It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Angeles Prosecutor Declines Felony Case Against Avenatti

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: M5xaz

She rang the door of the neighbor and reported that to him as it was happening. She also reported it to a security guard as it was happening.

Easy enough to check with the security guard and neighbor. Do you suppose that may have been done? I would think so.

The bruises are there...deny, deny, deny....unless it's testimony from accusers against Kavanaugh from 30 years ago with ZERO proof and two of which have recanted and admitted their accusations were for political purposes - then, the Judge gets the electric chair...

You believe in NOTHING, no moral compass.
All for appearance

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

All for appearance

I know there should be a hashtag for folk like that: #ettubrute?
edit on 21-11-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rewey
People also conveniently forget that Trump was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009, the years during which the Stormy affair and 'p*ssy grabbing' took place. There's just something about being associated with that party which brings out the worst in people.

So glad he switched to the GOP to get back on the straight and narrow...

REALLY??? He changed his ways when he switched parties??? You can't make this sh#t up!!!

What party was he registered to when he ripped out a chunk of his wife's hair while he raped her?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Just to defend a libtard lawyer

Where have I defended anything? I have pointed out the probable reason for felony charges to have been dropped.

Do you understand that specific conditions of evidence must be met for a felony indictment?

Yes, I do, which is why I am shocked.
You even have pictures here, slam dunk case.
What more do you want ?

Oh, right!
Can't convict him!
He's a hero of the no -morals left like yourself

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The bruises are there...deny, deny, deny
What did I deny?

unless it's testimony from accusers against Kavanaugh
I don't recall weighing in on that.

then, the Judge gets the electric chair...
I thought he was confirmed.

Not true. The thing is, I can look at things critically. A basic skill. Though it seems to be lacking in some.

You even have pictures here, slam dunk case.

Yes. Pictures of what may be slight bruises.
Not slam dunk.
There were alleged witnesses. Did they corroborate?
There were cameras. Do they support?

edit on 11/21/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It seems to me that simply SAYING ‘grab em by the pussy’ is FAR FAR worse than actually dragging a woman across the floor.

Pathetic

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The thing is, I can look at things critically.

If possible without major surgery, you should try removing your partisan blinders and filters then take a good long look at everything again. Critically.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So we believe all women now? This is Really confusing I can't keep up ...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
a reply to: Phage

The thing is, I can look at things critically.

If possible without major surgery, you should try removing your partisan blinders and filters then take a good long look at everything again. Critically.

********************************************************************************************************************************

I don't think that one can think critically as I once thought. That one is spewing brainwashed BS that is easy for those not drinking from the prog Koolaid to see is total BS.

You are calling balls and strikes correctly IMO.

edit on 21-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
So we believe all women now? This is Really confusing I can't keep up ...

Wasn't that the theme the last few months in the MSM? Or was that our imagination when the double standard started?
edit on 21-11-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

People also conveniently forget that Trump was a registered Democrat from 2001 to 2009, the years during which the Stormy affair and 'p*ssy grabbing' took place. There's just something about being associated with that party which brings out the worst in people.

So glad he switched to the GOP to get back on the straight and narrow...

REALLY??? He changed his ways when he switched parties??? You can't make this sh#t up!!!

What party was he registered to when he ripped out a chunk of his wife's hair while he raped her?

Hmmm, you mean the imaginary rape? Let's check what his wife had to say about that... From Snopes:

During a deposition given by me in connection with my matrimonial case, I stated that my husband had raped me.

I wish to say that on one occasion during 1989, Mr Trump and I had marital relations in which he behaved very differently toward me than he had during our marriage.

As a woman, I felt violated, as the love and tenderness which he normally exhibited toward me, was absent. I referred to this as a ‘rape,’ but I do not want my words to be interpreted in a literal or criminal sense.

Any contrary conclusion would be an incorrect and most unfortunate interpretation of my statement which I do not want to be interpreted in a speculative fashion and I do not want the press or media to misconstrue any of the facts set forth above.

So... they had sex without love or tenderness, which is now being called rape? Even the 'victim' says your interpretation is 'incorrect and most unfortunate'.

Why don't you believe this 'victim'?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: Rewey

I do know that if I was the woman described in the testimony, I would feel quite right with being the one in custody while a team of surgeons were puzzling out where in his lower abdomen his testicles went to.

It's getting to the point where I almost want to tell my daughters to not date a Democrat male... because they can get away with beating you.

Ha... His testicles were taking 'strategic cover' behind his lungs... THAT'S how terrified the poor guy was!

