It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Prosecutor Declines Felony Case Against Avenatti

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Lumenari

Unless you have pictures?

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

www.newyorker.com...

Donald Trump’s Attorney Defends Him Against Ex-Wife’s Rape Allegation
“You can’t rape your spouse.”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Again, it's pretty ironic that you hold Democrats to higher standard than you hold your Republican president to.
Bruh, you're a true leftist, smh. Your attempts to slander our POTUS fail sooooo badly, its laughable 🤣

You seriously linked the new yorker magazine? Written by an Anti-Trumper who does interviews for CNN?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

So, where is the Ivanas actual divorce diposition? Hmmm? Can you source it?

You source conveniently lost theirs 🙄

"Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,” he said. But eventually, when he was cleaning house during his own divorce, he said, “I threw it all out.” et al.

Pathetic.

As for HuffPost...

"UPDATE: July 28 — CNN reports Ivana Trump released a statement in response to the Daily Beast story.

“I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit. Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign. Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president,” Ivana Trump said in a statement obtained by CNN, whose authenticity the Trump campaign verified."

You don't even try, do you? Straight GARBAGE.

Sit down, you're dismissed.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I quoted articles that qupted the book "The Last Tycoon", that quotes the deposition that Ivana Trump gave under oath, during hers and Donald's divorce hearings. These records and accounts are not in dispute.

Are you saying that Ivana Trump lied under oath about her husband's abuse?
🙄🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I quoted articles that qupted the book "The Last Tycoon", that quotes the deposition that Ivana Trump gave under oath, during hers and Donald's divorce hearings. These records and accounts are not in dispute.

Are you saying that Ivana Trump lied under oath about her husband's abuse?

So what she said later does not count to you because it does not fit your narrative.

Define ignorance post of the day for you!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Rewey

a reply to: Rewey

I do know that if I was the woman described in the testimony, I would feel quite right with being the one in custody while a team of surgeons were puzzling out where in his lower abdomen his testicles went to.

It's getting to the point where I almost want to tell my daughters to not date a Democrat male... because they can get away with beating you.

Ha... His testicles were taking 'strategic cover' behind his lungs... THAT'S how terrified the poor guy was!

A true but sad story.

A had a "tussle" once with another military member... we had both gotten tipsy but we were both off of 6 months of a TDY and in a private setting. So that might have sparked it.

Touchy feely went to grabby went to me getting a little scared to a hospital trip where he had one ruptured testicle and the other went... up some place where they are before they drop? IDK. Not too up on prepubescent male anatomy.

Both of us facing some harsh penalties (sexual misconduct, destruction of government property), we had already decided on some really stupid excuse of him falling on a log while climbing.

But they did have to root around to find the other one.

We were OK with each other later (both of our faults) but I remembered him talking about what the surgeons were talking about later.

Thus the post...

So... Just because it was a military member's 'member', it was classified as 'destruction of government property'?!?

Sheesh - I know people enlist and all, but that seems like taking things too far!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ivana Trump didn't deny the account. She never claimed to have lied under oath. Are you saying she perjured herself?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

These records and accounts are not in dispute.

Are... are you joking? Even the 'victim' says it didn't happen, which has been pointed out toy you using a range of sources. That's pretty much the definition of 'in dispute'...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:51 PM
link   

If you get a sunburn in the military that is incapacitating enough that you cannot perform your duties, you can be charged with destruction of government property.

At least it was that way when I was in.

To the Mods... so sorry about the thread drift!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

So what she said later does not count to you because it does not fit your narrative.

Her testimony was under oath. Her later explaination of her narrative was not. It was after the divorce, and after she got her settlement. Are you accusing Ivana Trump of perjury?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Are... are you joking? Even the 'victim' says it didn't happen,

She said it did happen, while she was under oath.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Ivana Trump didn't deny the account. She never claimed to have lied under oath. Are you saying she perjured herself?

Once again, from Ivana herself:

As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

Again, I know you've never seen the deposition you're arguing on behalf of, because it was conveniently thrown out.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Feel free to post this deposition then and we can discuss it!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

If you get a sunburn in the military that is incapacitating enough that you cannot perform your duties, you can be charged with destruction of government property.

At least it was that way when I was in.

To the Mods... so sorry about the thread drift!!!

Mods, I apologise too, but I feel like we've stumbled onto something big here!

I've heard of enlisting in the military as 'putting your b@lls on the line', but I just thought it was an expression!

The more I learn about you, Lumenari, the more. I like it...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   

No she didn't, you're being willfully dense now.

You've been called out, accept it and move on yo' 🙉

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Well, I had no balls to put on the line...

But I did really well by being smart and quick!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I get more msm news here on this site than anywhere else...
edit on 21-11-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

The deposition is not in question.

Cohen acknowledged Monday that he has not read the entire deposition but said he had read the two relevant pages of it, including the rape accusation.

Ivana Trump did not deny that she said that in her deposition. She said those were emotional times and the story is without merit, after her divorce, after her settlement, while she was NOT under oath.

There are witnesses that corroborated her story at the time. She lamented using the word "rape" during her deposition.

She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.
“As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
www.thedailybeast.com...

So again, I find it extreemly hypocritical that you hold Avenatti, or any Democrat or Progressive Liberal, to a higher standard than you hold your own president, Donald Trump.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The deposition is not in question.

Cohen acknowledged Monday that he has not read the entire deposition but said he had read the two relevant pages of it, including the rape accusation.

Ivana Trump did not deny that she said that in her deposition. She said those were emotional times and the story is without merit, after her divorce, after her settlement, while she was NOT under oath.

There are witnesses that corroborated her story at the time. She lamented using the word "rape" during her deposition.

She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.
“As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness, which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.”
www.thedailybeast.com...

So again, I find it extreemly hypocritical that you hold Avenatti, or any Democrat or Progressive Liberal, to a higher standard than you hold your own president, Donald Trump.

So post it.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well, I had no balls to put on the line...

Life on easy mode, seriously...

(kidding!)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

No she didn't, you're being willfully dense now.

You've been called out, accept it and move on yo' 🙉

Yes she did say those things under oath. Michael Cohen, Trump's attorney says she did too.

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”
…..
www.thedailybeast.com...

Accept it. Your dear leader is a wife beater, a pussy grabbing sexual assaulter with multiple accusers, who wishes he could date his daughter. But yeah, let's pile on Avenatti!

edit on 21-11-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

And we all find it extremely hypocritical that you hold Trump to a higher standard than your own former president, Bill Clinton.

And here we are back on this merry-go-round again...
edit on 21-11-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join