so divided by party and media.

a reply to: abe froman

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Disgusting how you use the suffering of an innocent child to further your political pro Trump agenda. You don't care about the victim.
Let me ask you a question.
1 in 6 of U. S women have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.
Which means, that the possibility of one of your female relatives getting raped by one of your fellow Trump supporters is much higher than by anyone in that caravan. Should the rest of the world close their borders for American male citizens because statistically every 1 in 6 of you is a sexual predator?
edit on 23-11-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2018 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Disgusting how you use the suffering of an innocent child to further your political pro Trump agenda. You don't care about the victim.
1 in 6 of U. S women have experienced an attempted or completed rape in their lifetime.
Which means, that the possibility of one of your female relatives getting raped by one of your fellow Trump supporters is much higher than by anyone in that caravan. Should the rest of the world close their borders for American male citizens because statistically every 1 in 6 of you is a sexual predator?

Haha, it's so amusing how the human mind (doesn't) work.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Good to see that you're not at all political. [/sarc]

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I wonder how many Americans raped someone or shot someone in the past day?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

"idiots" "racist" and "stupid", should you not have posted the OP in the rant forum?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

Haha, it's so amusing how the human mind (doesn't) work.

The numbers don't lie. The chance of an American getting raped by another fellow American are zillion times bigger than getting raped by anyone from that caravan. You guys were afraid of getting raped by evil "mozlems" a year ago. Now you found a new boogeyman but the scare tactics are the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   

New boogeyman haha, there's been one all my life, soviets, IRA, WMD's from Iraq, Muslims generally, NK, now Russia again lol
I gave up being scared of whatever boogeyman as a child.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackrabbit1

Doesn't matter. These guys don't care about murder and rape..... as long as its done by a felliw American. Its only bad and newsworthy when a non American does it.
Again. It's conservative bs fear propaganda with a twist of a orange turd

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

New boogeyman haha, there's been one all my life, soviets, IRA, WMD's from Iraq, Muslims generally, NK, now Russia again lol
I gave up being scared of whatever boogeyman as a child.

LOL. Your post is hilarious and it really made me laugh but after that it made me kinda sad. Sad that people can't see past the fearmongering crap. It's the same crap that gets recycled but only the name of the boogyman is different. Star from me

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I know what you mean, most of my friends are pragmatic, heck my community is, 'you can only farm the land you've got' as we say here.
Boogeymen we deal with when they cause a problem to our actual lives.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Interestingly the UN and EU also want to make illegal immigration legal by calling it the "human right of mass migration".Like people are herds of buffalo or something.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   

It's disgusting how you see everything as pro-Tump or anti-Trump. This has nothing to do with who is in the office. It has everything to do with protecting our national borders.

1 in 6 a sexual predator? According to whom, triggered feminists?

No doubt that sexual predators exist in the world, even in US society. But if we know about them here, we deal with them. They are sent to prison. And if they get what's coming to them, they are further dealt with in prison.

The point is that we cannot and must not just open our borders to every one who come wanting to cross. These kinds of people are in that caravan. They should and must be vetted and made to fill legal requirements, just as I have been vetted and had to fill legal requirements when I have immigrated to a country of which I was not resident.

What's so hard to grasp about that?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Some have, and when those are caught, they are dealt with by the legal system; not given a free pass to walk the streets and continue raping.

But you think that since these folk are "immigrants," they should be given that privilege.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Got it... the "other team" uses a tragedy to support their view=bad...

But YOU use a tragedy to support your view=good.

such a deep and well supported view point is impossible to argue you win, I surrender I will vote a straight democratic ticket after such an astounding use of intellect...

In case you missed it /end sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Some have, and when those are caught, they are dealt with by the legal system; not given a free pass to walk the streets and continue raping.

But you think that since these folk are "immigrants," they should be given that privilege.

You can read my thoughts can you?...Because I don't recall saying that. My point, seeing as you need it explaining was that you shouldn't judge an entire group by the actions of one. The OP was clearly trying to demonise a group of people.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You can read my thoughts can you?...Because I don't recall saying that. My point, seeing as you need it explaining was that you shouldn't judge an entire group by the actions of one. The OP was clearly trying to demonise a group of people.

I am the OP. And NO, I am not trying to demonize any group of people. I am simply making the case that open border are stupid and that nobody on the planet except North American progressives think they are a good idea. Read the last paragraph of the first post in this thread. That is made clear.

The topic here is not rape and sexual predators, the topic is immigration, legal as opposed to illegal. The point is that it is foolish to open our borders to any group that comes knocking. All immigrants in every country are vetted and expected to follow certain legal procedures. There is a difference between legal and illegal immigration. Legal immigration, while not perfect, helps to filter out some of these individuals.

How the fact that there are sexual predators resident in the United States justifies opening our borders to just anybody without qualification is beyond me.
:
edit on 2018 11 23 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Is your real point then, that because we already have murderers, rapists, human traffickers and hard drug traffickers, we should let more come in without vetting them first. You know, so we can have even more crime on purpose?

Why are you opposed to vetting people before letting them in?

I'm fine with letting more people in, maybe even twice what we are now, but it seems just plain old fashioned dumb to me to want open borders and no method of vetting people.

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   

As usual, you miss the point.

The point is that there are enough criminal types, of all sorts, in the U.S., we don't need to allow more to cross as they will from outside our borders.

The borders need to be controlled so that criminals do not enter quite so easily.

Does that help you any? Or are you so tied up in your "orange man bad" routine to comprehend?

posted on Nov, 23 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CornishCeltGuy

...and what, pray, is not pragmatic about vetting folks before allowing them into the country?? Y'know, kinda weeding out the real bogeymen that are out there, just waiting to cross over. I find vetting them to be very pragmatic.

Y'know, kinda like the dude in the news report who will now not get in legally.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join