It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the friend zone exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Friend zones exist, but usually only takes a few drinks to take down the barriers. Anyone denying that is just fooling themselves.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Friend zones exist, but usually only takes a few drinks to take down the barriers. Anyone denying that is just fooling themselves.

Ahmen

Btw...some people who have been friends for a long time find that trust was built that they can share anything. I heard of a gf who just broke up with her bf and went to talk and have drinks with her guy friend. Next thing you know they are banging away in his bed. Stuff like that happens all the time. No such thing as friend zone lol

Now if you meant take down barriers as in panties...I could be mistaken lol (added note)
edit on 19-11-2018 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Btw...some people who have been friends for a long time find that trust was built that they can share anything. I heard of a gf who just broke up with her bf and went to talk and have drinks with her guy friend. Next thing you know they are banging away in his bed. Stuff like that happens all the time. No such thing as friend zone lol

I've been in that position before and it didn't stop that night. Now we're "friends" again while she enjoys her boyfriend and I continue enjoying the single life.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
You're all on here talking from a mature point of view......

but a 16 year old girl hasn't got that experience sussed out yet!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yeah, the friend zone does exist. I had a half a dozen girls as friends when I was in my teens and twenties, I did not date them even though they were very good looking. They were nice but we were good friends and I felt that it would ruin our friendship if we dated. Guess what, we grew apart, we are still friends but never see each other anymore, we have our own different lives now. We actually matched intellectually and socially, we would have made a perfect couple. But I was afraid of us being driven apart by the little green giant or the hate that often comes after a breakup. It did not matter, we should have tried, I am the one who avoided making the moves, I am the one who was delusional, they would have gone out with me if I asked them to. Actually I would go out to restaurants with them and talk to them in bars and dance with them all the time. My friends thought I was nuts because I did not cork one of them and I was so good of a friend to many of the nicest looking girls in town. I even got labeled as gay by a few people because of that.

I would not go back and change anything, my life turned out all right. I do not regret my decisions back then, if I did, neither of my two daughters would be here and I am very happy they are.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Of course the friend zone exists. Believe it or not, it is there for both sexes. I've wanted to procreate with several females during my lifetime (47) and one or two different females have wanted to procreate with me. (I'm not exactly a "looker"!) It never happened because one of us didn't want it to.

"No." should be something most people sense and otherwise should understand once being told. We can still be friends and have fun too though, right?

It's your round!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
learn how to play the guitar, join a band and the friend zone ceases to exist. Groupies abound...

Even for C&W wankers....

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I always had female friends.

I would say the way to tell, is have more than one boy over at a time and see if they are having a cock fight or are they seem like they are all just hanging out.

The guy who is hanging out above his weight class, probably likes her. Because that's the hottest girl who pays attention to him. If the guy has other female Friends in the same level as your daughter, then I think it can be a friendship

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No, lock up your daughter.

You can’t trust young men.

They’re very horny.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:06 PM
link   
They are not her friends.....they are your prime enemy until the night of her wedding.

To you those horny, skinny, greasy haired walking plukes are not in the friend zone, when it comes to your daughter think of those young perverts you have labelled as being in the "friend zone" as your prime targets for humiliation and terrorising. You want to be nice to them, make the feel welcome, let them know its ok for them to be friends with your daughter. Yet as the same time you want them to know about your brother thats just got out of jail for a gang land murder and how you spent your younger days as a SEAL in-between teaching Chuck Noris how to be Chuck Noris. Show them the how you were taught to castrate a man but I a nice way that says its ok to be her friend but I will cut your balls off if your break that hymen.

Just think back to when you were 16.

The have the same agenda all 16 year old boys have and they might even have had some success in their pursuit.

God I miss the thrill of the hunt!

edit on 19-11-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Youth is wasted on the young!

If I knew then what I know now.... now that would be dangerous!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: headorheart

Friendzone absolutely exists. It is best when the parties are both friendzoned.

Some of my best and longest friends are guys. If they were truly just trying to sleep with me they are both patience and stupid.

Its not that sleeping with you is the only reason they are friends, they would likely sleep with you if the situation presented itself. And even if they didnt LOL they are thinking about sleeping with you or used to and now know its a lost cause.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I hope to one day have a daughter just so that I can react this. OP I do sincerely hope it might give you some inspiration for how to successfully ensure that you can fend off these nasty sex-pests.

Caution strong language.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Despite what television and movies try to tell us, you cant shelter your kids from everything.
All you can do is talk to them and give them everything they need to make the correct decisions.

My wife saved herself for the right one..me..

It does happen but its uncommon.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

All you can do is talk to them and give them everything they need to make the correct decisions.

and.....make vague threats of violence and horror against any pubescent sexual deviant who is with in touching distance of them

My wife saved herself for the right one..me..

I am not even going to go there good sir!

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I never said she made the right decision.....haha

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I never said she made the right decision.....haha

I am sure your wife is always very happen with the decision 12% of the time.

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Billy Crystal), utters THIS fateful line to best gal pal Sally (Meg Ryan):

"No man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her."

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Is it possible that she likes them as friends, but not as anything more serious? This is not something that you hear said about guys when they are not interested in a girl romantically, but ok with being friends.

I am sure there guys want more, but big deal, she doesn't like them that way. Should she just not be friends with anyone male?

posted on Nov, 19 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Yes, we really do put guys in the friend zone. There is a friend zone for us, but I think most guys can't conprehend a friend zone because they would have sex at any opportunity.

We put guys in thhe friend zone when we aren't romantically/physically attracted to them. The guys usually think they have a shot of wooing the girl into there sex zone. Usually they are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join