It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Prosecutor Declines Felony Case Against Avenatti

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Bill Clinton got impeached. Impeach Trump, and we'll call it even.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Bill Clinton got impeached. Impeach Trump, and we'll call it even.

For lying, not for rape or sexual assault.

Also, I believe that not a single democrat voted in support of Clinton's impeachment. Is that correct? We're they ALL OK with his actions?
edit on 21-11-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Lying you mean?

If you get my drift.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Lying you mean?

If you get my drift.

Sorry, not really?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Are... are you joking? Even the 'victim' says it didn't happen,

She said it did happen, while she was under oath.

No she didn't, you're being willfully dense now.

You've been called out, accept it and move on yo' 🙉

Yes she did say those things under oath. Michael Cohen, Trump's attorney says she did too.

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”
…..
Cohen acknowledged Monday that he has not read the entire deposition but said he had read the two relevant pages of it, including the rape accusation.
www.thedailybeast.com...

Accept it. Your dear leader is a wife beater, a pussy grabbing sexual assaulter with multiple accusers, who wishes he could date his daughter. But yeah, let's pile on Avenatti!

Lmfao, he said he "read it" it doesn't elaborate beyond and its laughable that you tried to pull that BS.

No bruh, you can't twist your way out of this, give it up 😌
edit on 21-11-2018 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Lying you mean?

If you get my drift.

Do you mean it only proves they were OK with his lying but not OK with his rapes because they weren't part of the impeachment proceedings?

Sure, OK. And the federal government was OK with Al Capone's murdering and racketeering because they only got him on his taxes.

Fact is, democrats knew of Clinton's rape allegations and had a chance to remove him through impeachment but didn't.

What's that? Claims against Clinton were only allegations and never proven? Well, just like Trump then, I guess...
edit on 21-11-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:57 PM
link   

What's that? Claims against Clinton were only allegations and never proven? Well, just like Trump then, I guess...

Wow.
I never looked at it that way.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I can't see a felony charge being brought in this case. I think they will charge him with a regular crime, there was no gun involved, he did not cross state lines, none of what I had read about this would make me think he broke a Federal law.

But maybe they had something that was Federal, I do not know all the laws.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Felony domestic violence does not require a weapon.
But that charge will not be pursued. That's what this thread is about.

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

a reply to: rickymouse

That's what this thread is about.

Maybe, but I just can't get Lumenari's 'ruptured testicle' story out of my head. I think that will be my key takeaway from this thread...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I still can't uncross my legs.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 11:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Lumenari

I'm no one's champion.

But I don't think pulling someone off of a bed constitutes a felony offense.
Do you?

I'm no one's champion.

Amen to that

But I don't think pulling someone off of a bed constitutes a felony offense.

With bruises it does.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

like so many things - the real answer = " it depends "

" he dragged her off the bed "

does NOT convey enough critical detail to make any sort of judgement

other than the obvious conclusion - she is no longer in bed

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Rewey

originally posted by: Lumenari

I do know that if I was the woman described in the testimony, I would feel quite right with being the one in custody while a team of surgeons were puzzling out where in his lower abdomen his testicles went to.

It's getting to the point where I almost want to tell my daughters to not date a Democrat male... because they can get away with beating you.

Ha... His testicles were taking 'strategic cover' behind his lungs... THAT'S how terrified the poor guy was!

A true but sad story.

A had a "tussle" once with another military member... we had both gotten tipsy but we were both off of 6 months of a TDY and in a private setting. So that might have sparked it.

Touchy feely went to grabby went to me getting a little scared to a hospital trip where he had one ruptured testicle and the other went... up some place where they are before they drop? IDK. Not too up on prepubescent male anatomy.

Both of us facing some harsh penalties (sexual misconduct, destruction of government property), we had already decided on some really stupid excuse of him falling on a log while climbing.

But they did have to root around to find the other one.

We were OK with each other later (both of our faults) but I remembered him talking about what the surgeons were talking about later.

Thus the post...

So... Just because it was a military member's 'member', it was classified as 'destruction of government property'?!?

Sheesh - I know people enlist and all, but that seems like taking things too far!

Government property better not get Sun Burnt was the warning on days off!

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Justoneman

I get more msm news here on this site than anywhere else...

Oh I think your posts say other wise but whatever you want to say this is a free speech country for a few more years at least.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Oh I think your posts say other wise but whatever you want to say this is a free speech country for a few more years at least.

After all, jumping to conclusions is one of your strong points...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

After all, jumping to conclusions is one of your strong points...

Unlike many prog's I use something novel, real data and facts to support my conclusions. Strange how so many that prove they can't comprehend that tactic happen to be prog's.

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Novel is something new, not some
tired old insult...

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

he said he "read it" it doesn't elaborate beyond and its laughable that you tried to pull that BS.

Yes, he does.

Cohen acknowledged Monday that he has not read the entire deposition but said he had read the two relevant pages of it, including the rape accusation.

It’s not the word that you’re trying to make it into,” Cohen told The Daily Beast, saying Ivana Trump was talking about how “she felt raped emotionally… She was not referring to it [as] a criminal matter, and not in its literal sense, though there’s many literal senses to the word.”

Cohen added that there is no such thing, legally, as a man raping his wife. “You cannot rape your spouse,” he said. “There’s very clear case law.”

……………..

“During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me,” the Ivana Trump statement said.

FACT; Ivnan Trump accused Donald Trump of attacking her, pulling out clumps of her hair from her scalp and then raped her, while under oath, during her divorce depostion.

You believe this account from an obsure woman and ZeroHedge, because Avenatti speaks out against Donald Trump. But you don't believe what Ivana Trump tesitified to, under oath, because it speaks to Donald Trump's misogyny.

Your agenda is obvious. You're hypocrits who only care about rape and sexual assault when the accused are people you hate.

You hold Democrats and progressive liberals to a higher standard than you hold your own presideint and his GOP backers.

edit on 22-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I can KILL a person with a pillow using it as a blunt force object so why is this guy skating by? All pillows are not the same different weights different packing material,and some come with other things stitced onto them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join