It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEVELOPING: Multiple People Have Been Shot In Downtown Denver, Police Say

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

IDK any stats for the area and I haven't been there for many yrs. I couldn't give you accurate info as far as demographics in the area. I do know there's a large hispanic population West. Five points is East and it has a large Black population with gringos speckled all thru the mix everywhere. Five Points is a bad area and has been for a long time, which is basically in the area of the shooting.

By the way this is what mtnshredde said. Read his post

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Non-sequitur... totally orthogonal to this topic.

Actually it is, the fact that your very edgey says allot about your stance.
edit on 19-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusUSA
a reply to: xuenchen

What's going on today with all the shootings? If not Black Friday yet.

Every day in America, 96 people are shot and killed.

Source: everytownresearch.org...

Was today a spike in murders?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

Non-sequitur... totally orthogonal to this topic.

Actually it is, the fact that your very edgey says allot about your stance.

Ahh that old tactic now? Accuse others of your racial hatred.

Sorry chief, that doesn't wash with me. You played the racial card, not me. I can look in the mirror and feel good about myself.

Can you?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   

IDK any stats for the area and I haven't been there for many yrs. I couldn't give you accurate info as far as demographics in the area. I do know there's a large hispanic population West. Five points is East and it has a large Black population with gringos speckled all thru the mix everywhere. Five Points is a bad area and has been for a long time, which is basically in the area of the shooting.

By the way this is what mtnshredde said. Read his post

Irrelevant because you still asked a racially baited question.

Own up to it....you are trying to justify your fixation on the racial component of people.

Frankly, it disgusts me.....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That area looks pretty rough on google street view.
Bet it's gang related.

Why would you even lie like this yet posters gave you stars?!?!

Google Maps 21st and Lawrence

Denver Police Twitter

Watch the video in the above link

You did not do much looking around on your own Google Map link , did you ?
Yet , from snippets , you accuse someone of lying ?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

I will just repost what mtnshredde said, and that all i asked for an demographic make up to get an idea where the shooting happened.

Krakatoa The way your accusing me of a racist says allot that your a lefty. You Liberals seem to live in fantasy lala land. Not to mention with the Diversity is our strength nonsense

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Frankly what disgusts me the most its that your agaisnt freedom of speech. Asking questions is not racist but hey you libs wont learn.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I will just repost what mtnshredde said, and that all i asked for an demographic make up to get an idea where the shooting happened.

Krakatoa The way your accusing me of a racist says allot that your a lefty. You Liberals seem to live in fantasy lala land.

HAHAHA..... You don;t know me. I suggest before you make baseless accusations such as that, you review my post history. You seem to be a very misguided and racially fixated person simply based upon your own question that was solely racially based. The racial demographics of the population of that area should be irrelevant....totally. The economic and educational demographics are relevant and worth discussing. But, not the color of peoples skin. The fact that you do not see that speaks volumes about yourself.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Accuse others of your racial hatred

Your the one whose accusing others of racial hatred, because a member just asked for demographics which is not even racist thing to do or ask. Lefty.

link   

Frankly what disgusts me the most its that your agaisnt freedom of speech. Asking questions is not racist but hey you libs wont learn.

Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences of that speech.

link   
dp

edit on 11/19/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Mandroid7
That area looks pretty rough on google street view.
Bet it's gang related.

Why would you even lie like this yet posters gave you stars?!?!

Google Maps 21st and Lawrence

Denver Police Twitter

Watch the video in the above link

You did not do much looking around on your own Google Map link , did you ?
Yet , from snippets , you accuse someone of lying ?

My goodness this thread is disgusting! What do you see thats so dangerous?????? Looks waaaaay safer and cleaner than the cities I have lived in! What a racist thread!!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

The racial demographics of the population of that area should be irrelevant....

Ah yes racial demographics should be irrelevant like in Detroit or Chicago to?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

But as long as your racist towards White people then there is no consequences of that speech as shown lately from your side. No one will get fired if they are racist white people nor if they wear TShirts that are anti white.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   

The racial demographics of the population of that area should be irrelevant....

Ah yes racial demographics should be irrelevant like in Detroit or Chicago to?

Yes, they should.

Again, the color of a person's skin does not reflect who they are inside or how they live and act.

Thinking it does is an ignorant perspective.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

But as long as your racist towards White people then there is no consequences of that speech as shown lately from your side. No one will get fired if they are racist white people nor if they wear TShirts that are anti white.

"My side"? And, what side is that? I am undeclared....I do not belong to any political party. I actually have a brain and use it to make my own decisions.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Again, the color of a person's skin does not reflect who they are inside or how they live and act.

In Europe that matters. The fact that African migrants commit a number of crimes says alot really. And majority of those committed have being done by African males. Majority of the African migrants are all males.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Accuse others of your racial hatred

Your the one whose accusing others of racial hatred, because a member just asked for demographics which is not even racist thing to do or ask. Lefty.

You asked, and I will re-quote your "clarification":

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was thinking more of demographics terms. You know Caucasian/African.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

In Europe that matters. The fact that African migrants commit a number of crimes says alot really. And majority of those committed have being done by African males. Majority of the African migrants are all males.

If you were not aware, this did not happen in Europe. SO, they stats there are also irrelevant here in this thread. So, why even ask? Unless, of course, you are looking for some racial connection to violence.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join