It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DEVELOPING: Multiple People Have Been Shot In Downtown Denver, Police Say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I am undeclared

They way your accusing, attacking me says alot about your political ideology. And the way you deny others or attack others just to access or even use demographics of an area to do their research or to see the connections. Why,What,Where,Area etc.

Your not racist for asking questions about demographics.
Because demographics are important it what makes up the nation.

edit on 19-11-2018 by AtlasHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AtlasHawk

I am undeclared

They way your accusing, attacking me says alot about your political ideology. And the way you deny others or attack others just to access or even use demographics of an area to do their research or to see the connections. Why,What,Where,Area etc.

Your not racist for asking questions about demographics.
Because demographics are important it what makes up the nation.

Let me quote you again on your racial component of that request:

a reply to: burdman30ott6

I was thinking more of demographics terms. You know Caucasian/African.

Had you not added that clarification regarding color....this conversation would have never happened.

You started this balled up turd rolling.....you can stop it.

edit on 11/19/2018 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Had you not added that clarificaiton regarding color....this conversation would have never happened.

Again whats wrong with what i stated? that wasn't an attack on any specific groups i simply asked for a demographics breakdown of an area. In some areas whites commit crimes and in some others.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Had you not added that clarificaiton regarding color....this conversation would have never happened.

Again whats wrong with what i stated? that wasn't an attack on any specific groups i simply asked for a demographics breakdown of an area. In some areas whites commit crimes and in some others.

You still do not see it do you???

What does the color of a person's skin have to do with their actions? In your mind, were they born to be bad if their skin is a certain color? Or, conversely, born good based upon their skin color?

Can you see your racial bias now? It doesn't matter, at all. Many races, creeds, etc.... commit crimes.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

What does the color of a person's skin have to do with their actions?

In Europe it matters. Specifically if your a migrant you either come to live and work or commit crimes, which is the usual case, and a growing number in Italy's southern regions because of the influx.

Desirée Mariottini killing: Migrants held in Italy over girl's death

But MSM has no problems attacking the victims.

Details are emerging of her short life, marred by a broken home, substance abuse issues and institutional failings.

Can you see your racial bias now? It doesn't matter, at all. Many races, creeds, etc.... commit crimes.

I still see nothing wrong its not hate speech. Your basically no better then MSM/Liberals.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

What does the color of a person's skin have to do with their actions?

In Europe it matters. Specifically if your a migrant you either come to live and work or commit crimes, which is the usual case, and a growing number in Italy's southern regions because of the influx.

Desirée Mariottini killing: Migrants held in Italy over girl's death

But MSM has no problems attacking the victims.

Details are emerging of her short life, marred by a broken home, substance abuse issues and institutional failings.

And therefore if Europe is racist, then it must be the same everywhere? I seem to remember a bit of a conflict last century that vilified a certain segment of the European population and accused them of all the crimes too. That didn't turn out so well did it?

Just stop the raical hatred.....let it go. You will feel better, and have less hate in your heart over somerthing that a person has zero control over when they are born.

Now, location, education, and economic environment stats do matter. Even in Europe. But skin color....no....

edit on 11/19/2018 by Krakatoa because: clarified a statement

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Just stop the raical hatred.....let it go. You will feel better, and have less hate in your heart over somerthing that a person has zero control over when they are born.

Now, location, education, and economic environment stats do matter. Even in Europe. But skin color....no....

Wrong. Do i need to even mention whats happening in Africa?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
That's not a ghetto, it's downtown, and not cheap for rentals. I worked for downtown in two locations for years.. there is not a bunch of gang activity, and you are more likely these days to run into homeless or potheads who moved to Denver and couldn't hold a job. Isolated event.. this isn't Chicago or other gang-ridden, crime-ridden areas. I am not comfortable walking around downtown Denver at night, but not really worried, either. Seen much worse.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Wrong. Do i need to even mention whats happening in Africa?

Irrelevant in this thread, and an attempt to derail the thread even more.

Why don't you make your own racially biased thread out of it instead?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Whats happening in Europe is an replacement agenda. Nothing more then that.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I think i remember you told me about this once.

I was shot at once in Rockford, but been in the area of shots several times. Drove towards some crossfire in downtown Dover Delaware this past July but police sirens sounded off only a minute later and everyone dispersed. There is literally violence everywhere you find poverty. Maybe we are looking at solving the wrong problem when there are calls to disarm the public. Perhaps economic disparity is the single largest underlying issue.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Relax. I just checked and from what I can tell, almost everyone in Denver is still alive.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AtlasHawk

Ah ghettos and whom lives in the ghettos which type of people?

Lot's of poor white people.

I know that because i used to be one of them.

I see more black ghettos on T.V. but I have seen many more white ghettos in my real life.

edit on 20-11-2018 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmmm so we should use pc terminology to be discriptive instead of using plain English? Stats don’t lie chuck. 56% or all crime is a black issue as they make up less than 24% of the population. It’s not about race. Only the shallow daft claims racial causes. In reality we’re talking about a broken culture with no lasting identity. Making much of what they do superficial in nature. Don’t feel bad, whites do it to so if you’re looking for equality there ya go.

As far as the shooting? It’s a city, sh*t happens. And you guys might want to get used to it. It’s the new normal in major population centers. Adapt or perish.

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yall are crazy. Aint no #ing ghetto in Denver. Lmao. Ghetto in Denver, yall are killing me. Its been totally gentrified the past two decades.

If anybodys daughter is living in lodo they are rich as #. Beautiful part of town.
edit on 20-11-2018 by Lightdhype because: De

posted on Nov, 20 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Quit the Bickering!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join