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

As I pointed out on the first page of this thread, Trump was a registered Democrat during those years. There's just something about that party that brings out the worst in people...

And yet it was Republicans that shielded and made excuses for him, and Republican evangelicals who give him "mulligans". It was Republicans who put him in office and Republican that continue to enable him.

It's Republicans that hold Democrats, and everyone else, to a higher standard than they hold their own Dear Leader.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Unless you have pictures?

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

www.newyorker.com...

Donald Trump’s Attorney Defends Him Against Ex-Wife’s Rape Allegation
“You can’t rape your spouse.”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Again, it's pretty ironic that you hold Democrats to higher standard than you hold your Republican president to.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

I do know that if I was the woman described in the testimony, I would feel quite right with being the one in custody while a team of surgeons were puzzling out where in his lower abdomen his testicles went to.

It's getting to the point where I almost want to tell my daughters to not date a Democrat male... because they can get away with beating you.

Ha... His testicles were taking 'strategic cover' behind his lungs... THAT'S how terrified the poor guy was!

A true but sad story.

A had a "tussle" once with another military member... we had both gotten tipsy but we were both off of 6 months of a TDY and in a private setting. So that might have sparked it.

Touchy feely went to grabby went to me getting a little scared to a hospital trip where he had one ruptured testicle and the other went... up some place where they are before they drop? IDK. Not too up on prepubescent male anatomy.

Both of us facing some harsh penalties (sexual misconduct, destruction of government property), we had already decided on some really stupid excuse of him falling on a log while climbing.

But they did have to root around to find the other one.

We were OK with each other later (both of our faults) but I remembered him talking about what the surgeons were talking about later.

Thus the post...

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Are you saying that Donald Trump did not attack his wife, Ivana, as she testified under oath, during their divorce deposition? Is that your argument?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

You just quoted the New Yorker and the Huffington Post.

It's pretty ironic that you probably think you are a critical thinker.

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Arnie123

Are you saying that Donald Trump did not attack his wife, Ivana, as she testified under oath, during their divorce deposition? Is that your argument?

We could ask her...

Ivana, for her part, dismissed the report as "totally without merit" in a statement issued via Cohen on Tuesday. "I have recently read some comments attributed to me from nearly 30 years ago at a time of very high tension during my divorce from Donald. The story is totally without merit," explained the socialite, who was married to the businessman from 1977 to 1992.

"Donald and I are the best of friends and together have raised three children that we love and are very proud of. I have nothing but fondness for Donald and wish him the best of luck on his campaign," Ivana, the mother of Ivanka Opens a New Window. , Eric, and Donald Jr., continued. "Incidentally, I think he would make an incredible president."

But hey, let's not listen to her because it doesn't fit the narrative, amIright?

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Unless you have pictures?

The part of the book that caused the most controversy concerns Trump’s divorce from his first wife, Ivana. Hurt obtained a copy of her sworn divorce deposition, from 1990, in which she stated that, the previous year, her husband had raped her in a fit of rage. In Hurt’s account, Trump was furious that a “scalp reduction” operation he’d undergone to eliminate a bald spot had been unexpectedly painful. Ivana had recommended the plastic surgeon. In retaliation, Hurt wrote, Trump yanked out a handful of his wife’s hair, and then forced himself on her sexually. Afterward, according to the book, she spent the night locked in a bedroom, crying; in the morning, Trump asked her, “with menacing casualness, ‘Does it hurt?’ ” Trump has denied both the rape allegation and the suggestion that he had a scalp-reduction procedure. Hurt said that the incident, which is detailed in Ivana’s deposition, was confirmed by two of her friends.

www.newyorker.com...

Donald Trump’s Attorney Defends Him Against Ex-Wife’s Rape Allegation
“You can’t rape your spouse.”
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Again, it's pretty ironic that you hold Democrats to higher standard than you hold your Republican president to.

Hmmm... And what happened with Ivana's deposition? Also from Snopes:

Hurt held on to his copy of Ivana’s sealed deposition for years. “It was sworn testimony,” he said. But eventually, when he was cleaning house during his own divorce, he said, “I threw it all out.”

How convenient. It was thrown out and no one has ever seen it. I guess we'll just believe him though, rather than the actual victim who said it never happened because Trump.
edit on 21-11-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2018 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I quoted articles that qupted the book "The Last Tycoon", that quotes the deposition that Ivana Trump gave under oath, during hers and Donald's divorce hearings. These records and accounts are not in dispute.

Are you saying that Ivana Trump lied under oath about her husband's abuse?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join